Chapter 1

Getting The Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm can I pass?" Chaeyeon said but Sakura didn't her.

"Can I pass?" Chaeyeon said again but no response.

 

Chaeyeon sighed and just tried to pass Sakura but unfortunately she had fallen to Sakura arms and their faces is just inches away.

 

In Chaeyeon mind "Your beautiful and handsome at the same time but unfortunately your personality "

 

"Having fun staring at me?" Sakura said.

"I-i wasn- wait.... you can speak Korean?!" Chaeyeon said.

"Yeah... obviously where did this flight came from?" Sakura said coldly.

"I-I..... can you just let me pass?" Chaeyeon said.

"Let you pass? after you rested your body on me? nuh uh" Sakura said.

"Just let me pass" Chaeyeon said.

"No" Sakura said.

"Can you guys be quiet..." Chaewon said then drifted to sleep again.

"Can you just let me pass!" Chaeyeon said.

"Don't you dare raise you voice me or else" Sakura said glaring at Chaeyeon

"Or else what?! I'm just asking you nicely but you wouldn't listen!" Chaeyeon said screaming then everybody's eyes is on them 

"Hey Miss lower your voice its emba-" Chaewon said but cutted off by Chaeyeon

"Well if you want me to lower my voice tell your stupid friend to let me pass!" Chaeyeon said.

"What did you just call me?!" Sakura said coldly.

"I said Stupid" Chaeyeon said that made Sakura stand up but Chaewon stopped her.

"Hey hey.... just relax.. relax... ok? just let her pass and What reason do you have that you cannot let her pass? plus it's your fault for seating on the chair that suppose to be assigned to her" Chaewon said.

"Are you on my side or her side? Why would I let her pass huh?" Sakura said in english with her deep down british accent.

"Come on just her pass so we-" Chaewon was cutted off but its the flight attendant this time

 

 

"Passenger of Flight OT2918. Kindly be seated because we were about to land to London"

 

 

"Heard that? that's my reason" Sakura said to Chaewon

"So back down on your seat Miss" Sakura said to Chaeyeon while glaring at her.

"Ugh! this girl is attractive but why is her head so ugly?!" Chaeyeon said in Japanese.

"I'm Japanese.... I know what your saying" Sakura said coldly in Japanese.

"What? just how many languages do you know?" Chaeyeon said.

"Why would I tell you?" Sakura said.

 

 

"Passengers of the Flight OT2918. kindly please standy for we just arrive at London"

 

 

Sakura then go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter