Chapter 1

One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Handkerchief" Baekhyun asks to two adorable kid infront of him.

 

"Done!" both of them answer together while checking their bag whether the item mention by Baekhyun have inside their bag. 

 

"Pencil case?" Baekhyun continues while smiling.

 

"Done!"

 

"Alright, everything is complete. Let have breakfast." Baekhyun while offers hus hand to the kid and the kid happily take Baekhyun's hand. 

 

"Daddy, Mommy good morning." one of the kid greeting while seeing his mother preparing breakfast and his father reading newspaper. "Good morning, Ziyu. Are you already prepare to go to kindergarden today?" Ziyu smiles widely and nods. "That my boys." Luhan said while caress Ziyu's hair. "How about you, Chanhyun?" Luhan looks at Chanhyun. 

 

"I already prepare, Uncle Luhan." Luhan smiles again. "Chanhyun, Ziyu, sit down and eat your breakfast." Chanhyun and Ziyu nod and sit near to each other. Sehun also help Chanhyun and Ziyu by putting them to their chair. "You go sit too, Baekhyun. I already done." Baekhyun nods and sits beside Chanhyun. Baekhyun sees his son eating happily with Ziyu and Sehun. 

 

"Today is your first day of your work, Baekhyun. So you need to eat a lot." Luhan said that and putting more fried rice to Baekhyun's plate. "Thank you, Luhan hyung." 

 

"Are you okay, Baekhyun?" Sehun asks Baekhyun. "I just nervous, Sehun hyung." Sehun pats Baekhyun's shoulder. "Dont worry. Everyone there is really friendly so they will help you. I will help you too." 

 

"Thank you, Sehun hyung. You both done to much." Luhan smiles. "You're are our little brother now. So we will do eveything for our precious little brother." Baekhyun smiles while he remembers how he met Luhan and Sehun when he still pregnant with Chanhyun.

 

6 years ago...

 

Baekhyun caressed his stomach. He really hungry right now. He tried to asked job at various place but no one want to hired a pregnant man like him. He really do not know what he need to do now. Its already been three days that he do not eat anything. Baekhyun doesnt had any money since he been kicked out from his house without any money, only his clothes. He also sell his clothes but the money only for a few days only. Baekhyun knows he need to eat since he pregnant now and he doesnt want to lose his child. He looks at sky when he realized that it started to rain. Baekhyun runs to find a shelter but he fall down when someone pushed him.

 

"Sorry..."The man that pushed him said sorry before continues running. Baekhyun started to became panicked and looked at his below, to see whether he is bleeding. Luckily he not bleeding but still he worried. Baekhyun realized he already soaked. Suddenly he do not felt rain. He looks beside him and realized someone there while covering him with umbrella.

 

"Are you okay?" said that man while offered his hand for Baekhyun to stand up. Baekhyun takes his hand and stands. "You already soaked. Lets go to hospital. You are pregnant right?" Baekhyun shocked when the unknown man infront of him know that he pregnant. "How did you know?" Baekhyun asked. That man smiled to Baekhyun before continued "My husband also pregnant and he in the car now. He is one that told me that you are pregnant since he can see you caress your stomach and checking your below when you fall down earlier." Baekhyun only looked at that man. "My husband asked me to help you, so do you want to go with me." Baekhyun knews he cannot trust stranger but he doesnt know why he felt he being protected. He felt like he can trust the man infront of him. Baekhyun nodded and followed that man. That man opened his car door and Baekhyun entered his car. Baekhyun realized that there are another person inside a car. He believe that the man that sat at passenger seat is that stranger's husband.

 

"My name is Oh Luhan. This is Oh Sehun, my husband." said that man at passenger seat and also introduce his husband. "You must shocked. But dont worry, we are not bad person. We just wanted to help you." Baekhyun can only nodded. 

 

"I'm sorry, because of me, your car seat are wet now." Baekhyun realized he enter Sehun's car when he soaked and he felt regret now. "Dont worry about that, let go to hospital now.Your condition is more important compare to my car " Sehun said before he started engine to go to hospital. Baekhyun really thankful to the couple since they covered his hospital bill. Luckily Baekhyun pregnancy in good condition. Baekhyun felt really grateful. 

 

"Thank you so much, I will make sure I will pay back after I have a money." Baekhyun bowed 90 degree at the couple. Luhan holds Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun looked at Luhan."How about you go with us. We would like to take care of you." Luhan suggested.

 

"No need. I will take care of myself." 

 

"How old are you, Baekhyun?" Sehun suddenly asked. Baekhyun cannot help but lowered his head. "17 years old." The couple looked calm eventhough this is first time they heard it. "Actually, Baekhyun. We already knew that you're homeless right now. The doctor also told me that you lack of nutrition when he check your condition earlier. I believe you do not eat anything yet, right?" Baekhyun felt his head became heavy. He cannot looked at the couple. He really cannot lie and he also hate lying to other people. But he do not want to burden someone else with his problem. So Baekhyun keeps silent. Luhan touched Baekhyun's face and looked at Baekhyun's eyes. 

 

"We want to help you, Baekhyun. So how about you go and stay with us.  Think about your child. You dont want anything bad happen to him, right?" Baekhyun can only nodded. "I know you dont want to burden us but it not burden. We really sincere to help you and your child. I also pregnant so I know how you felt is when something similar happen like at place earlier. Let us became your brother to help you." Baekhyun cannot help but cried. He always thought that he will alone until he give birth. Truthly Baekhyun felt scared. This too sudden for Baekhyun to hold responsibility as parent. He do not know what to do and no one beside him that can help him. Thinking someone that he never know wanted to help him and his child made him cried. Luhan embraced Baekhyun. Sehun also do the same while caressed Baekhyun's hair.

 

After that, Baekhyun living together with Sehun and Luhan. Sehun also take care of him when Baekhyun just give birth to Chanhyun since Luhan also give birth. Baekhyun always thought it must be hard for Sehun to take care of two person at the same time. But Sehun said, he okay. He really happy that he can take care of him. On that day, Baekhyun promised to himself that he will do everything to support the couple. Baekhyun take care of Ziyu, Sehun and Luhan's son when Luhan had to go out. Baekhyun even thinking to find a job to pay back all the money that Sehun used for him but Sehun declined it. Sehun asked him to go school and get his diploma highschool. Sehun even entered him to private school and Luhan take care of Chanhyun when he go to school. 

 

So Baekhyun wanted to tried again after he finish his highschool but Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter