Ch 8

Leader Kim New Puppy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you finish your ice cream baby?" Yong said. She sat on her chair relaxed while staring at me like a leopard staring at prey. Sun brushed her hair making her looks ethereal. "If you pay that much attention to me, you can tell I it clean," I smiled at her.

 

"Good, but you seemed to miss some ice cream there," Yongsun move forward from her chair, locking her eyes with me. *badum**badum* I freeze. She bring her face close to me and suddenly I felt something wet on the left corner of my mouth. 

"There. Now it's all clean." She smiled devilishly.

 

What the-. Did she just use her tongue? Did she just me with her tongue??!! Arrgghhh. I feel my blood rushing to my head. 

 

"Hey baby, are you okay?!"Yong asked. She looked panic. "You have nosebleed!!!"

"Huh?" I reflected bring my finger to my nose. "Blood! Blood! So much blood! Owwie," I panicked. 

"Bring your head down. I'll go grab a napkin."

While she go to asked for napkin, I did what she said. But the blood keeps running and get to my clothes. My special beige suit. Ugh this is awful. Way to ruin such a perfect date. I wanna cry. But then, this is her tongue fault. That devil tongue. Just when I think about her tongue, the blood rushing more furiously. 

 

^^lol wheein 

 

Leader Kim back to the table, bringing a ton of napkin. "Here sweetie," she give me the napkin. "Thanks," I grabbed it and hold it in my nose. "Ahh, seems blood got to your blouse,"she grabbed some napkin and rapidly start wiping it on the blood on my beige blouse. But you see, the spot she wiping it is very close to my . I wiggled out of my life. "Don't move baby,"she told me. How the I can sit still??!! I'm loosing my mind.

 

After a while, my nosebleed seemed stop. My mind BLANK. It was like heaven and hell. This is torture because I can't do anything to her in this sweet little ice cream parlor, with all other customers staring at us. I feel bad feeling this way, while the look on her face is pure concern. But for real, I wanna jumped her right here right now, on this table.  

 

She looked up and say,"Feeling better? It seems stop." I nooded. "I'm sorry about your clothes I think we should wash it quickly. I guess I kinda make the spot bigger." I looked down at my blouse and shrugs, "I'm sorry to ruin our date." 

"Its okay baby, I'm not mad. Tell you what, why don't we go to my place, It's near, we can takeaway some lunch and eat at my home, while washing your clothes. What do you think?" 

 

----

We grabbed some lunch on our way to her house. While she buy some food at some korean restaurant, I suddenly have some idea when I saw minimart beside the restaurant. I go in and buy some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter