CHAPTER 2

SPY MISSION

Author note: Personally I think actress Jung Yumi will be suitable for this fanfic, as I know she can be cute and badness in the same time. Please don't skip the foreword as my explantion for this fanfic. 

 

‘’Hua!”A girl jumped out from that large box. Is a surprise for them as this is her first time appeared in running man.

‘’Jung Yumi’’ Jae Suk excited just like always. She came down with the help running man stuff using a moving staircase. The others greet her as her fist appeared in the show.

‘’ Hello everyone I’m Jung Yumi, I nice to meet you all of you’’

‘’Yumi will join Shinhwa team so there will be enough teammates just like running man member’’ Once of the PD explain Yumi position in today game.

‘’I know Yumi for a long time and a little afraid that she will kick me if I did a mistake or the team lose because of me’’ Said Eric as he and Yumi had known each other for a long time during their first drama. Everyone bust into laughing including Yumi while hitting him.

‘’No I didn’t ‘’

While everyone was busy laughing, The cameraman zoom towards Jihyo and Hyesung (Shinhwa) and in the camera showing both of them make an eye contact. What is going on? The camera play back two hours ago in SBS meeting room.

‘’I felt nervous right now’’ Said Hyesung as he sat infront of running man PD. His face turn to red as can’t control his nervous. The PD look at him and smile waiting the other guess to appear, beside Hyesung a empty chair. Look’s like not only him had a special mission. How could it be? The door opened and Hyesung shocked and excited as he saw who’s going to join him this mission.

‘’Hahahaahaha..Jihyo ssi’’ greet Hyesung. She smile and sat beside him.

‘’Only two of us?’’ Ask Hyesung the PD nodded.

‘’The reason I call both of you is that,’’ PD let his sentence hanging as he give running man card to them, Jihyo read loudly so that everyone can hear it.

‘’Special mission. Today mission finding the spy couple,’’ They were shock at look at the PD, The PD took the card and explain to them.

‘’Both of you are spy couple, This what you need to do to win this mission. There will be three tasks and all those tasks need to be succeed, the first tasks is both of you need to hold hand three time in 1 minute in first game. Second tasks is that, one of our stuff will prepare a box of pepero all you have to do is, eat both side together without anyone notice it’’ PD explain to them and it still hanging.

‘’This is not going to be easy’’ Said Hyesung, Jihyo laughed as she felt shy after listening the pepero tasks and her face change red.

‘’Look at her, she turn red’’ Hyesung said while pointing at Jihyo. At the same Hyesung face turn red too as he never kiss any girl in variety show.

‘’Yah, oppa too’’ Said Jihyo both of them laughing. The PD continue for the last tasks.

‘’For your last tasks in the last game, we will give you water gun to eliminate all Running man member and shinhwa member, Therefore there will other guess joining this game,’’ The PD explain and both of them surprise.

‘’Who could be?’’ Hyesung asked

‘’Jung Yumi, she will joining Shinhwa team as it will equality the same as running team who had had six man and one girl.’’ They nodded the understand the situation of the game today.

‘’Additions, Both of team member will know today’s game will be fine who are the Spy couple and in every game a team who’s won will get a hind but those hind will difficult regarding about both of you’’ The PD explain and continue again.

‘’If any of them found out both of you are the spy couple, both of you disqualified and all of them will win this game’’ Looks like both of them try to figure out how to keep it secret from them as this will be not an easy tasks. The PD hand it over a bracelet couple and gold tag as a represent they are spy couple. Both of them tied  the gold tag at their ankle  as it might be safe there. 

‘’Are you ready Jihyo?’’

‘’I am ready’’ Said Jihyo both of them holding hand and both of them said fighting together.

Today’s game will be not Running man vs Shinhwa but 10 vs 2.