Ch. 9

Leader Kim New Puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun POV

 

I put her clothes in the washing machine and let the machine work her charm. The monotone sound of machine calmed her raging nerve caused by a specific beautiful woman in her living room. What am I doing though? This is the first time I brought my coworker home. Not to mention I kissed her. When I saw her got trouble in the subway with two mans hanging over her, I don't really think it through. I just thought kissing her would be the best idea. I already prepared to get slapped on my face. But to my surprise, she kissed me back. This little puppy who looked scared everytime I get near her was kissing me back! And the kiss was everything. She felt warm currents blushed her cheeks as she recalled the experience.

When I suggested her going here, I legit just want to help her with her clothes without any other motive. But now my mind is full of thought. Miss Jung in my living room wearing my oversized tee looking so ever deliciously y. I should give her a pants. God help me. *cries in lesbian*
 

 

Wheein POV

 

"What is she doing in there so long? The food are gonna get cold," I pouted. Just as I said that, Yong came out from the laundry room bringing something. 

"Miss Jung I bring something for you, I realize you're gonna get cold here, so here a pants!" 

She sat next to me with a smile on her face while giving me the pants in her hands. I looked at her with disbelief. 

I took the pants off her hands and said," So you can't handle this stuff huh?" I playfully pointed at my body.

Yong blushed furiously, "Let just say I'm so hungry Miss Jung. But not because of this food in front of me."

Oh. I stun by her bluntness. But, I'm not gonna wearing it because I enjoy teasing her so much. "Let's eat!"

"Huh? Are you not going to wear it?" she said.

I just shrugged, "I'm to hungry right now."

Yong get puzzled and just surrender, "Okay let's eat. I ordered you some chicken."

"Oh that's looks good. I like chicken. Do you have some beer too?" I saw her nooded. "Perfect!"

"I'll get some for you." She sat up, make bee line to her fridge and brought back 2 cans of beer. I looked at her plastic bag, "What are you order for yourself?"

"I bought some tteokboki for me, do you want some?" she opened the plastic warp and offered it to me.

"No thank you babe, chicken is enough for me, do you want some of mine?" 

"Maybe a little."

So we ate happily our lunch and chat about our life, our family, our favorites , and stuff. And as I know her better, I felt more relaxed around her already. Leader Kim keep refilling my beer when she know I can drink much. And now I know she's a very lightweight when it came to alcohol. Her face so red already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter