The break up

Cause I like it when you smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Let’s break up’, he had said, or more like mumbled, before practically running out of her house.

It was another year, another break-up. But every-time he was sure that it wouldn’t hurt as much as before but it always did.

Well, that was life. Not like he was getting dumped left and right. If you really paid attention it was just him being too picky. In fact, people would call him the bad guy, a player and what not. But he had tried in all the relationships! Tried really hard to succeed.

But there was always a blocker in his mind. Something wasn’t right.

 

“Break up again?”, Woohyun asked in a bored tone as soon as he saw his face. It also looked like he was holding back his laughter. Myungsoo gave him a half-hearted glare before collapsing on the couch and let out a long sigh.

 

“What was it this time?”, Woohyun tried again and Myungsoo turned to look at him. He seemed a bit more serious this time, so he tried to express his feelings without fearing being laughed at, “I don’t know! She was perfect. She was beautiful, smart definitely cared for me”.

 

“I don’t know why it didn’t work out this time either”

By the time Myungsoo was finished, Woohyun’s face was completely serious and he solemnly offered, “I think I know what your problem is, Myungsoo-yah”. Now, Woohyun was hardly ever serious, but when he was, he could come up with genius solutions. So Myungsoo would be lying if he wasn’t at least a little bit curious.

His hopes were however dashed when he saw the little smirk developing on the older member's face and as expected, the next words were entirely useless to Myungsoo.

“Your problem is that, the girls you date can hold more than one thought in their brain” After this Woohyun couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore and even as Myungsoo mustered the energy to suffocate him with a cushion he could hear a muffled, “They just don’t have that cute and gullible energy to them”

 

“What was that, Woohyun hyung?” Myungsoo froze when he heard the youngest member’s voice from the door. Sungjong looked perfect as usual. He was just removing his mask, which basically gave away that he was meeting up with his boyfriend for some sweet date that the greasy dude had definitely planned. Now, Myungsoo was considered a fairly greasy guy and okay, maybe that was true to some extent, but this dude was a whole new level of grease, like grease king or something. And Myungsoo didn’t trust him a single bit though he supposed it was never his place to judge someone as trustworthy or not.

 

Woohyun struggled from below his hands and Myungsoo stopped thinking about Sungjong and his boyfriend and pushed the cushion firmly against Woohyun’s face so he had no chance of saying anything. Guessing that Woohyun wouldn’t be saying anything for a while and being kind of in an awkward phase with Myungsoo, Sungjong seemed to have come to a decision to ignore them and went to his room after removing his shoes.

 

Finally, Myungsoo allowed Woohyun some air to breathe and leaned back on the couch to wallow in self-pity. Sensing Woohyun move he muttered, “You are teasing me but if he hears that you basically call him a dumb bimbo he will kill you, you know that”

 

“Hey, don’t put words in my mouth!” Woohyun protested. “Also, aha you admitted that he is the reason you can’t date” He added with another smirk.

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and replied in a bored voice, “Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter