1.1

Under The Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was tired of all the things happened in his life, the luxurious life and the spotlight he had. He was tired to the point of he would throw up if someone shoved him inside the recording room. His manager then took an emergency call and his kind CEO let him take a holiday for a week.

Now, Donghae was in the train, to the secluded city which he wishes someone couldn’t find him; the said singer was tired of hearing hysterical shrieks of his fangirls and it would be better without it for the sake of his health. Not that he didn’t like him, he just needed time alone, really alone without putting any label of being the successful singer Lee Donghae, the talented singer-songwriter on his face.

He looked at the scenery before him from the window, the green scenery of rice field and the hard-working farmers was working hard under the sun. Then he looked at the sakura tree not far from the fields. The cherry blossom tree was blooming earlier than last year, Donghae thought and it would be a great idea to spend time sitting under the tree while sipping the best sake he could get. Donghae already smiled at the imagination, rarely he had time like this. To be free-willed and be the old Lee Donghae, the old boy from Mokpo.

The train stopped at a station, a bunch of high school girls took the seat across him and a man sitting beside them. Unconsciously, he fixed his mask and put his hat, covering his expressive eyes. The chance of getting mobbed was low but he couldn’t put his guard down after all. There was no manager help him getting rid of the fans and no one guarded him for getting pinched or pulled here and there.

Donghae was alone. He was terrified suddenly.

The man beside the high school girls looked at him; their eyes met as Donghae averted his gaze from the girls. Donghae gulped, his oxygen suddenly left his lungs and his heart beat loudly in his ears. The man across him was the beautiful man he ever has seen if Donghae must say. His single eye-lidded was beautiful and the luscious lips he had almost made Donghae drool. Screw his holiday up totally if he ended up falling in love with the stranger.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter