Chapter 6

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Yoongi and Taehyung both stared at Hoseok. "What is wrong with him?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. Taehyung shrugged. "He hasn't told me." Taehyung looked at over at Yoongi as the elder looked at him. 

 

He blushed a bit as he looked into Yoongi's eyes. "Hyung? I really need to talk to you." Yoongi sighed. "It's whatever, Tae. I really don't need to hear how you don't like me, again. Especially if it’s just in a nicer way." Yoongi said as he sighed again and looked out the window. 

 

Taehyung pouted. "You really think I don't like you like that?" Taehyung asked softly. Yoongi shrugged. "I mean you said it. It doesn't even matter now." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Why do you say that?" Yoongi glanced over at Taehyung before he looked back at Hoseok and ignored the youngest's question. "Jung Hoseok! Snap out of it and tell us what is going on with you! You're acting so weird." Yoongi said. 

 

Taehyung looked back at Hoseok. Hoseok looked out the window and smiled. "I made out with someone. With my shirt off." Yoongi and Taehyung's eyebrows shot up at the same time. "Whoa." Taehyung said. "Who?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok shrugged. "I have absolutely no clue... he was hot as though. I'm meeting him tomorrow morning! He's gonna finish helping me with my dance. He said it wouldn't happen again... but I totally want it to." 

 

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and chuckled. "Well, . Good for you, Hobi! Make sure you get his name tomorrow, yeah?" Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded and smiled. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung. "Could you get out? I have to talk to Hoseok about something." 

 

Taehyung pouted. "Why can't I know?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Because it's my business and I don't want you to know!" Taehyung lightly shoved Yoongi. "You don't have to be such an to me all the time!" Taehyung shouted back. 

 

Hoseok groaned loudly as they continued to argue. "Would you two just shut the up and make out already?! JESUS ! You two are so stupid! You idiots like each other, you always have. Just do everyone a favor and or kiss or whatever." Hoseok shouted. Yoongi turned red and looked over at Taehyung who looked like he was about to start crying. Yoongi tried to grab his arm. "Tae-" Yoongi started to say. 

 

He sighed as Taehyung slammed the door shut behind him. "Hobi... you know how sensitive he is..." Hoseok sighed. "I know... but it's ridiculous. Also, WHY the are you still here? GO!" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not chasing after him! You just embarrassed him in front of me! I'm probably the second to last person he wants to see right now! Besides... I have to tell you about what happened." 

 

Hoseok got out of the back of the car and got in the front seat. "What?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi blushed a bit. "Jungkook made a pass at me." Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "What did he do exactly?" Yoongi rubbed his neck. "He was showing me his room and we were on his bed talking and he just leaned over and tried to kiss me." Yoongi said with a shrug. "You rejected him?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi blushed more. "At first... I let him kiss me once and I didn't hate it. Maybe I've just been missing what's right in front of me." 

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Taehyung. Not Jungkook." Yoongi sighed. "But Tae-" "He's just scared! And embarrassed because he thinks that you don't return his feelings!" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought it was obvious that I liked him." Hoseok sighed. "Hyung, we're talking about Taehyung." Yoongi nodded. "True... well... what do I do?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Go talk to him! Tell him how you feel, you idiot!" 

 

Yoongi shook his head. "I'm gonna do it later tonight... at Namjoon's." Hoseok sighed again. "With Jungkook there?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "... okay.. um, you go in and check on my baby." Hoseok smiled. "Baby? Already?" Yoongi nodded. "I'll confess to him when I pick you two up! There. I'm a genius." Hoseok sighed. "We'll see." Hoseok said before he got out. Yoongi waved to him before driving off. 

 

Hoseok walked inside his apartment and walked over to Taehyung's room. "Taehyungie?" "Go away." Taehyung said. Hoseok sighed before he opened the younger's door. "Taehyung... I'm really sorry. I just hate that you two aren't together and happy when I know you both are madly in love with one another." Taehyung pouted before he looked up at Hoseok. "He's in love with me?" 

 

Hoseok blushed. "I don't know for sure, but he's had feelings for you forever. I'm just assuming he's in love with you... which I shouldn't do... sorry." Taehyung smiled a bit. "It's okay... did he come in with you?" Taehyung asked as he sat up. 

 

Hoseok shook his head. "He went home. He'll be back to pick us up for dinner." Taehyung pouted again and laid back down. "He doesn't love me... he would of came after me..." Hoseok sighed. "Get ready soon, okay? I'm going to shower." Hoseok said before he left.

 

 

Jimin breathed heavily as he laid down on the floor of the practice room. He sighed as he crawled over to his phone and laid down again. "Hello?" He answered out of breath. "Jiminie, it's Namjoon-hyung. I was wondering if you'd be ready soon. Dinner is almost ready and I wanted to give you time to prepare." Jimin sat up. "I'm ready now." "Great! See you in a few!" Namjoon said before he hung up. 

 

Jimin walked outside and to Namjoon who was already waiting for him. "How was it?" Namjoon asked. "Meet anyone?" Jimin smirked. "I did actually. He was nice enough to let me practice with him." Namjoon raised his eyebrows as he looked over at Jimin. "Is he cute?" Jimin chuckled. "Very. I'm meeting him tomorrow morning to help him with his routine. I don't know his name yet though... was kinda too busy to ask." Jimin said with smirk. 

 

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "You guys ed?" Jimin laughed and shook his head. "No, no! Not yet! Anyways... I hope your friends like me." Namjoon smiled. "I'm sure they'll be all over you. Except Hoseok... he doesn't really date. He mainly practices twenty-four seven." Jimin nodded. "I can respect that. What kind of dancing does he focus on?" Namjoon smiled and shook his head. "I'll save that for him to answer. That can be your conversation starter." Jimin chuckled. “Alright, hyung.”