First day of college

Moving to South-Korea

First day of school

07:00AM

”WAKE UPP!!” Yeji yelled.

I looked at my clock.”Yaaa why are you waking me up already, school starts at 08:30AM”

”Because we need to look good for the school picture” Yeji answerd.

*few minutes later*

I getted out of bed and took a shower, after shower I walked to my closet and  looked which uniform I was gonna ware.

I choosed a black skirt,with a white blouse with an symbol from the university and a grey jacket also with the symbol.

I putted on black knees socks and after that my black heels.

Then some basic make up and straight my hair.

When is was done Yeji already screamed that we only got 10 minutes left, so I couldn’t eat anything .

Everyone was already gone except for Ryujin, she was still sleeping.

Together we drove to school with Yeji’s car and walked inside nervously.

We didn’t know were to go so we split up and promised to call if one of us found the classroom.

While I was searching for de classroom I saw my locker, it was really close from the front door from the school building.

”Couldn’t be better” Talking to myself.

I putted some books in it and kept 2 in my hand.

After I closed my locker I looked at the time and saw I was already 10 minutes late so started to run while looking for the classroom.

I turned right in the hallway and felt when I bumped in to someone.

”Ouchh!! My right foot!” I screamed while touching it.

Then I realized that someone was still standing in front of me , when I looked up I saw a tall guy with blonde hair, he was really hot with a cute and also a kind of a y smile.

Until the smile fated and he started talking with a cold face.

“I think it’s twisted, you should go to the school nurse” after that he just walked away.

I couldn’t believe he really said that.

”Yaaa jerk this is your fault!!” I yelled at him        But was already gone so I think he didn’t hear it.

*phone ringing*

”Yaa the classroom number is 1.06” Yeji screamed on the phone , because there was a lot of noise over there.

”Arraso,I am on my way.”

I picked uo my books and started walking slowly in pain to the classroom, until I reached it, the moment I walked  I looked to my new classmates and getted angry when I saw the same guy like earlier sitting at the end of the classroom. 

“You can take a seat at the table with your name”The teacher said friendly.

Yeji raised her hand “ your seed is next to mine”

Slowly i walked to her so nobody would notice that my feet hurted.

The moment I took a seat I looked in front of me, there were 3 guys sitting there ,including the guy from earlier.

”Yaaa stupid jerk” I wisperd to myself.

The blond guy turned around and said “I got a name”

I looked at him and raised one eyebrow .

”Ugh he thinks he is everything” I thought myself.

Yeji looked at me and asked really confused what just happend.And after I explained she asked me if I knew he’s name.

”No i dont”

” Then look at he’s table for his name card.” She replied.

I bowed over to pick a seek but he already removed his namecard.

“Ugh, I dont even wanna know” I said while crossing my arms.

But in my mind I was really curious.

Suddenly another girl took a seat right next to me on the right .

(Yeji was on my left)

”Annyonghaseyo, I am Kim Nam Joo”she said with a smile.

”Annyonghaseyo, I am Hwang Ye Ji.”

The moment I wanted to introduce myself to Namjoo the 3 boys in front of us turned around,

”Heey noona” One of them said. It was a guy with a really cute face.

”Heey Namjoo, how are you?”another guy said.

He looked really much like the blonde guy,only with brown hair and with a much sweeter face.

”Hey” the blonde guy said with a cold face.

” I see he’s still the same” she said laughing to the two other guys.

After there conversation The 4 of them looked at me and Yeji.

”Oh miane, My name is Y/N nice to meet you” I said to Namjoo

“Hehe , cute name for such a stupid clumsy girl.” The blonde guy responded.

”Yaaa turn around jerk I wasn’t talking to you was I?” I told him with an attitude.

”Mianhe for my brother he isn’t himself lately”   The guy who looked like the blonde guy said.

”I am Jo Kwang Min” he said and bowed

“Im No Min Woo”   The other guy with the really cute face said. 

“I am Hwang Ye Ji” she said while smiling a little to much to Kwangmin.

“Cheombegesimnida!”

“Oh and this is my twin brother.” Kwangmin said while pointing to the blonde guy.

I hoped he would tell he’s name to but he didn’t,but I also didn’t asked for it because I didn’t wanted anyone to know ,I wanted to know.

“Ok students, class is going to start now, you had  enough time to talk now.” *teacher said*