Congratulations, Younha!

Book 1- Love You More (Super love story series)

SCHOOL= T.T

 

yeah! another update. I am so happy I finished something today! I am sorry for not updating for too long :( i am going to finish Ye-Youn sooner... but i tell you, this is not yet their last chapter :)) Please read and comment!! i missed you all, haha! Did you miss me too? i hope you do!!

 

And yeah, i again changed the way i write.I know now how to make POVs. LOL :)

 

~ilovekyu

 


 

Time flew fast. It is already the competition day. It was held at a small coliseum in the heart of Seoul. Everybody are present to support Younha; her parents, club members, Student Council officers, classmates, Super Junior oppas, even Sooyoung and Hara who were invited by Shindong. For the past days, Yesung and Younha were always together, practicing Youn’s contest piece. They were practicing so hard it even made Younha cried at times when she is already tired or frustrated because she can’t sing well. But whatever it is, Yesung thinks that Younha has gone far enough and she’ll win this. This is also the day he planned to make their relationship official and exclusive.

 

 

Younha’s POV

 

 

I stood there at the backstage with my mom and dad. Ever since I was young, they have always been supportive on whatever I do. Yeah, I love mom and dad very much. Yesung was also there while the other oppas are already properly seated in front of the stage. I can somehow see all my friends and supporters and I am very happy that they are all here.

 

 

“Younha, are you fine?” I was startled by Yesung’s voice.

 

 

“Oh yeah, I am. I’m just a little nervous.” I admitted.

 

 

“Don’t be. See, we’re all here for you! Fighting!” Yesung aired a fist and pumped it, smiled at me reassuringly. Why does he always have to be this cute???

 

 

“Thank you so much…to you.” I told him. He held my hand and squeezed it a little. It made me feel warm and comfortable. Now I am on for the competition!

 

 

Yesung went back in front of the stage and sat on chair beside Siwon oppa. The other chair is empty though. Mom and Dad approached me and told me they’d go to their seats too. They kissed me good luck and went away.

 

 

I better prepare for later. Alright Jang Younha, fighting!!

 

 

Siwon’s POV

 

 

Yesung hyung sat beside me and patted my shoulder. Aside from Youn-noona, I knew he was the second most nervous at the moment, only not showing it. He smiled at me. Oh no, he did not. He gave a smirk!! What?! Is he really thinking that I am gay??! I was about to gave him a deathly glare when he suddenly looked at the other side. Hara called his attention and said something.

 

 

“Can I sit here? You see, Sooyoung is with Ryeowook and Shindong oppa.” I heard her say. Yeah? And Kyuhyun cant take his eyes off Kimjae that’s why Yesung hyung is your last destination? What’s up with this girl??

 

 

“Oh sure.” Yesung hyung said. Of course he is very friendly; he’ll not let Hara down.

 

 

I looked around to look for Sooyoung. She is really with Ryeowook. As usual, she is scolding Ryeowook again and the other boys watching them are laughing. Kyuhyun and Kim on the other hand are seated on the far end of our seats. Kim is playing Kyuhyun’s PSP while Kyu is coaching her. Oooh, maybe this is the reason why Hara sat beside Yesung hyung. I turned to look at Hara and Yesung again. I saw Yesung held her phone, like typing something.

 

 

“ Thanks oppa…” I heard Hara said and flashed a “sweet” smile.

 

 

So now, Hara calls Yesung hyung oppa? And did she ask for hyung’s phone number??? I don’t feel fine about it. Tsk tsk.

 

 

Third person’s POV

 

 

Yesung didn’t know that Younha saw them from the backstage. She wondered why the girl asked for Yesung’s number. She hasn’t met that girl yet. Oh well, it didn’t bother her. She is not threatened anyhow.

 

 

The program started. Lights were turned off and the MCs stepped on the stage.

 

 

“Welcome to the annual interuniversity singing competition!” the MCs welcomed the audience. They introduced the judges and laid to us the criteria for judging and they officially started the program. There were 10 contestants from different universities. Everybody is anticipating Younha’s performance, especially Yesung. He smiled upon remembering the moment Younha introduced him to his parents.

 

 

Yesung’s POV

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

Along with me are my housemates Super Junior men and Kim, Shindong’s friends Sooyoung and Hara, and Sunny along with Sungmin. The student council and some of her classmates are already there. There were still seats in front so we headed there. Out of nowhere, I felt a hand grabbed my arm. I turned to see who that person is. It was my sweet angel.

 

 

“Come, I’ll introduce you to my parents!” Younha told me. What?! Introduce me to her parents??! I instantly got nervous. I want to panic but my mind took over. I should not look dumb in front of my future parents-in-law. Ha-ha!

 

 

“Where they are?” I asked her calmly though my heart is pounding inside my chest very loudly.

 

 

“They’re on the back stage, oppa.” She smiled at me and dragged me to the backstage.

 

 

As we walk to the backstage, my heart is really beating so fast. What will her parents’ impression on me be? What if they will not like me?  What if---

 

 

“Mom! Dad! This is my voice coach, Yesung!” I didn’t even notice that we are already in front of her parents.

 

 

“Hello, ma’am, sir.” I bowed down my head as I greeted them. Whew!  I grew even more nervous as they scanned my whole body with that kind of look. They her mom finally smiled.

 

 

“So this is your boyfriend?” Younha’s mom said. Score!

 

 

“M-mom?! What are you talking about?! I told you he is my c-coach..” Younha yelled and laughed nervously.

 

 

“ Younha-sshi, stop yelling. Your voice, remember?” I told her. I guess I have the right, I’m her “voice coach”, right?

 

 

“How sweet, Yesung..” her mom teased us again. Score!

 

 

“Mom!” Younha complained again. I just laughed at her. Finally, her dad spoke.

 

 

“So you’re telling me that he is not your boyfriend, princess?” her dad asked her.

 

 

“No he is not, dad…” Younha answered. Geez, why does she have to blush like that?! I’m just thankful I am able to control myself and not kiss her right in front of her parents. Uh, Jang Younha!

 

 

“Yesung, is that true?” Her mom asked me.

 

 

“Unfortunately, that’s true, ma’am. She is not YET my girl friend.” I joined them teasing Younha.

 

 

My angel glared at me. “BWO?!” she hissed.

 

 

We laughed at her. Her cheeks flushed red again. And she . ! I want to attack her lips right now!!!

 

 

Dad (I’m feeling like calling him dad from now on) turned to look at me and told me: “Yesung, it’s been a long time since she had a boy friend. We saw her suffer in their break up. I see you’re a good person. I hope what you already have gets better. But son, just one thing. If she happens to cry because you hurt her, you will meet the other side of me.” He seriously said while looking straight into my eyes.

 

 

I was so sure of myself that I wont hurt her. I just love her, so much!

 

 

“Yes, dad.” I told him. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

I felt very happy upon receiving Younha’s parents’ blessing on our relationship. I made a note that later after the contest, I’ll make our relationship really official and she will not say no.

 

 

The Mc’s voice turned me back to reality. It was already Younha’s turn to sing. I was nervous, excited and happy all at the same time. All of her supporters are screaming her name and cheering for her. I joined them in cheering for her. The music started to play and we all fell silent. Younha started to sing…

 

 

Younha’s POV

 

 

I started to sing the song. Of course I was really nervous. But I managed to sing it beautifully. This song, Complete, I dedicate this to you my love, Yesung. I almost have everything in my life, a happy family, wealthy and healthy living, my talent, my schooling, and my friends. I have everything except for love, for YOU. You will make my life complete.

 

 

I ended the song with foggy eyes. My friends once again cheered for me. I love all of them! I saw Yesung smiling at me and mouthed me those words again. I LOVE YOU.

 

 

I smiled back. I heard Kim screaming something like “unnie!”. Yah, that girl, really. I heard Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and Eeteuk. Ah, they love me so much and I love them too.

 

 

I went back to the backstage and prepared for the announcement of winners. Woo! I feel nervous again. I want to win, of course. What if Yesung will be turned off if I lose this contest? What if my classmates and Student Council and also my co-members in VOICES club will get disappointed? Yahhh! I need to stop thinking about these things.

 

 

Third person’s POV

 

 

The moment everyone’s been waiting for has come; the announcement of winners for this competition. The MC announced the 3rd placer.

 

 

“2nd runner up goes to…..Chung An University!” the crowd went wild as they were anticipating for the other winners. The MC continued the announcement. “1st runner up goes to…. Nu Sang University!” the crowd is filling the coliseum with screams and yells. “Alright everyone, our grand champion….is none other done….” The MC teasingly stopped and the crowd starting to cheer for their bets.

 

 

“Jang Younha! Jang Younha! Jang Younha!” Super Junior oppas started chanting and the other followed them.

 

 

Kim felt the excitement rushing through her veins. She unknowingly held Kyu’s hand and gave it a squeeze. Kyu looked at her but she was busy screaming and yelling and she was looking at the stage. Kyuhyun gave squeezed back her hand.

 

 

“Chingu-ya, your voice…” Kyu told her. “I don’t care… Yah! Unnie!!!!” she just continued screaming.

 

 

“Okay! Let’s not keep everybody waiting! Our grand champion for this year is none other than….. Jang Younha from Seoul University!!” the MC announced.

 

 

Younha shot a shocked expression.

 

 

“Yeah!!!!” Yesung yelled and punched the air.

 

 

Kim hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was shocked at first but he hugged back, though.

 

 

Ryeowook and Sooyoung jumped around and sreamed.

 

 

“Yah! Noona! Charanda!” Ryeowook yelled.

 

 

“Woooo! Good job!” Eeteuk yelled too. They were very much happy for her.

 

 

The MCs officially ended the program and the people started to vanish inside the coliseum. After changing clothes, Younha ran out of the backstage and met her friends and parents waiting for her. Everybody ran to her and attacked her with a hug. Her parents hugged her too.

 

 

“We are so proud of you!” her mom exclaimed.

 

 

“Congratulations sweetheart.” Her dad said.

 

 

“CONGRATULATIONS!” SJ oppas said all together.

 

 

“Unnie------!!!!” Kim squealed and hugged Younha. Kyuhyun frowned.

 

 

“Chingu-ya! You screamed at my ear! Aish!” Kyuhyun complained.

 

 

Younha chuckled at the two. She hugged back Kim. “Thank you Kimmy! Thank you everyone for supporting me. Thank you….urhm, coach Yesung for teaching me..” she said.

 

 

Kim squealed again and said: “Gaaah! Chingu-ya, let’s get out of here! I wanna buy some drinks!” she tactfully said.

 

 

Kyuhyun, getting what Kim is implying, said: “Yah, you keep on screaming a while ago. Let’s go out.” He grabbed her hand and went out of the coliseum.

 

 

Just like Kyuhyun, the other guys got it too. Ryeowook pulled Sooyoung.

 

 

“Noona, let’s go too! Let’s buy popcorn!” he said.

 

 

Sooyoung got confused. “Popcorn?! Why? Let’s just wait fo---“

 

 

“Yah! Let’s just go!” he dragged her out.

 

 

Younha’s mom spoke. “Sweetheart, we’ll just wait for you outside, okay?” soon her parents were out too.

 

 

“Hyung, we’ll also wait for you outside okay?” Eunhyuk said. “Hara, come with us.”

 

 

Not too long, they were almost alone there, except for the other contestants meeting their supporters too, some janitors cleaning.

 

 

“Yow, congratulations. You were so good!” Yesung said.

 

 

“Yeah, thanks. You were a good teacher.” Younha answered, feeling awkward at the moment.

 

 

Yesung hugged her very tight. “I’ve been meaning to do this the moment I saw you ran at me before the contest started. I just can’t kiss and hug you in front of your parents…” he chuckled. Younha was confused but somehow, she was getting a hint. “Younha-sshi..” Yesung said.

 

 

“Deh?” she responded.

 

 

“Can you hear my heartbeat?” Yesung asked.

 

 

“Yes…” she answered.

 

 

“Youha-sshi..” he called again.

 

 

“D-deh, Yesung-sshi..” Younha was quite nervous now.

 

 

“I hope you say yes..” Yesung said.

 

 

“What are you saying?”she chuckled.

 

 

“Younha-sshi, please be my girl.” Yesung finally said.

 

 

Younha was shocked. She looked up to meet his gaze. His eyes were almost pleading.

 

 

Yesung continued. “Younha-sshi, the very first time I laid my eyes on you, I fell inlove with you instantly. Since then, you were never out of my mind. You drive me crazy all the time. I don’t want to lose you that’s why I am taking this chance right now. I love you. I love you so much!”

 

 

Younha was very much touched on what he just confessed. She knew that some time, he’ll do it. She just didn’t expect him to be this sweet. Her eyes got teary but she held back their tears. She was very happy.

 

 

“I wont make it any harder for you Yesung. I will trust again. I will love again. Yes…” she answered.

 

 

“YES?!” Yesung asked.

 

 

“YES!!” Younha answered and smiled.

 

 

Yesung hugged her tight and carried her.

 

 

“I love you so much my angel…” Yesung whispered.

 

 

“I love you too…” Younha whispered back.

 

 

In a darker area inside the coliseum, she silently watched and cursed the girl Yesung is hugging at the moment.

 

 

Outside the coliseum, everybody waited for Yesung and Younha. Kim and Kyuhyun shared a drink while Sooyoung and Ryeowook ate popcorn.

 

 

“Oppa, have you seen Hara?” Sooyoung asked. “We need to go now.”

 

 

And now where is she???” Heechul thought.

 


 

o.O

 

~ilovekyu