Chapter 4

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Yoongi smiled as he walked into the apartment. He sat down at the table and yawned. "Can I nap here after we eat? You -hats woke me up on my day off." Hoseok chuckled and nodded. "Sure, hyung." Yoongi looked around as Hoseok continued to fix breakfast. "Does... does Taehyung like Jungkook?" Yoongi asked. 

 

Hoseok stopped and looked at Yoongi. "What? No, why?" Yoongi shrugged. "Just making sure I don't have any competition." Hoseok snorted. "Like you'll do anything about it, hyung. You're too scared." Yoongi shrugged. "As soon as this song is perfect, I'm going to confess." Hoseok arched an eyebrow. "What if you get rejected?" 

 

Yoongi sighed. "Then I get rejected? I don't know. Why are you so worried about my semi-existent love life, when you have a completely non-existent one yourself?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok pouted. "I have one!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, if you did, we'd all know. You can't keep your trap shut." Yoongi said as Taehyung walked in and sat next to him, handing him back his car keys. 

 

Hoseok smiled brightly as he set their breakfast down on the table. "Dancing, that's my life and my love. I do it twenty-four seven." Yoongi groaned softly. Taehyung chuckled a bit before he began to eat. Yoongi blushed a bit as he felt Taehyung's foot brush up against his leg. Yoongi looked at the younger who looked like he had no idea what he was doing to Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi shot up out of his chair as his phone rang. "It's Joonie!" Yoongi said, his voice cracking a bit. He pointed to the balcony and cleared his throat. "I'll be back." Yoongi said before he answered us phone and fled. Taehyung pouted. "Stupid, hyung..." He muttered to himself. Hoseok looked at him and chuckled. "What did you do?" 

 

Taehyung shook his head. "Nothing. Come on, Hobi-hyung. Let's hurry and eat so we can get ready for class." Taehyung said with a pout. Hoseok gently patted the younger's arm. "It'll be okay, Tae. He'll notice you eventually." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't have a thing for Yoongi-hyung!" Hoseok and Taehyung both looked up at Yoongi who had walked back in. 

 

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "Joonie is planning a dinner tonight for... I think he said his name was Jimin? He invited us all.... I'm actually not that hungry Hobi. Thank you though. I'll see you tonight." Yoongi said before he left. 

 

Taehyung was about to get up and run after him, but Hoseok grabbed his arm. "Tae, maybe you should talk to him about it tonight. Give him some space, okay?" Taehyung pouted and nodded. "Alright, hyung..." 

 

 

"Alright! Here we are!" Seokjin said as he opened the door to his apartment. Jimin walked in and smiled. "You guys have a lovely home." Jimin said. Namjoon walked around Jimin and smiled. "Thank you, wanna follow me? I'll show you to your room." Jimin nodded before he walked behind Namjoon. 

 

They walked into a small room that still had some posters hanging. "Sorry about some of the stuff. "My nephew was living with us, he just moved out. He'll be here tonight and he'll get the rest of this stuff out of here." Jimin smiled as he sat on the bed. "How old is he?" 

 

Namjoon set the suitcases down on the floor and sat on the desk across from the bed. "He's eighteen, his name is Jungkook. Then there's Taehyung, he's twenty. Hobi-hyung is my age, twenty-one. And Yoongi-hyung is... old." Jimin laughed. "Old?" Namjoon laughed as well. "I mean, he's not actually old, he just acts like he is. He's twenty-two and my lovely boyfriend is twenty-three. That's everyone in our little circle." 

 

Jimin smiled and nodded. "I can't wait to meet them! I'll try to remember the names and ages." Namjoon chuckled a bit. "I'm sorry if I threw too much information at you. I'll let you unpack and rest if you want. We don't have to take you up to school today." Namjoon said before he headed towards the door. 

 

"Actually, hyung... I'd like to go and maybe dance for a bit." Namjoon smiled and nodded. "Sure! Let me know when you're ready to go!" Jimin smiled. "Thank you, hyung." He said before Namjoon left. 

 

 

Yoongi groaned in frustration as he pulled over and looked at the directions on his phone. "Stupid google maps! Stupid phone!" Yoongi yelled as he tossed his phone on the passenger's seat. 

 

Yoongi sighed and looked around. "Stupid feelings..." Yoongi muttered. He took a deep breath before he picked up his phone and calmly fixed the directions. He finally got the right ones and was on his way again. 

 

Yoongi sighed out in relief once he pulled up to Jungkook's apartment building. He grabbed the bag he got out of the trunk and walked up to the small concrete porch. He looked at the names next to the buttons. He found Jungkook's and pressed the button next to his name twice. 

 

A groggy voice came on over the intercom. "Hello?" Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "Jungkookie? It's your favorite hyung!" Yoongi looked around as he waited for Jungkook to respond. "Yoongi-hyung! Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were coming! I'll buzz you in, but just give me a moment to answer the door." Jungkook said before he unlocked the door for Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi walked inside and up three flights of stairs to Jungkook's apartment. He knocked on the door to let the younger know he was there. After about five minutes, Jungkook opened the door. He smiled brightly at Yoongi. "Hyung! What are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked as he ushered Yoongi inside. 

 

Yoongi held up the bag as he looked around Jungkook's apartment. "Brought you a housewarming gift." Yoongi said as he handed over the bag. Jungkook smirked as he took it. "Please, sit, hyungie." Jungkook said. Yoongi walked over the couch and sat down. Jungkook sat next to him and placed the bag down on the floor next to him. "So, you just came over to give me housewarming gift?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi nodded. "Taehyung was suppose to come with me... but he pissed me off." Jungkook pouted and placed his hand on Yoongi's thigh. "What happened?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi sighed. "Just, stupid . Kookie, are you gonna open it or not?" Jungkook chuckled before he reached into the back and pulled out a box. He laughed before he lightly pushed the elder. 

 

"Really hyung?! Condoms?!" Jungkook asked in disbelief. Yoongi chuckled and shrugged. "Figured you'd might have some ladies or gentlemen, whatever, over. I just want you to be safe." Jungkook smirked as he opened the box and pulled one out. "Here." Jungkook said as he handed Yoongi the . Yoongi took it and laughed. "Um, thanks? I don't really need one, Kooks." 

 

Jungkook shrugged and leaned into Yoongi's side a bit as he rested his arm on Yoongi's leg and gently scratched at his jeans over his knee. Yoongi sighed and placed it in his pocket. "Are you gonna tell me what happened with Tae?" Jungkook asked. 

 

Yoongi shook his head. "He didn't really do anything... It's just easier to blame him for me being such a coward." Jungkook looked up at Yoongi and smiled. "Well... on that note, want a tour?" Yoongi laughed a bit and nodded. "Sure, Kookie." Yoongi said before they got up.