MuoM: Not a goodbye

You’re Mine: Cuz You’re My Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yahh Miu-chan don’t cry. This is not goodbye.” You said to me, but I still can’t help but cry. 

“B— but... we’ll not live in the same room anymore.” I said and you sighed. Now you’re going to hate me because I’m too emotional to let go....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miu-chan, of course we’ll not because we’re going to a bigger unit. We and Moe Jr. can’t fit in this room. Right kid?” You then went to my tummy and kissed it. It’s getting bigger as months go by and.... WHAT?? I’M GETTING FAT?? Oh no if this happens Moekyun’s going to find another one!! 

“Oh why are you bawling again?”

”I’m getting fat! You’re going to find another one!” 

“Miu-chan that’ll never happen.” You said but I’m still crying. These hormones really... 

“Miu-chan want to eat chocolate pizza??” As soon as I’ve heard that I started to crave for it and stopped crying. What a weirdo I am.. I never liked that food combo before. 

“Yass Moekyun let’s go!” 

———————

First of all Moekyun is 18 already Congrats!! 

 

And she just announced her graduation:(( But still going to support her whatever path she’ll take. Gonna miss MuoM unit too tho I know they’ll still contact each other (that’s why I wrote this). 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter