YulYen: Married Life

You’re Mine: Cuz You’re My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m just going to date her not marry her.” That was the exact things she said before. But guess what? We just got married around last two months. She can’t resist my charms so maybe she gave in lol. 

 

“Jagi-ya~~” Speaking of the devil duckie she’s here acting like a toddler who wants to be fed.

 

 

“Yah! You’re older but what are you doing?” 

 

“I want Mama Joyul to feed me~~” Why is she acting like a baby. Is she that excited?? 

 

“You really.” Well if not because of her pregnancy hormones. Yes, she’s the one carrying our child. We did a janken tournament led by our idiotic closest friends and since I won, she did the procedure to get pregnant two months ago. 

 

“Ok baby here’s your food. Airplane wiieee~~” I’m feeding her playfully right now. Guess what I’ve prepared for her? An effin cereal mixed with ketchup and mayonnaise. Believe me it’s so gross and sometimes she’s even insisting me to eat these along with her. If I wouldn’t do so she’ll go hysterical. If she’s a chaotic duck before, well it got doubled now. But I still love her and I’ll never regret marrying her. 

 

After all, marriage is the biggest commitment a couple receives and it shall never be treated like a game where once you get bored or annoyed you’ll give up on it easily. 

 

“Joyul I want more~~” “Ok here you go Mrs. Jo Yena~~” (A/N: We got a hubby Joyul this time:) 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter