IMJMWDP PEEPS

𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒶 - Indigo Music's mess of a girlgroup - apply open~

IMJMWDP SQUAD

plot1

IMJMWDP

Just Music (JM), Indigo Music (IM), We Da Plug (WDP) are all companies that the rapper Swings created. In 2019, Indigo Music got crowned best hip hip label of the year after competing with some other big labels like AOMG, H1GHERMUSIC, Hi-Lite Records, WYBH and MKITRAIN. Not only did they achieve that title, with the song IndiGo, Indigo Music won the award for best hiphop track and best collaboration as well. 

**keep in mind I only put in the rappers that might play an important role in this story, there are like about 5-10 other artists as well, but there is not much information about some of them or aren't very well known, also feel free to create more staff like dance instructors or stylists or something like that**

plot1

SWINGS

REAL NAME : Moon Jihoon
BIRTHDAY : October 14, 1986 
OCCUPATIONCEO of Just music, Indigo Music and WDP, rapper, founder of Gym Tipi

Swings might be called a monster rapper but in fact, the man is quite a big teddy bear. He cares a lot about his artists and especially the Violetta members as they're not used to the sometimes hard hip hop culture and have to deal with the stress of the kpop world. He can be strict when needed but only means the best. Don't walk into him when he's meditating though, he will probably drag you into it as well. 

 
plot2

HAN YOHAN

REAL NAME : Han Yohan
BIRTHDAY : December 3, 1991
OCCUPATION: rapper and producer under Just Music, Swing's right hand

Yohan is the always energetic right hand of Swings. This rocker is totally unstoppable. He has energy to go on for days. He used to be Jihoon's housemate but he got kicked out for the mess he made. Yohan is quite a fun person to hang out with, just a little bit too much from time to time. He enjoys hanging around the girls, no bad thoughts intended, he just really likes their presence. 

 
plot3

GIRIBOY

REAL NAME : Hong Siyoung
BIRTHDAY : January 24, 1991
OCCUPATION: rapper and producer under Just Music, CO-CEO of WDP

Siyoung, aka Giriboy, aka producer of the year, can be compared to that weird uncle most people have. He might not always say a lot, but usually when he does it's complete nonsense. Once he opens up he is a complete weirdo though. Siyoung hasn't been quiet about wanting to leave Just Music for SM Entertainment, though he probably won't do that. So if he can't go to the girlgroups, he have to make the girlgroups come to him. That's why he came up with the idea of Violetta. He is quite proud them, but doesn't always shows it. 

 
plot4

Osshun Gum

REAL NAME : Choi Hamin
BIRTHDAY : April 3, 1999
OCCUPATION: rapper under Just Music

Hamin is probably the most normal and quiet of the bunch along with Justhis. He got second place in High School Rapper 1, right behind Indigo Music's YoungB. He likes the girls of Violetta but usually admires them from afar. It might be hard to get close to him but when you do, you have one hell of a friend. He is very caring and calm person.

 
plot5

JUSTHIS

REAL NAME : Heo Seung 
BIRTHDAY : May 7, 1991
OCCUPATION: rapper under Indigo Music

Just like Hamin, Seung is a pretty normal compared to the others. He is usually quiet but will make sure people hear his voice whenever he doesn't agree with things. He has strong opinions and might heads with his label mates. He wasn't really fond of the idea of a girlgroup in Indigo Music and refused to talk to them in the beginning. His relationship with Violetta got better over time but he still doesn't think they should debut with Indigo Music. 

 
plot5

Kid Milli

REAL NAME : Choi Wonjae
BIRTHDAY : October 26, 1993 
OCCUPATION: rapper under Indigo Music

Make room for the biggest weeb of IMJMWDP.  Wonjae has the power of god and anime on his side. He got 3 place in the last season of Show Me The Money. This man is a walking meme. He likes to troll around and even pull some pranks from time to time. His music is probably the only thing that he takes serious. Okno, he takes anime very serious as well. Wonjae is a hardcore fan of Violetta and is absolutely sure they will be bigger than BlackPink one day.

 
plot5

YoungB

REAL NAME : Yang Hongwon
BIRTHDAY : January 12, 1999 
OCCUPATION: rapper under Indigo Music

Hongwon was the winner of High School Rapper 1 and contestant of Show Me The Money 5, 6 & 8. This boy may look like he is cool and such, but in fact, he's a weirdo, but that might be the alcohol running through his veins. This kid doesn't have the most healthy lifestyle. His feelings about Violetta are a bit neutral, he likes them as persons, he doesn't like their music though. Along with Seung he thinks Violetta shouldn't have debuted with Indigo Music, but he accepts the fact that he can't do anything about it and hopes for the best. 

 
plot5

Jvcki Wai

REAL NAME : Hong Yeeun
BIRTHDAY : July 5, 1996 
OCCUPATION: rapper under Indigo Music

Not only is Yeeun a walking fashion icon, she is also one of the most successful female rappers in the whole hiphop scene, if she isn't that already. Even though she sometimes struggles sometimes with her mental health, she tries her best to stay positive. This girl is quite a hyperactive bunny sometimes as well. She is 100% sure Violetta will be big and supports her girls with everything she has in her. She enjoys to hang out with them as she had been the only girl in IMJMWDP for quite a while. 

 
plot5

NO:EL

REAL NAME : Jang Yongjun
BIRTHDAY : May 30, 2000
OCCUPATION: rapper under Indigo Music

Yongjun is quite a handful. The youngest of the IMJMWDP family can be quite a troublemaker. He has been in High School Rapper 1 but dropped out of it because of some controversy he got into. This even caused his father to quit his job as spokesperson and chairman of the Busan City Hall. Yongjun participated in Show Me The Money 6 and 777 but didn't got very far. His bratty behavior and big ego got a bit better over time, but the kid stil has some kind of attitude. 

 
plot5

YUNWHAY

REAL NAME : Yang Yunhwa 
BIRTHDAY April 6th, 1995
OCCUPATION: rapper under WDP

Yunhwa is part of the newest label of Swings. She is a very laid back and calm person. The greatest company to be with when you're stressed with other words. She will calm you down and assure you everything will be okay. If Yeeun is more like Violetta's sister, Yunhwa would be the mother. That's why she sometimes gets the nickname "mama" or "second manager". She makes sure the kids eat well, rest enough but still work hard to reach their goals. 

 
plot5

BLACKNUT

REAL NAME : Kim Daewoong 
BIRTHDAY : January 1, 1989 
OCCUPATION: rapper under Just Music

If you thought Yongjun was the biggest troublemaker in IMJMWDP, you haven't met Daewoong. Daewoong is literally bananas. His appearance in Show Me The Money 4 was controversial, his lyrics in general are controversial and he tends to get in trouble more than he should. But his music sells, so they won't kick him out of the company. Most of the girls of Violetta stay away from him as he seems to attract drama.

 
plot2

Lee Yuri

REAL NAME : Lee Yuri 
BIRTHDAY : September 9, 1993
OCCUPATION: manager of Violetta
FACECLAIM : Yoon Yejin (Nada)

She is fierce, she is strict, she is beautiful, but she really loves her girls even though she doesn't really show that. She isn't good at showing her real emotions and often has her walls up.  Yuri is kinda new to the whole manager thing, but she tries her best. The girls might not always like her way of dealing with things but she means the best for them, She just wants them to succeed.