Chapter 5

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Taehyung gave Hoseok a small smile as they walked back to the practice room where they had fallen asleep in. "You sure you'll be okay, kid?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I have a plan now, don't worry." 

 

Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Alright, Tae. Good luck. I'll see you back at the apartment and we'll head over to Joonie and Jin-hyung's together." Hoseok said. Taehyung nodded before he left. Hoseok walked over to the speaker and hooked up his phone before he began to stretch. 

 

"And this is where you'll be spending the majority of your time? Right?" Namjoon asked Jimin as they walked down towards the practice rooms. Jimin smiled. "Yeah, most likely!" Namjoon nodded. "Okay, well, you have my number already. Just call Jin-hyung or me when you're ready!" Jimin smiled and nodded. "Okay! Thank you so much, hyung. I'll see you back at the apartment!" Jimin said before Namjoon walked away. 

 

Jimin looked around to find a practice room, but they were all occupied. Jimin pouted a bit until he found one room where there wasn't any music playing. He gently opened the door to find a boy who looked about his age, stretching. Jimin stepped inside and gently cleared his throat. "Excuse me." Jimin said. 

 

Hoseok jumped a bit as he turned around. "Oh! Hi, I'm sorry. You startled me." Hoseok said. Jimin smiled as he walked over to Hoseok and extended his hand. "I'm sorry for scaring you." "It’s okay." Jimin smiled. "I'm new here, I was just looking for an open practice room." Hoseok walked over and grabbed his phone. "I can use my headphones. If you don't mind me being here." 

 

Jimin smiled and shook his head. "You can play your music. Are you working on a dance for class?" Hoseok nodded his head as he walked back over and hooked his phone back up. He glanced over at Jimin before he pressed the play button. Jimin set his bag down and stood next to Hoseok. Hoseok blushed a bit before he started to dance. 

 

Jimin's eyebrows shot up as he watched. Hoseok breathed heavily after he had finished. “I only got some of it down... I have to have it finished by next week.” Hoseok said. Jimin got a bit closer. “Are you suppose to have a partner?” Hoseok nodded. “The class is uneven, well there’s suppose to be a new student coming tomorrow, but I’m sure she’ll excuse them from it.” 

 

Jimin shrugged. “You can teach it to me. Maybe she’ll let me help you.” Hoseok smiled. “Are you sure?” Jimin nodded. Hoseok smirked. “Are you sure you can keep up with me?” Jimin laughed and nodded. “I’m positive.” 

 

 

Hoseok laughed as he bumped into Jimin who caught him around his waist. “No! You’re suppose to go the opposite way!” Hoseok said as he laughed. Jimin laughed softly. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I got it this time.” Hoseok looked at him and smiled. “Promise?” Jimin nodded before he glanced down at Hoseok’s lips. 

 

Hoseok blushed and looked away. “Y-You can let go of me now...” Hoseok whispered. Jimin smirked and moved one of his hands up to Hoseok’s neck. “What if I don’t want to?” Jimin asked. Hoseok turned red and watched as Jimin leaned in and gave him a light peck on the lips. Hoseok blinked a couple times as he looked at Jimin. Jimin let go of him. “Sorry, I couldn’t hold that back for some reason.” Jimin said.

 

Hoseok touched his lips. “Why did you do it?” Jimin looked at him and chuckled. “Because I wanted to. You’re cute.” Hoseok blushed more and smiled to himself. “It felt like you shocked me.” Jimin smiled. “Maybe that means we have something special.” Jimin said as he stepped closer to Hoseok. Hoseok laughed nervously. “I don’t even know you. How-“ “Do you believe in fate?” Jimin interjected. 

 

Hoseok shook his head. “No. What I felt could of just been in my head.” Jimin shrugged. “I mean I can kiss you again.” Hoseok blushed and shrugged and tried to look everywhere else. Jimin grabbed Hoseok’s hand and lead him over to a chair. Jimin sat down and patted his lap. “Come on.” Hoseok’s eyes widened. “Are you crazy?! We don’t know each other! Besides, I should be practicing!” 

 

Jimin sighed as he pulled Hoseok onto his lap facing him. “You so want me to kiss you again.” Jimin said as he looked down at Hoseok’s lips. Hoseok blushed and wrapped his arms around Jimin’s neck. “Maybe....” Jimin smirked before he guided Hoseok’s lips to his own. Jimin gripped Hoseok’s hip as he kissed the elder. Hoseok squeaked a bit as Jimin slipped his tongue inside his mouth. 

 

Hoseok moaned and let the younger take control. Jimin held onto Hoseok as he got up and laid him on the floor. Hoseok blushed as he watched as Jimin removed his shirt. Hoseok blushed hard as he stared at Jimin’s abs. Jimin chuckled as he pushed his hair back and looked down at him. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin’s neck as the younger leaned back down and started to make out with him again. 

 

Jimin grind his crotch down against Hoseok’s. The elder moaned softly. Jimin moved to Hoseok’s neck before he pulled his shirt off. Hoseok blushed before he sat up. “Maybe we shouldn’t...” Hoseok said as he tried to grab his shirt back, the younger tossed it next to his own. Jimin leaned down and kissed Hoseok again. Hoseok hesitated the few other times Jimin kissed him before he laid back down and pulled Jimin with him. 

 

Jimin sighed as he pulled away and let Hoseok get up to answer his phone that had started to ring loudly. Hoseok checked the screen before he answered it. “Hyung- no. I’m not- .... Why? But-!“ Jimin watched as Hoseok groaned and rolled his eyes. “Yeah... I’m coming.” Hoseok hung up and looked over at Jimin who was holding both of their shirts. Hoseok blushed as Jimin walked up to him. “You have to go?” Jimin asked. Hoseok nodded. 

 

Jimin handed Hoseok his shirt. “Want to meet me back here tomorrow? I promise we will only work on dancing.” Jimin said. Hoseok chuckled and nodded. “I don’t believe you, but I’ll be here around seven in the morning.” Jimin smiled and nodded. “I will be here at seven then.” Hoseok blushed and nodded before he pulled his shirt on and grabbed his things. 

 

He was about to leave, but Jimin grabbed his arm. Hoseok looked back at him with widened eyes. Jimin smiled. “You’re so cute.” Jimin said before he pulled Hoseok close and kissed him. Hoseok blushed and placed his hands on Jimin’s chest, letting them slowly move down to his abs. Jimin slowly pulled away. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Jimin whispered. Hoseok smiled and nodded before he struggled to find the door handle behind him. Jimin laughed a bit as he waved to the elder. 

 

Hoseok smiled to himself as he walked down the hallway. “Hyung!” Hoseok turned to see Taehyung running towards him. “Are you leaving?” Hoseok nodded. “Yoongi-hyung is picking me up.” Taehyung’s eyebrows shot up. “I need to talk to him.” Taehyung said. Hoseok nodded. “He said he had to talk to me about something as well.” 

 

They walked outside and waited to Yoongi. Taehyung looked over at Hoseok. “Hyung... you look different.” Hoseok blushed and rubbed his neck. “I’m just having a good day.” Taehyung smiled. “Did something happen?” Hoseok snorted. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. I don’t even believe it...” Hoseok said as he blushed and thought about the stranger and his shirtless body. 

 

Taehyung pouted. “Hyung! Tell me!” Taehyung whined as Yoongi pulled up. Hoseok smiled and grabbed Taehyung’s wrist. “Come on! I’ll tell you later.” Hoseok said before he pulled Taehyung over to Yoongi’s car.