Chapter 3

One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's face became white when he recognise the man that stand in front of him. Park Chanyeol, the one that used to be someone very important in his life before. His best friend and his son's father.  The memories from 6 years come bothering his mind again. Baekhyun can feel his heart ache. Baekhyun can still remember every word that Chanyeol said to him when he really want Chanyeol to stay with him. How he abandoned him, never turned his back when he called him like a crazy. But why, he is here. What is his purpose that he decide to suddenly appear again in his life, when Baekhyun really tried hard to forget him every second. He stand in front of me, called me the name that he used to call me. 

 

"Hyunnie..." Chanyeol tries to call Baekhyun again when he see how Baekhyun froze at his place. Chanyeol wants to approach him, but...

 

"Dont come closer!!! Dont you dare come closer to me!!!" Everyone at that place shock with Baekhyun outburst. Chanyeol immediately step backwards, giving Baekhyun space that he want to while looking down. Chanyeol knows, Baekhyun cannot accept him to suddenly appear infront of him like there nothing happened between them for all these six years. That why, Chanyeol can only look down, depress. Chanhyun can feels the tension between his parents and keep silent. He didnt dare to ask his mother why he behave like that. His mother hates his father, and Chanhyun can see it clearly. Baekhyun turn back and run to his room. The loud sound can be heard due to how rough Baekhyun closes the door. Luhan decides to go after Baekhyun. 

 

"I think I should not be here. I will go find the hotel for tonight. Thank you, Sehun hyung for offered me to sleep here, but I have to decline. I dont want he become uncomfortable because of me." Chanyeol suddenly talk, break the silent. Chanyeol takes his luggage to leave the house before Sehun stops him. "Its already to late. It will hard for you to find a taxi right now and it also dangerous outside there. Just stay here tonight. I believe Baekhyun would not mind that." Chanyeol wants to decline again before he feel someone take his hand. "Papa said you will sleep with me tonight." Chanhyun said. He look sad when he saw his father about to leave him again. "Are you going to leave me again. But you promised me, that you will not leave me anymore and stay beside me." Chanhyun pouts. He dont want his father go. He still want his father to be around him. 

 

"If you're really worry about Baekhyun, only tonight. If he still insist that you cannot stay here then you may leave tomorrow." Chanyeol looks at his son before he nod slowly. 

 

"How can he act like there nothing happened at all. He ing bastard. Why he suddenly appear like this." Baekhyun shouts. He can heard someone enter his room and look back at him. Luhan can feel how Baekhyun really angry right now. 

 

"You both know all this, right. That Chanyeol is Chanhyun's father." Luhan nods. "We already knew even before we met you." Baekhyun now turn back, facing directly at Luhan. "For all 6 years, you both lied. Infront of me. No wonder why you so eager to help me. I really an idiot to believe you guys all these year." Baekhyun takes a heavy breath. "Are you pitying me or just make fun of me by seeing how I suffer all this time." Baekhyun mocks Luhan. 

 

"We never have that intention. We are really want to help you." Luhan tries to explain to Baekhyun. "SHUT UP!!! YOU BOTH ARE SAME WITH THAT BASTARD!!!" Luhan approachs Baekhyun but Baekhyun step backwards immediately. Feeling disgust that the person he really trust betray him just like Chanyeol. "Did you really want to see me suffer so much....to the point playing with my feeling like this..." Baekhyun hiccups. "What did I do that I deserve this treatment. It not like I wanted this to happen...So why you have to lie like this... for 6 years..."

 

"Because we wanted to protect you, Baekhyun." Sehun suddenly interrupt their conversation. "We know you will feel really upset when you know that we are lied to you all this time but we have a reason." 

 

"Then tell me your reason..." Sehun shooks his head. "only Chanyeol can tell you." 

 

"Why must he tell me the reason, why not both of you just tell me. Why must that ing bastard...." Baekhyun clenchs his fist. "Chanyeol is the one that started this, that why only Chanyeol can tell you the truth."

 

"What exactly happen right now. Truth... what truth..." Sehun sighs. "There a lot of thing that you dont know, Baekhyun. Even us, we also dont know that much. That person, Chanyeol know most of it. That why, I believe that only him can tell you. Not us." Baekhyun cannot accept what Sehun said, why only him that have to be clueless about him. He also involve in this matter so he have right to know. So why only him that leave behind without knowing anything. 

 

"Baekhyun, we really dont know that much. Only a little bit. But we cannot tell you because we want..." Luhan said again after being silent when Sehun interrupted their conversation.

 

"You want what?" Luhan looks at Baekhyun "We want Chanyeol to take step forward..." 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Baekhyun, this is only thing I can said to you. Chanyeol not abandoned you. He asked us to protect you all this time. He said to me that he want to keep the promise." "Huh..." Baekhyun shocks when he heard Luhan word. What Luhan mean that Chanyeol not abandoned me. Promise... He remember it. The promise that Chanyeol made a long time ago.

 

"I will always be your side. You will never be alone anymore. And if something ever happen to me, I will make sure that I will do anything as long I can keep you safe. That why you must believe me, Hyunnie. I will protect yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter