CHEATSHEET

𝒱𝒾𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒶 - Indigo Music's mess of a girlgroup - apply open~

Cheatsheet

BASICS

Let's start with thte basics. For faceclaims I usually like idol faceclaims for the simple reason, they have usuable pictures. Buf if you think "Oh god I really want to use this model, or this actress" go ahead. as long as they have a decent amount of pictures (that aren't just selfies) I guess it'll be fine, I also like matching faceclaims with their ethnicity, but if you really want to make a indonesian girl but you don't know any indonesian face claims for example, I won't stop you from using a suitable faceclaim with another ethnicity. Just make sure it makes sense okay. Same goes for the halfbloods. Just make sure they look like they could be a halfblood. 
The plotlines range from 1993  to 1999, please don't alter the ages of your faceclaim too much, I don't like to see Loona's Heejin as a 24 year old or so same goes for f(x)' Krystal as the maknae who just turned 20. You understand. You can tweak your faceclaim's age 2 years max. 
As for languages, your girl can be fluent in 3 languages max and please give me a good explanation for it if they do, not "she learned english from watching television and listening to songs" because no one can become a fluent speaker by only doing that. Your character can speak 4 languages max.

PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND

I don't like Mary Sue's  so please keep that in mind while making your character. Nobody is perfect and it would be incredibly boring to write or read about flawless people. Give me at least 4 positive and negative traits and please keep the amount sort of equal. I won't be mad if there is 1 extra positive or negative trait, but if one outnumbers the other by a lot I'm afraid I will have to ask you to change your girl's personality. Neutral traits are also very welcome, but not necessary. Don't just give me all nice and bubbly characters either, not everyone is like that, don't try to tell me there are no groups with little es or snakes in it. (actually I like the bad girls a lot *insert smirk face*). Also please elaborate your traits, it doesn't really need to be a long explanation, but a few sentences per trait would be nice to get to know your character better.

For the background story. please write at least 2 paragraphs of 4 sentences minimum. I don't mind drama at all, but life is no soap opera. Not everyone has ties with the mafia, or has seen their siblings die after drinking the poison their parents poured them.Keep it somewhat realistic~

trivia and relationships

 Give me juicy details about your character. You should put at least 5 likes, dislikes and other trivia in the application, 3 habits and fears and 4 hobbies. But the more the happier I get. And a happy Nele is the best kind of Nele, so give me those trivia~ The (character name) says is optional, but much loved. 

As for the realationships, add as many as you would like but let's be real, I probably won't mention them all, only the ones that I think are important in the storyline. So feel free to write down who your character's parents are, but if they don't play an important role in her life as idol, don't expect them to appear in the story. Don't go too crazy with celebrity friends and family. Make sure you know which celebrities are related to eachother if you give them famous relatives. 
 

TRAINEE PROFILE

This might be the hardest and most confusing part of the app.  In this story Indigo Music started with their idol program about a year ago, so the maximum trainee period under Indigo Music is 1 year, except for the blue plotline. I would like to see them all train together for at least 3-4 months so keep that in mind as well. Feel free to make them trainees somewhere else before, I would really like to see that. Don't forget to mention how their life was in the other companies too if they trained there before.

As for the talent twins, make sure you add twins for your back up plotline as well. Every girl should have a vocal and dance twin, only rappers need a rap twin. As for the rappers, they come from a hip hop label, they all need to be strong, I would like to see main or solo rappers for the main and lead rapper plotline and a lead rapper for the normal rapper plotline. For the other positions everything should be as mentioned in the plotline. Lead dancer needs lead dancer twin, main vocal needs main vocal twin etc.  

For now Chungha is taken as faceclaim, I have no idea yet who I'll use as talent twins so for now everyone if free for you to take as talent twin.

LstOVE STORY

The focus of the story won't be the lovelines, but it's always nice to have some good romance. I allow all kinds of love. Okay the only thing that I probably won't allow is a huuuuuuuuuugeeeeeee , it just makes me a little bit uncomfortable. 

All Indigo Music artists are open as love interest except for Swings, because he would have quite a big with most of the members and he has a girlfriend who is incredibly cute by the way. (I'm not sure if Kid Milli and his girlfriend are still dating or not, but let's say in this story the only girls he's dating at the moment are his love live characters, not that I expect anyone to use an Indigo kid as li though).  My character is also open as love interest so I would say go ahead. 
 

Milkshake points

Because I'm craving milkshake tbh I got here the upgradedversion of the brownie points;

- tbh I love some fiercer looking ladies with an interesting fashion style, so give me some of those
- I would like to see some Mamamoo, EXID, CLC, (G)I-DLE, Dreamcatcher, Pristin, WJSN,... like those girls make me instant gay and that's like a shortcut to my heart
- interesting personalities and backgroundstories
- add in your app a solo song for your character  and link it please *wink wink* this is the magic word to acceptance
- aesthetic looking apps
- using my character in your app or other Indigo peeps
- scene requests, I really like those a lot

source code : turn in : example