CHAPTER 1

SPY MISSION

Author note: Hopefully you wont skip the description.

Action!

'Yes, hello everyone we are back in the other episode running man" Said Yoo Jae Suk as Mc in Running man starting the show first.

"wow, today is such a hot day" said Suk jin and reply by Haha "true luckily the PD called us filming game in the SBS building".

"That's wired, had been a long time we didn't shoot in SBS building" Said Jong Kook as he look around in suspicion look as he might know the must be something happen, follow by the others.

All of the sudden,there a noises at the back and ran towards them. They were 6 of them wearing mask to cover up their faces. The running man member look surprised and guessing in their head who could it be this 6 boys guesses. Without anyone notice it, the running man staff had place it a large box with a wrapping paper cover it just like a present box on the right running man member. Jea suk standing in the middle while on his left side were, Kang gary, suk jin and Haha while on the right side, Kwangsoo, Jihyo and Jong Kook. As the 6 man stopped at them and standing together on the right, all of running man step a side. By that Jong kook had accidentally bang the box make him and the other member shocked.

"Oh god! what is this!?" said Jong kook as he touch the large box.

"Yah! who are they and why all of you are screaming?" Asked Jae Suk pointing towards them. The others member where busy guessing in there head who could be and looked at them. The guesses where wearing orange sweater with a monkey animation picture in the middle of it. While the running man wearing red sweater penguin animation picture in the middle too. All of sudden Jong kook said

"Is't shinhwa? cause there wearing a orange sweater?" the other member said that will be possibly true also.

" I told you we should wear other than orange!" said Junjin and he opened the mask follow by the other Shinhwa member.

"ya! orange is represent us you know what" Said Hyesung. "Yes, i know... but we should make them confuses who could it be" said Junjin again. The running man member were laughing as junjin retractable the trick to make them fool didn't go like what he imagine of it.

"You think we are fool just like you? " said haha while laughing.

"Okay, laughed how much you want, but we did fell in the water just like you during water battle 2 year ago. You look more fool than us" Said minwoo and everyone was laughing.

" hello shinhwa, welcome to running man" greet Jae suk and shake hand follow by the other member shake their hand with them.

"Wait what is that?" ask Dong wan pointing at the large box. "All of us had no idea too" replied by Kwangsoo. All of them came closer to the box. They knock, rub and put their ears closer to the box if they might hear anything in the box.

"What is this?" asked Jae suk at the PD

"Oh God!" shocked JiHyo as something pop out from the box and all of them surprise in shock....

To be continue.