Chapter 4

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

I yawned and scratched my stomach. 

 

Taking my legs to the bathroom in my studio room, i examined my face in the mirror.  I spat some water into my face and slowly rub it with soap after that i brush my teeth.

 

I ran a hand across my disheveled dirty blonde hair.  "take a shower or not," i trailed off, tapping the weather app on my phone. I snorted harshly when the app said that it's gonna be a littles sunny today.More like too much sun. 

 

I decided to take a shower just a short one. Then blow dry my hair,slipped into my  jeans and white t-shirt, grabbed my coat and wore it, and grabbed a pair of my adidas superstar.  

 

I turned off all the electronics, locked all the doors, grabbed my keys and car key, and i'm good to go.  

 

I went to the basement, waving and smiling around to the kind-hearted 70-year-old lady that owned this building and the other living human.  

 

i opened the door of my car and sighed, checking my appearance on the rear mirror.  good thing my car's windows were all one-way windows.  i drove to the driveway and inspected the sky. 

 

It was bright.  

 

I huffed.  

 

Time to go to the hospital.

 

——

As soon as i enter the hospital l nodded at the nurses and flew a smile at them as i walked to my office.

 

I opened the door and looked around a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter