New Sibling: Choi Sooyoung

Book 1- Love You More (Super love story series)

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE LEE SUNGMIN!

 

~ilovekyu (and Sungmin too :p)

 


 

After breakfast, Eeteuk led them back to the living room to have some chit chat while the freshies are left in the kitchen and dining area to do the chores.

 

 

While wiping the table, Ryeowook turned to Kyuhyun and Kim who were doing the dishes. “Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, Kimjae-ah, I am so happy I will not spend my Wednesdays alone.” He said.

 

 

Kyuhyun smirked. “Really? I thought you were out on a group date last Wednesday.”

 

 

“Yeah. Kyuhyun chingu-ya, Ryeowook has replaced as already with his new friends.” Kim added.

 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae chuckled. Kibum teased Kim. “Don’t worry Kimmy, I will always be your chingu.” He said.

 

 

Kyuhyun reacted violently. “Y-yah! I am her best friend here!”

 

 

“You don’t even know her problems. She always tells me how she feels on different things, right Kim?” Kibum winks at her.

 

 

Kim mouthed back at Kibum. “I did?”

 

 

Kibum gave her a just-ride look.

 

 

Oooh…. “Yeah, I did!” she smiled sweetly.

 

 

“But that was before. When we aren’t friends yet!” Kyuhyun was furious.

 

 

Ryeowook was also pissed off. “Y-yah! Kimjae! I am your best oppa! I did everything for you!”

 

 

“Guys, you’re being too loud!” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

“Yeah, sometimes, try to act your age…” Donghae added.

 

 

“Ooooh, look who’s talking?? Haha!” Kim teased Donghae oppa.

 

 

Donghae just chuckled, too. He finds it cute when Kim is teasing them.

 

 

“Chingu-ya, don’t tease Donghae hyung, you know he likes it so much!” Kyuhyun said, feeling a bit jealous now because Kimjae is paying attention only to other hyung and not him.

 

 

“BWO?! Yah! Though I am talking to you, I still haven’t forgotten what you did in the bathroom! Hmp!” Kim glared at Kyuhyun.

 

 

Eunhyuk chuckled. “I thought you are friends already?”

 

 

Kim thought for a while then answered, “Hmm, not for today.”

 

 

“Chinguya!!!” Kyuhyun tried to complain.

 

 

Kim faced Kyuhyun as she was finishing rinsing the plates. “I’ve made up my mind okay? I’m mad at you today so shooo!”

 

 

“Chinguya….” His voice is now almost pleading.

 

 

“No.” Kim shut him up.

 

 

“Then I’ll be your best friend for today!” Ryeowook yelled excitedly.

 

 

“Ani. Go to Sooyoung unnie, you belong with her. She’s your noona anyway.” Kim pouted at him.

 

 

“Yah! You’re being childish! You can just tell me you’re jealous.” Ryeowook pouted back.

 

 

Kibum joined the conversation. “So, can I be your best friend for today?”

 

 

“Hmmm…” Kim thought for a while. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were anticipating her answer.

 

 

“…you’re in, oppa!” she hugged Kibum. Kibum smirked at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

 

 

“Alright!” Kibum exclaimed.

 

 

“Yah! Really now, Park Kimjae, you are really throwing us away?!” Ryeowook protested.

 

 

Kim chuckled. “Don’t worry oppa. This is just for today. Kibum oppa, let’s go play WarC—“

 

 

♫ Amuri senggakhedo maldo andwae bad girl… ♫

 

 

Kim’s phone is ringing.

 

 

“Yoboseyo? Who is this?” Kim asked.

 

 

“Noona!!!” the boy on the other line exclaimed.

 

 

Kim chuckled. “Wae, Taemin? What’s bothering you early this morning?”

 

 

So it’s Taemin again, that high school boy! Why does he have to call my Kim?!” Kyuhyun thought.

 

 

“Noona! I need your help! Can you come over to our house and teach me in Math???” Taemin said.

 

 

“Oh sure! I’d love to!” Kim answered.

 

 

“Really? Noona?! Great! I really need your help. What time are you free??” Taemin asked.

 

 

“Hmm, let me see. I still need to ask Eeteuk oppa about it. I’ll just go there whenever I am free okay?” Kim answered.

 

 

“Okay noona, thanks!” Taemin ended the call.

 

 

The other boys who were once just listening to their conversation started to tease Kimjae.

 

 

“Ooohh… High school boy Lee Taemin..” they tease altogether.

 

 

“Lee Taemin calling our Kimjae early this morning?” Donghae continued to tease.

 

 

“Is he asking you out?” Eunhyuk teased too.

 

 

“Chingu-ya! Just approach me if you’re not mad at me anymore, arasseo?! Aish! Being all this mushy early this morning!” Kyuhyun stomped off the kitchen and proceeded to the bedroom. He started playing Star Craft but he just cant concentrate.

 

 

“Oooohh… Namjachingu is jealouuuus..” Kibum teased Kimjae.

 

 

“Yeah? Like ‘earth to Kibum oppa’. As if he is my boyfriend!” Kim answered.

 

 

“Wae, he’s a namja, he’s your chingu.” Kibum said grinning.

 

 

“Ah! Are you trying to joke oppa?!Aigoo, poor sense of humor!” Kim made fun of Kibum which made all of them laugh. Kibum just laughed too.

 

 

They finished cleaning up the dining and the kitchen and followed the others to the living room.

 

 

Kim sat down beside Eeteuk and hugged his arm. “Oppa, thank you for lifting up our punishment. I am so happy!” she smiled.

 

 

Eeteuk muffled her hair and touched her cheek. “Just don’t do it again, please. Your dad would kill me!” he hugged her tightly.

 

 

“Arasseo, oppa. Arasseo.” Kim said and broke the hug to look at other oppa. She smiled at them and turned again to Eeteuk.

 

 

“Yah, oppa. I’ll be out to go and meet Taemin to teach him in Math, you know..” Kim said. Eeteuk gave her a I-don’t-trust-you-again-yet look. “Ooh, oppa, don’t worry. Kibum oppa will come with me..” Kim said.

 

 

Eeteuk turned to look at Kibum. “Yes hyung, I’ll come with her. I am her chingu of the day anyway.”

 

 

Siwon chuckled. “What? Chingu of the day?”

 

 

“Nothing oppa. It’s just between us. Ha-ha!” Kim answered.

 

 

“Dongsaeng are hiding secrets from us huh?” Yesung said.

 

 

“Ani oppa. It’s just a childish thing, you know.” She chuckled again. “So, oppa, can we go now?”

 

 

“Okay just be home not too late…” Eeteuk finally give in.

 

 

Kim went near the bedroom and yelled: “Chingu-ya! I’ll be going now! Bye!” she teased Kyuhyun.

 

 

“JUST GO!” Kyuhyun yelled back, noticeably irritated.

 

 

 Kim and Kibum bowed their heads and went to the door when Yesung called them. “Yah Kimmy-sshi! Wait here!” Yesung ran inside the room and when he came back, he was holding his jacket.

 

 

“Here, you wear this, Kimjae. It’s cold outside.” He helped her wear his own jacket and patted Kim’s head. “Go now princess.”

 

 

“Gomawo oppa.” She bid them good bye and they went out of the house.

 

 

“I see, you really love her like a sister.” Sooyoung commented.

 

 

“Yeah. Her father entrusted her to me when she was still in high school. My father and hers are real good friends.” Eeteuk explained.

 

 

“Eventually, she made way to our hearts and made us love her. She is such a bubbly person..” Yesung said.

 

 

“Like you oppa?” Sooyoung teased.

 

 

“Y-yah! What’s with that tone of yours Sooyoung-sshi?” Yesung chuckled. “She is just a sister to me, to us. Only except for Kyuhyun.” Yesung laughed and so the other members did too.

 

 

She’s a baby, eh?” someone thought.

 

 

“Really? They’re quite a couple, I see.” Sooyoung once again commented.

 

 

“Many people said so.” Siwon said.

 

 

“You know I’ve always wanted to have brothers and sisters.” Sooyoung said.

 

 

“Why Sooyoung? Are you an only child?”Shindong asked.

 

 

“Yeah…” Sooyoung said sadly.

 

 

Hangeng tried to cheer her up. “Yah Sooyoung! I can be your oppa, you know, and Kim would love to call you unnie.”

 

 

Sooyoung was enlightened. “Sounds great! Thank you oppa, and Ryeowook, you should call me noona alright?” she said.

 

 

“I told you I am older than you!” Ryeowook complained.

 

 

“Yeah, Sooyoung, why do you love to make him call you noona?” Heechul asked.

 

 

“It’s because I am taller than him!” and she laughed very hard.

 

 

“Yah! Sooyoung! Why are you so mean to me?” Ryeowook pouted.

 

 

“Aigoo! Sooo cute!” Hara said and pinched his cheeks.

 

 

“Yah! You called me Sooyoung again! Stop calling me Sooyoung or I wont talk to you anymore!” Sooyoung teased.

 

 

Ryeowook pouted cutely.

 

 

“Ryeowook stop it! You make me wanna puke?!” Heechul said and faked to puke.

 

 

“Oh, no Ryeowook, your aegyo wont take effect on me.” Sooyoung crossed her arms on her chest.

 

 

She is very much like Kim, naughty, dorky, stubborn and funny. She is a very nice person, I do believe. Unlike Hara. Why is she like that? She chooses the person she is going to talk to… and most of the time, it’s Yesung. She was also remarkably taken by Kyuhyun a while ago..aish.” Eeteuk talked to himself.

 

 

Sitting next to Hara is Yesung. They are having a private conversation or something. Eeteuk saw Hara typing something onto Yesung’s phone. “Oooh, they exchanged contact numbers???” he thought again.

 

 

While others are enjoying SooWook’s show, Heechul noticed Eeteuk’s expression upon secretly watching Yesung and Hara’s conversation. He whispered to Eeteuk: “Hyung, is it just me or Hara is really flirting Yesung?”

 

 

Siwon noticed Heechul and Eeteuk’s skeptical glances onto Hara and Yesung and joined their “conversation”. “You also think she likes Yesung? And the way she looked at Kyuhyun a while ago!” he whispered to them.

 

 

“I think so. I don’t want to judge her or anything but it seems she is totally hooked with Yesung and Kyuhyun. See? She only talked a while ago when Kyu went out. Then now that is Kyuhyun is inside, it’s Yesung she is busy with. She didn’t even talk to the other members. Even to Shindong or Eunhyuk or Donghae who were her first friends.” Eeteuk lengthily explained.

 

 

“Seems like Yesung is enjoying it, what do you think?” Heechul commented.

 

 

“Really? But isn’t Yesung dating Younha?” Siwon asked.

 

 

“Yeah I think they are. I don’t really see him liking Hara though. You know our Yesung is really friendly.” Eeteuk defended Yesung.

 

 

“Makes sense…” Siwon said.

 

 

Something’s wrong, Eeteuk felt.

 


 

ooooh... something's wrong... what is going to happen??? >.<

 

guys, keep reading! I love you all. haha.