Chapter 2

One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looking at the crowd of people to find someone and smiles when he see him. Sehun walks to him before hugging him. "Long time no see, Chanyeol-ah" Chanyeol looks at Sehun and smiles. Just a few days before, Chanyeol received a call from Sehun regarding his son, Chanhyun.

 

"Its about your son..." Chanyeol gasped when he heard that. He can feel like he cannot breath. Why he got bad feeling about this. "Did something happen to my Channie?"

 

"He asked about his father, Where his father right now? Did his father abandon him? Did his father hate him so much?" Chanyeol can feel his eyes became wet. He knows this feeling. Chanyeol tried to take a breath although he felt there no differences doing that. Unconciously Chanyeol hold his hand from shaking too much. He cannot let Sehun knows his condition. "I want to meet you, Chanyeol. I will go to America soon to meet you and talk about this more detail." Chanyeol can only said yes slowly. 

 

"I miss you, Sehun hyung." Chanyeol hugs Sehun. Sehun pats Chanyeol's back. Its already six years that he met Chanyeol and only shocked when Chanyeol requested something from him that time. Sehun looks at Chanyeol deeply. Sehun wants to talk about Chanhyun. Chanyeol nods, understand the meaning behind of Sehun's looks. "Lets go to my house." Chanyeol said that before he pull Sehun's luggage to his car. 

 

After reaching at Chanyeol's house, Sehun lands his at sofa. Feeling tried from long journey from Korea to America. Sehun looks at Chanyeol who preparing a coffee for him. Chanyeol puts two cups of coffee before sits beside him. "I already put your luggage at guest room. Guessing from your luggage, I assume hyung not intent to stay here for a long time." Chanyeol looks at Sehun.

 

"I came here because I want you to come back. Back to Korea." Chanyeol looks shock. His eyes looks like he hesitate. "I know what're you thinking about, Chanyeol. But I dont think we can keep this on. Your son need you. Need his father beside him." Chanyeol keep silent while looking at the carpet. "Chanhyun get bullied." Sehun decided to straight forward. He really want Chanyeol  to go back with him.

 

"WHAT!!!"  

 

"Because of you not being by his side. The kids at his kindergarden told him that you hate him and ended up abandon him. They keep told him that he is a bad boy. Chanhyun really hurt because of that." Chanyeol looks at Sehun while trembling. "True.... you abandon him at the first time when you left Baekhyun like that at airport. But you realized that you cannot do that. You cannot let Baekhyun alone and you have to protect both of them." Sehun sighs.  "No, actually you already protecting both of them since the beginning." Sehun looks at Chanyeol seriously. 

 

"You're not the 17 years old Chanyeol anymore. Infront of me, you already 23 years old, adult and capable to protect both of them without our help anymore." Sehun puts his hand his shoulder. "I know you're scared. You worried Baekhyun and Chanhyun cannot accept you but how long are you going to being like this. Are you gonna keep to follow her threat. Why you do not tried to fight with her. To protect your best friend and son. Are you gonna keep that nightmare keep bothering you every night." Sehun know Chanyeol wants to listen his advice but he still scared. 

 

"Look at yourself..." Sehun point at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks confuse. "You really different from Chanyeol six years ago. The happy virus Chanyeol is gone and infront of me, only a coward that only know to keep being a shadow. I know you really love Chanhyun. If you not love him, you will not ask me to keep update to you about what happen to him. You knew what his favourite, hobbies, dislikes and everything. And that applied to Baekhyun too." 

 

Sehun looks at the ceiling. "Lets start all over again. I believe Baekhyun will understand you if he know the truth. Now, focus on being a good father to your son. He really need and miss you. Luhan and me will help you too. We will not let you going through all this alone. You and Baekhyun already suffered enough and its time for both of you to fight for your happiness. And also to find the real truth about what actually happen that night. Dont you think that?" Sehun sighs before he stand up. "Think again about what I said this time. I need to rest right now and I hope you will not disappointing me, Chanyeol." 

 

Chanyeol sees Sehun disappear from his sight before he lean his back. Recalling the memory when he abandon Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol can heard clearly how Baekhyun keep calling him and crying. Chanyeol tried hard not to look back, because if he do that he will lose it. When he cannot see Baekhyun anymore, Chanyeol fell slowly to the floor while his face already messed up with his tears. He hold his chest, feeling pain too much. He can still heard Baekhyun calling him. "I'm sorry, Hyunnie. I am really sorry. I'm sorry. I need to do this. I really sorry." Chanyeol keep murmuring those words again and again for countless time.  

 

Chanyeol looks at the photoframe beside the television, Chanhyun's photo when he still infant. Chanyeol smiles when he remember the day Chanhyun born. 

 

Chanyeol received a call from Sehun that said Baekhyun in labor. Chanyeol really worried when he heard without he realized that he rushed to airport and buy a ticket on the same day to go to Korea when he heard that Baekhyun having difficulties when laboring. When he arrived at Korea, he heard that Baekhyun and his son is saved. Chanyeol cannot tell how grateful he was. Chanyeol go to hospital just to see Baekhyun. Without Baekhyun realized, Chanyeol saw everything. How tired Baekhyun when he lay at his bed. He really hold himself to burst just to hug Baekhyun and telling him that he do a good job and he will take care of him until he getting well, but Chanyeol knew he cannot do that. Slowly he left Baekhyun's room and go to meet his son. He saw how Sehun hold his baby. His baby looked so small and tiny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter