Have you ever seen anything? - Green

Rainbow Above Your Head

It was another morning on their weekend.

 

Chaewon woke up early as always and walked into the kitchen to find some snacks before the morning breakfast.

 

Her ears caught some noises and saw the Japanese girl instead of the group leader, Kwon Eunbi at the kitchen table.

 

She watched her face as she was drinking the broccoli extract she got from her secret friend, Yabuki Nako.

 

Chaewon never had a taste on her drink and snatched the drink only to remember that she was drinking the cup from the exact place where her lips was touching before.

 

"Indirect kiss," she pulled away and gave that to Hitomi, not even bothered by the other girl's reaction.

 

"Ughh," the ginger made a 'blegh' face.

 

"Why're you drinking that all the time?" She remembered how the younger girl drank the liquid non-stop from yesterday and her color was disgustingly dark green for her liking.

 

She sighed loudly. "I think my weight is increasing a lot these days."

 

She remembered how her week had been. She only ate almost all greasy and oily food such as cheese, chicken, burger, beef, ramyeon and sausages.

 

"I don't have any diet plan unnie," she leaked out her honest feelings.

 

The older looked at the Japanese girl with a such worrisome mind.

 

"That's not good Hii-chan..." she spoke and wandered her eyes for a bit on her green broccoli.

 

"I think I have a plan." She said when a lot of food recipes came into her mind.

 

"So, let me..." She began to scribble words on the memo pad she took from above the refrigerator.

 

Hitomi looked at her words one by one, trying to understand her lazy morning writing.

 

"We're gonna do a 1000 calories diet per day." She said that calmly as she planned her diet carefully.

 

Diet Plan A

 

Diet Day 1/15/29

 

Breakfast: Egg toast

Lunch: Cafeteria - Chicken curry noodle & pear

Dinner: Rice & omelette

 

Diet Day 2/16/30

 

Breakfast: Cucumber sandwich

Lunch: Cafeteria - Seaweed noodle & melon

Dinner: Rice & chicken soup

 

Diet Day 3/17

 

Breakfast: Toasted bread with condensed milk

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, beef stew & red apple

Dinner: Tomato pasta

 

Diet Day 4/18

 

Breakfast: Strawberry jam bread

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, potato soup & banana

Dinner: Mushroom pasta

 

Diet Day 5/19

 

Breakfast: Chocolate jam bread

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, cabbage soup & kiwi

Dinner: Chicken nuggets & sauce

 

Diet Day 6/20

 

Breakfast: Sausages sandwich

Lunch: Cafeteria - Beef curry noodle & strawberry

Dinner: Homemade tofu burger

 

Diet Day 7/21

 

Breakfast: Egg sandwich

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, chicken curry & green apple

Dinner: Rice & stir fry veggies

 

Diet Plan B

 

Diet Day 8/22

 

Breakfast: Egg fried rice

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, seaweed soup & pear

Dinner: Chicken strips

 

Diet Day 9/23

 

Breakfast: Onigiri

Lunch: Cafeteria - Tofu noodle & melon

Dinner: Sausages fried rice

 

Diet Day 10/24

 

Breakfast: Omelette bread

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, stir fry meats & banana

Dinner: Roasted potatoes snack

 

Diet Day 11/25

 

Breakfast: Omurice

Lunch: Cafeteria - Rice, stir fry veggies & kiwi

Dinner: Poached egg soup

 

Diet Day 12/26

 

Breakfast: Ham toast

Lunch: Cafeteria - Radish noodle & strawberry

Dinner: Skillet chicken stew 

 

Diet Day 13/27

 

Breakfast: Open toast

Lunch: Cafeteria - Hot noodle & red apple

Dinner: Gyoza dumplings & veggies

 

Diet Day 14/28

 

Breakfast: Cheese bacon toast

Lunch: Cafeteria - Cold noodle & green apple

Dinner: Stirred fried chicken

 

She finished the list in 20 minutes and magneted the memos on the refrigerator.

 

"Okay, Hii-chan, let's do this~!" She said excitedly.

 

"Err, are you sure it's 1000 cals per day?" Hitomi was not assure whether she can manage to eat the chosen food in the list perfectly on the right amount.

 

"Yes and maybe a little bit hundred calories keundae, nah, it's the daily food we always eat. You just need to eat them in a small amount. If it's too little for you, you can eat whatever you want." Chaewon explained as she got up and put on her cardigan again.

 

"Let's go buy them before Eunbi-unnie wakes up." She invited Hitomi to the market in the morning." Hitomi as always followed her.

 

They went to a food section and bought jams, breads, nuggets, bacons, sliced ham, uncooked pasta, Pr*go sauces and a carton of eggs.

 

"75K won." He simply said and quickly accepted the money cash Chaewon handed.

 

"Diet A and Diet B kajaaa~! I promise you that you won't fail, Hitomi." The Japanese girl just shook her head upon seeing her excitement and, "I'll be in your care, Chaewon-unnie."

 

 

From that day, Chaewon woke up early and cooked for her. She stayed on her promise to make breakfast and dinner for her.

 

She also made Hii-chan exercise, not too extreme or intensive activity.

 

"Go, go, Hii-chan," she shouted at her when they were playing racer game while running on the treadmill.

 

"Now, let's do yoga. With this, your body blood can easily flow and you also can have a y alluringly body figure. Hehe." Hitomi snickered when she heard that and watched the ginger spread out the yoga mat she got from the staff.

 

"Gosh. Why did I agree to do this?!" She scolded herself but she still was being patient with Chaewon's diet plan.

 

After she was done with her diet's plans that day, she went to watch the mukbang videos on her Utube's playlist.

 

"Hii-chan~ Come out~!" The ginger called out her name.

 

"Oh my gosh! Is she trying to make me a pole stick?" Hitomi muttered out loud under her breath when she saw the new equipment, polka dot stretching exercise mat.

 

Thirty days after.

 

"Wow, you look like a different person, Hii-chan." Chaewon said as she took a sit beside her.

 

They were now watching a new morning show on KBS.

 

Hitomi was drinking her broccoli extract again.

 

Chaewon saw her green color back and commented recklessly.

 

"Seems like your green color doesn't fade away."

 

"Your green color?" Hitomi curiously asked.

 

"Your green obsession with the broccoli." She corrected herself and snatched her drink again. She's probably will never get used to the taste because she never likes the vegetable to begin with honestly.

 

As for now, they're starting to jump into a conclusion that they both can see each other color but still are reluctant to talk.