Chapter 2

Getting The Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prince and Ms. Kim... we're here" Martis said.

 

They went in into a big house... Mansion rather... it's like a castle but Sakura and Chaewon aren't really shocked to see their house... If you're just a average person... you will be mesmerized...

 

"Prince and Ms. Kim... Mr. Miyawaki said that you're uniforms are already ready at your closets.. for you two will about to start school tomorrow" Martis said.

"Ok Thanks Martis" Chaewon said.

"Uniforms? that school... Youth High which is a exclusive school doesn't have uniforms" Sakura said.

"Ghad Sakura....When are you going to stop cussing?" Chaewon said.

"When people starts to stoo ruining damn life" Sakura said.

"Just wear that freaking uniform" Chaewon said.

"You know I hate skirts" Sakura said.

"Well basically you are in luck... we have slocks" Chaewon said.

"and you also know I don't wear skirts" Chaewon said showing Sakura the uniform.

"Yeah yeah... it's kinda boring here inside.... swimming?" Sakura said.

"Who ever goes to the pool first will drive the lambo tomorrow!" Chaewon said.

"I'm in" Sakura said.

"1...2...3!" Chaewon said then they ran to the pool.

 

_______________

Chaeyeon is out at the airport waiting for her service.

"Chaeyeon!" someone said.

"Yena!" Chaeyeon shouted.

"Yah long time no see!" Yena said.

"You too!" Chaeyeon said.

"Uhm Chaeyeon this is Yuri... My girlfriend... And yul this is Chaeyeon my bestfriend" Yena said.

"Nice to meet you Yuri!" Chaeyeon said.

"You too unnie!" Yuri said.

"Well Chaeyeon let's get going!" Yena said as she lead them to her car then drive home.

"Uhm Chaeyeon basically we are not allowed to go to school tomorrow... yet" Yena said.

"Why?" Chaeyeon said.

"It's not a bad thing... it's just a tradition for us scholars there... we'll go next week" Yena said.

"Ok then" Chaeyeon said.

"Uhm guys... before you start next week you have to know the populars" Yuri said.

"Populars?" Yena and Chaeyeon said.

"Yes... originally there are 3 but the other one move to Youth high but also came back again so 3 it is" Yuri said.

"I'll story tell this at the house later" Yuri said.

 

______________

The three arrive at their home which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter