HitoMiu (ft. ChaeTomi and MUOM): Sister love pt.1

You’re Mine: Cuz You’re My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That should be me~~ 

Why of all connections to you? I was chosen to be your half sister?? 

 

Let’s meet Honda Hitomi. PD University’s cheerleading ace. She got lots of love from her friends, fans, and family which includes her mom and half sister. Well in contrast to most dramas many are watching, they actually get along since the start. They have the same mom. ao Miu’s dad suffered from a disease so he died. Well Hitomi’s dad, let’s say he’s a douchebag for not taking responsibility as a father. Their mom did everything to make sure they’ll grow healthily and happily. She supported the two in anything from their dreams and even to their love interest. Yes, she knows that her daughters prefer girls too and she accepts it. 

And here comes the problem. She loves Miu, not just in a sisterly way... but as a woman. She knows that her feelings will never be requited because they share the same genetics and..... Miu actually has a girlfriend named Goto Moe. Despite being hurt, she’s a bit relieved because her sister is in good hands. Moe is a good person for Miu as she observes. They’re quite close too because she usually visits their house. Now all she can do is watch them from a far and be happy for them..... 

And this is what she’s doing right now. They’re currently at the arcade where she decided to third wheel becuase she wants to be with Miu and she has nothing to do anyway. Right now, the couple are being lovey dovey in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter