Have you ever seen anything? - Violet -Fin-

Rainbow Above Your Head

 

Today is their last year end party in.... 2020.

 

They were having the party inside their practice room. There were drinks, cakes, snacks and some probs.

 

Somehow, two dorks, Chaeyeon and Yujin challenged the member to dance funnily. They turned the Vl*ve on too.

 

"Hi WI*ZONEs~ Oneul mwohae?" Yuri greeted.

 

"Sleep."

"Eat, sleep, manhwa."

"Twitter, IG, IZ*ONE."

"Food, food, food."

"Umaru~chan~"

 

Hyewon laughed when she saw the final, "Saku-chan, they mentioned you." She read the comment and hit her arm.

 

"Today, we're celebrating our best year ever!" Wonyoung shouted loudly.

 

They started to play some random games and challenges. (Whatever games that exist in Korean & Japan, too many too count)

 

After they finished the dancing game, of course the winner is Sakura, they switched to drawing competition and guesses the pictures. Whoever got the drawing wrong, they had two choices, eat or dance punishments.

 

"One minute for drawing and 30 seconds to guess."

 

The blonde Japanese started it first when the manager drew a white 🐇.

 

"Rabbit." She took the board and started drawing a familiar animal for her best friend.

 

"Duck?" Yena blurted out her answer too quickly.

 

"Chigaruyo. It's a swan." Sakura merong-ed and made her choose the punishment.

 

"Jamkanman, swan doesn't have short neck." Yena tried her best to protest and ended up dancing weirdly to some reggae song with afro hair.

 

"Winter?" Yuri continued.

 

"Yes... How do you guess that?" The ducky girl asked because she thought her drawing was the hardest to guess.

 

"Cuz' you're my soulmate~" she sing-song and took the board.

 

Yuri continued with "Frog," and Minju got it wrong, thinking it some bear or teddy bear. She got the unluckiest drink, a fish sauce drink.

 

"Harabong?" Chaeyeon blurted out too fastly like Yena but she was right and Minju gave the board to her.

 

She drew the next drawing for the maknae and then it was the ginger turn.

 

"Medicine-stethoscope." Chaewon nodded and made her turn.

 

"Hurry." She said and Hyewon drew it for her.

 

"Hii-chan?"

 

"Wrong."

 

"Nako."

 

"Neon mwoya! Unnie should draw ballet, not cheer dance." Hyewon shrugged off and gave the board and the marker to Eunbi.

 

"Dalgi?"

 

"Wrong."

 

"It's raspberry."

 

"Unnie! You should draw a hole, not a leave."

 

Chaewon chose to eat and Hitomi chose to dance.

 

Luckily, they both got their favorite food and dance as punishment.

 

Chaewon was dancing to her favorite song while Hitomi was eating her favorite cheese and they watched each other color.

 

Chaewon can see her color.

 

Hitomi can see her color too.

 

"I see your violet."

 

"I see your violet."

 

Their eyes widened.

 

"Ehh?" 

 

"Jinjja?"

 

They cannot believe their mouth speak out their thoughts.

 

"Are you guys filming a drama?" Yena retorted as she watched them holding each other shoulder.

 

They both looked over their head and then their color just vanished from the world.

 

They guessed that maybe they crossed the unspoken rules, revealing to others.

 

Then, they out.

 

"Hey!! What's wrong with them?!" Yujin shrieked out.

 

Their Vl*ve on that day went into their archive tag.

 

Days after that, they woke up only to remember that they had touched the 'Forbidden Colors' somewhere in Korea and Japan. (Let's just say some magical history between Japan & Korea are connected)

 

The seal in the 'Forbidden Colors' allowed them to see the color of the other person who touched it.

 

When they spoke out loud about their color to more than two people, the seal immediately broke off.

 

"Oh my God! I thought that messy writing was some kind of joke." They chatted straight away after they woke up at the same time.

 

"Me too. Honestly, I was freaked out why I can see the colors on your head back then." She remembered the wall that has some kind of chant or mantra when she was young, like really young and shook her head.

 

"Guess, it's just some cliché magical colors thingy, huh?" Chaewon talked honestly and Hitomi just shrugged her shoulder off.

 

Then, they talked about other their color things that happened before and their relationship became close more than ever until... they parted away.

 

-Kkeut-