Challenge Accepted

Cause I like it when you smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong was puzzled at Myungsoo’s hurried exit from his room. Granted, they were awkward before but that’s how Myungsoo always was when in a relationship. Sungjong didn’t understand why he couldn’t just hang out, for like an hour a week, with him, not like he was asking for all of his time! After all, Sungjong also had his boyfriend to pay attention to but he never neglected his duty towards other members. But Myungsoo was weird when in relationships and so sometimes Sungjong wished he just stopped dating. However, in the end Myungsoo’s happiness was also important so Sungjong couldn’t hold it against him.

 

Speaking of his boyfriend, Sungjong felt a brief pang of sadness in his heart. Jaehyuk hyung was his first love. They had first met when he had moved to Seoul to become a trainee. There was only 1 year of gap between them and when he turned 18 Jaehyuk hyung had properly started dating him. But they were practically dating before that too, Jaehyuk was just too much of a gentleman though. His thoughtfulness and care had led Sungjong to fall head-over-hills in love with him. He remembered all the dates in their relationship, and time as well. Sungjong was left speechless when he asked him to be his boyfriend at, what he claimed to be, exactly the same date and time of their first meeting. One couldn’t have asked for a better boyfriend. He supported Sungjong through all the horrible trainee days and without his support Sungjong was sure he couldn’t have been the bright member of Infinite that never took the older members’ teasing seriously and tried to cheer everyone up.

 

However, because of that Sungjong had really become dependent on him and he wondered if his burdens were too much for Jaehyuk to handle. When he was alone on tours, he realized his boyfriend’s worth more than ever and now he didn’t have anyone to share his troubles with. Not with another one of his sources of comfort gone.

 

When his thoughts started to go in the familiar direction, Sungjong deliberately took a deep breath to clear his mind.

 

“Thinking about it won’t change anything. If we have some love left, he will come back to me” He mumbled to himself. But he really needed a huge distraction and a party with Myungsoo hyung after such a long time would have been ideal, however the older member still seemed to be weird. Sungjong frowned a bit before deciding to concentrate on his studying. If Myungsoo hyung didn’t want to help him, he could always get Woohyun-hyung.

 

~o0o~

 

Myungsoo hid in his covers more as he heard Woohyun barge in his room without knocking. He hoped that ignoring the older member would lead him to leave Myungsoo alone but that was next to impossible.

 

Woohyun jumped on his body to take revenge for all the manhandling he had previously suffered. Myungsoo half-heartedly tried to struggle free but eventually just laid there suffering the punishment.

 

“Awww our Myungsoo is so sad”, Woohyun mocked him when he got to see his face. Myungsoo only scowled at him before hiding his face behind his arm. But Woohyun pulled his arm and held it under his weight as well.

 

Myungsoo let out a shout of pain, asking him to let him go. But as usual his shouts never had any effect on other members.

 

“You aren’t usually this sesitive, Myungsoo-yah” Woohyun asked once Myungsoo had quieted down, “What’s different this time? Don’t tell me you got dumped?” He asked suddenly as if considering that possibility for the first time.

 

“Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter