My Secret Date!

Chocolate Chip Stories {One Shot Request Shoppe/ Review Shoppe} [HIRING STAFF] ((OPEN FOR ANY RANDOM ONESHOT REQUEST! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO ;D ))

The trip to Lotte World was hella noisy. Sulli and Key was screaming at each other none-stop about which ride to ride first with Minho was blasting the music at top volume and the others were either asleep or chatting with each other noisily.

Yuki was staring outside the window, preferring the silence of car watching than the noisy act of talking to people loudly.

She didn’t like dragging attention to herself. She preferred being quiet and in the background rather than being out there and showing her shining personality to random people.

The only person she was really cute and outgoing was with..... him..... Yuki looked down, trying her very best to remove the blush that started to tint her cheeks.

“Aigooooo~ Yuki’s blushing! She must be thinking of me!” a familliar voice shouted over the noise their friends were making.

Yuki’s head snapped up to meet Taemin’s cocky gaze.

“Yah! Taemin, don’t be so cocky! I wasn’t thinking of you!” Yuki said matter-of-factly, then sticking out her tongue.

“Oh, stop lying. I know you were thinking of me,” Taemin said, winking.

Yuki scoffed... And then a sly idea came into her mind.

“I wasn’t thinking of you! I was thinking of Onew-oppa!” Yuki said, hugging Onew who was sitting besides her while doing kissy faces.

Yuki could just imagine the smoke coming out of Taemin’s ears right now. He was always the jealous type.

“Yah! Yah! Stop that gross act with hyung. He would never date you, he likes cute girls.” Taemin said, separating Yuki from his Onew-hyung.

Yuki just laughed before lapsing back into her comfortable silence.

--At Lotte World-

“Omo! Look at all the couple rides they have!”

“Look! “

“I wanna ride it!”

Was the words that could be hear with Yuki and her friends.

“But, how can we all ride it when it’s for couples. You know, by two’s?” Key said, squinting his eyes at the mid-day sun.

The group thought for a moment and then Krystal got this super smart idea!

“I know! We should pick partners to go with through rock-paper-scissors!” Krystal said giddily. She just couldn’t wait to go and run around the park trying out the new attractions.

The whole group agreed and after a fierce and competitive game of rock-paper-scissors which included blood and sweat. The groupings were made:

Minho  and Victoria (They didn’t join the game since everybody knows that they are a couple)

Key and Sulli

Taemin and Krystal

Jonghyun and Yuki

Onew and Luna

 

Yuki and Taemin looked at each other with alarm. Everybody knew that Krystal had that HUGE crush on Taemin since like FOREVER!

Yuki was about to take Jonghyun’s hand when Taemin started to speak.

“No!” Taemin huffed with matching foot stomp.

“No? What no?” Krystal asked, shocked.

“I want to go with Yuki, and no one else!” Taemin said, slapping away Jonghyuns hand and grabbing Yuki’s instead.

The whole group was in shock, especially Krystal. But Jonghyun winked at Taemin knowingly.

“Ok then, let’s go Krystal” Jonghyun said with a huge smile.

With that, the rest of the group thawed out from the frozen state they were in and started to drift off with their partners.

Jonghyun had to drag a disappointed and open mouth Krystal away so Yuki and Taemin could have their time together.

“Why did you do that?” Yuki said, her eyes wide. She loved the fact that Taemin wanted to be only be with her but she felt sad for Krystal.

“Why? Don’t you want to be with me?” Taemin asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“Aigoo, of course I want to be with you. It was just shocking, that’s all,” Yuki said, ruffling Taemin’s hair.

“You made me worried there ,” Taemin chuckled before wrapping his arms around Yuki’s waist to give her a kiss.

Yuki quickly kissed back before pulling away, “Tae, we are at an amusement park.”

Shaking his head, Taemin grumbled about “amusement parks”. Laughing, Yuki dragged Taemin to their first stop.

This was their “date”:

-At the Teacup ride-

Yuki and Taemin was too busy being whirled around to talk and stuff but Yuki couldn’t stop blushing whenever Taemin winked at her.

-At the roller coaster-

Before Yuki and Taemin was loaded unto the roller coaster, Taemin wrapped his arms around Yuki from behind and nuzzled her neck before saying in a really low and husky voice, “I got you babe.”

After the exciting roller coaster ride, Taemin walked hand in hand with Yuki. “Did you hear me scream? I screamed soooo loud when we did that loop-de-loop part,” Yuki gasped as she gushed on how hurt.

“You’ll be screaming louder when we are in bed,” Taemin whispered huskily.

Yuki stared at Taemin for a few seconds before walking a few steps away from Taemin.

-at the Ice Cream shoppe-

Yuki and Taemin walked out the ice cream shoppe with ice cream on their hands . While Taemin started to his ice cream, Yuki shrugged at started to bite into it. Finishing her Ice cream before Taemin made a dent in his, Yuki looked up to look at Taemin.

Taemin lifted his thumb and wiped the vanilla off Yuki’s mouth. Then he winked and smiled at Yuki.

Giggling, Yuki stood on her tip toes and kissed Taemin on his cheeks. Then looked down because she was blushing like mad.

Taemin laughed while lifting Yuki’s head, bending down a bit, Taemin planted a soft kiss on Yuki’s lips before going back to his ice cream.

That didn’t help Yuki and her blush at all....

 

~``~`~`~``~

The couple exited the line from the Ferris Wheel hand-in-hand, with matching hand swaying.

Taemin stopped in his tracks suddenly and turned around and faced Yuki. Since Taemin stopped abruptly, Yuki collided with Taemin’s chest.

Taking hold of Yuki’s shoulder, Taemin stared deep into Yuki’s eyes.

“I never did tell you “I love you” yet, haven’t I?” Taemin said softly, brushing a few loose strands away from Yuki’s face and tucking it behind her ear.

“Not yet,” Yuki said shylyl, looking down to hide her blush.

Taemin lifted Yuki’s head up. “Well, then... Song Yuki.... I love you,” Taemin whispered with a smile.

A smile broke out of Yuki’s face and she jumped to hug Taemin.

“I love you too, Taemin!” Yuki said, burrying her face in the crook of his neck.

Taemin laughed and faced Yuki. Leaning in, Taemin planted a long and sweet kiss on Yuki’s lips.

It was a relief that for once, he didn’t have to hid his affections for her in public. They have been dating secretly, and dating secretly meant that he couldn’t hug, kiss or cuddle her in public wich Taemin just simply hated.

Right now, at this moment, with their lips connected, Taemin didn’t care if their friends saw them. All he knew that he loved Yuki and Yuki loved him...

Wrapping her arms around Taemin’s neck, Taemin responded by wrapping his arms around Yuki’s waist...

“I TOLD YOU THEY WERE DATING! NOW PAY UP!” le wild voice appeared from no where.

Pulling away from each other, Taemin and Yuki looked at their friends. Jonghyun was smiling like he had just won something, Krystal and the others were fumming with anger.

Yuki pulled out a scared face... They were mad....

Onew noticed this and smiled, “don’t worry Yuki. We aren’t mad at you, we are just annoyed that we have to pay Jonghyun!”

Jonghyun’s smile grew wilder while he wiggled his fingers. “Okay! I won! I told you guys that they were dating, so pay up!”

The others grumbled as they reached for their money while, Taemin and Yuki laughed before resuming their kiss.

“Okay, stop that! Get a room!” Krystal laughed.

Pulling away, Taemin stared into Krystal’s eyes with a serious face. “Maybe we will!”

“TAEMIN!!!”

~``````~

Aigooooooo!

My dirty mind showed at a few parts there, I am soooo sorry XD.

And I'm sorry for posting this up late too! I have been away from the computer for a few weeks!

I am soooo sorrry!!!! TT^TT

Take my offering (Taemin)!

I hope you like it, even though it felt like it ...

~Orange_Carnival~