Epilogue

S'Agapo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey, so out of huge pesterings and naggings from a subscriber of this story I decided to write a small epilogue haha :D It's just a bundle of random thoughts strewn across so it's unedited. But I hope you enjoy it! don't forget to check out my other stories too.

Entangled between the silky sheets of a king sized bed Woohyun stared at the dim lights on the ceiling listening to the soft sounds of breaths of the person sleeping next to him. Their bare chests were against each other, the rise and fall made him feel relieved of how peaceful and safe she looked in her deep slumber.

He leaned to kiss her temple while the arm in which she was lying her strands of hair slowly. All felt perfect in his world as he let out a deep breath before closing his eyes to sleep.

The morning rays of the sun came straight through the semitransparent curtains stirring him a little, the slight heat twitched hit face announcing that it was time to open his eyes. He stretched out to ease out the aching muscles as his eyes diverted themselves to a familiar emptiness next to him. He smiled as he slipped out of the sheets bending down to pick up his boxer.

The cold floor sent a small shiver across his body as he sauntered to open the bathroom door. There stood the love of his life, talking on the phone in a hushed voice; she staggered a little in surprise to see him lean on the door gravely eyeing her.

“I…I…didn’t mean to call...but…but” before she could explain he grabbed the phone and hung up the call.

“I thought you promised you wouldn’t call until our weekend was over” woohyun pouted while holding her phone up high as she tried to jump to grab it from him. He reached for the cabinet above the oval basin and threw it inside as he grabbed her waist shoving her lightly on the wall hungrily tending to her lips.

Her arms gradually fell down to slid through his hair to circling it around his neck pulling him closer. His impatient groans and breath sent swirls of emotions encompassing as both their hands roamed their bodies.

Woohyun opened his eyes to witness her in an expression of aesthetic delight raging through every face muscle corresponding to his tongue exploring her wet cavern in ecstasy. He could feel the rhythm of both their kissing and breaths match as it continued unhurriedly for them to inhale themselves never wanting the moment to stop.

His arms embracing her slowly shifted their position to lean against the counter very carefully not breaking the kiss, she let out a small moan displaying displeasure as she felt his posture straightening which forced her to tip toe to reach his lips conveniently. With their foreheads linked, Woohyun held her hips as he lifted her petite body to wrap herself around his waist; she ran her fingers through his flexing muscles from the action taking place.

“You are going to hurt you shoulder again” she purred in his ear as he tried to demand the dominancy while he kept pushing her body to cling on to him. He let out an alleviated breath, “Maybe we should move out of the bathroom” he murmured in embarrassment that she was right. Still not letting her out of his grasp they walked towards the bed where he laid her delicately before climbing onto the bed himself hovering her whilst kissing passionately.

-

“Ow…ow….OW” woohyun whimpered as he could feel the pressure going from his shoulder to his lower back dangerously stopping right above his . He hated the idea of being forced into a massage and even more seeing a male masseuse trying to feel up his whole body. He originally thought the idea of taking a couple package would involve them being together but the screen dividing their beds made him groan in irritation. Although he was quite relieved seeing that a man wouldn’t be feeling his wife’s body like the one climbing on top of him, as he turned to look at the female masseuse’s silhouette through the screen tending to her.

“Oh god” he whimpered under the clutches of the masseuse, he was sure he was going back home with an injured rib.

“Is it over?” woohyun wriggled out of the bed clasping on to the towel around his waist. Both the masseuse exited while parting the curtains, “I’m never coming to such a place again” he sounded annoyed looking at her.

She let out a big laugh when someone came inside before she was about to say something, “Mr & Mrs Nam your baths have been prepared”. He huffed a sigh while following the person into another room which had a wide bathtub with steams flowing above it decorated with rose petals and incense candles around the tub.

“Please don’t tell me I need to get in there with that masseuse” he tensed seeing the male masseuse eyeing him as he entered the room to place towels on a protruding shelf a little away from the bathtub.

She mouthed a thank you to the person who brought them inside as she and the masseuse exited the room closing it.

“No, you silly” she took his hand guiding him to the small steps that led to what resembled a small pool that they called a bathtub. A mischievous smile was all took him to turn around lifting his hand up to guard himself from the splashes of water she threw at him like a little kid getting into water for the first time. He trudged his way to lift her from behind by her waist as she spluttered more water over the both of them. He dropped both of them to take a huge dip trying to ease out her hyper-ness.

“I thought you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter