Chapter 3

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

i looked at her sleeping face,

 

My hand had found its way to her black tresses. her hair was just as soft as silk.  I still remeber the day that i fell for 

 

~Flashback~

 

They're both Young when they promise to love each other forever. It happens on the trampoline in Rosè’s backyard.

 

Jisoo and Rosè settle down, laying on their backs to look at the clouds in the sky. Well,Jisoo is.Rosè is looking at Jisoo. It's not a conscious decision—Jisoo is just really pretty. Prettier than the sky. Definitely prettier than the clouds.  It's quiet for a few moments, but Rosè doesn't mind. 

 

Silences with Jisoo are never uncomfortable. But talking to Jisoo is even better, so Rosè’s heart kind of jumps when Jisoo gasps and grabs her hand, points at the sky, and says, "That one looks like a banana." Rosè tears her gaze away from Jisoo to look at the banana cloud, and she has to admit that Jisoo’s right. 

 

Her smile reflects Jisoo’s. "It does."  Jisoo’s face is really close, and the twinkle in her eyes is so happy Rosè can't really help but lean in. 

 

She doesn't know why she's so compelled to press her lips against Jisoo, but it's sort of nice. It's also sort of gross, but the niceness definitely outweighs the grossness.  For two heartbeats nothing happens. Neither of them moves.

 

Rosè’s eyes flutter closed. She wonders if this is what her parents feel like sometimes when their faces are really close to each other when they're talking.

 

 Then Jisoo pulls back, frowning a little. "What was that?"  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter