Chapter 9

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Third person Point Of View

 

“i will jump”

 

“WHAT!! DONT DO SOMETHING STU—“ the call cut off because Rosè throw it away and Jump

 

”..pid” Jennie whisper the last letters.

 

Jennie is only 20 meters far. She felt her knees melt like chocolate. Thank god Lisa is there to support her body. All she can do is to watch her cousin, just release her bag,lab coat, and climbs up the barrier before she jumps to the dark, cold water down there. Finding for Jisoo.

 

__________

 

Rosèanne just jumped. To the river beneath the bridge.  At the water touches her skin

she can feel how cold it is. She fastly pushes her body up to the surface, adjust herself with the cold water which make her shivering already.  

 

She can hear murmur up there, comes up from the bridge. Yeah, she knows Jisoo jump made the people to feel panic already but her jump just add the chaos. Two persons just jumped off the bridge and that’s enough to make them feel triggered. 

 

Rosè move her legs, keep trying to make herself floating on the surface. She’s getting ready to find Jisoo. She was so confident to find Jisoo who just jumped, that’s why she choosed to jumped because she believes herself that she can find Her LIFE. But now, as she just jumped, she realizes it’s not as easy as she think.

 

First, its dark. It’s not easy to see clearly cause the water hits her eyes. It will be more difficult to find l someone sinking somewhere in the river. Second, it is so cold. Rosèanne need to find Jisoo as fast as she can before she freeze up. So she can saves both of their life, hers and Jisoo.  

 

~I  have to find Jisoo~

 

She takes a deep breath, and starts diving, to find Jisoo eventhough it’s very hard to see it clearly. Moon ilummination helps her a bit, thanks to it.  

 

A few times, She appears on the surface to take a breath. She already spend 5 minutes for searching Jisoo but she didn’t got any sign of Jisoo’s existense. 

 

She can’t see Jisoo wherever she search her.  

 

~Please, God.Please~ 

 

Her body is shivering already, but she trying to hold it. Plus, she’s already tired enough with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter