Special Chapter: Missing You

White Feather

A/N: This is the christmas sequel for this one shot... its another one shot and I'm thinking if I should post this separately but for now... I'm putting it here.

 

Missing You

 

YunHo sat on the balcony of Yoochun and Junsu’s shared unit, hand holding a champagne glass. He stared at the bright blinking lights and slowly sipped his bubbly drink deep in thought. It has been a whole month since his “angel” disappeared and even though he tried, he felt that he couldn’t get into the holiday spirit.

“YunHo hyung, why are you out there? You’re going to catch a cold.”

The photographer turned and gave a small smile at his younger cousin, “I’m fine Changmin… you worry too much.”

The younger man walked closer to his hyung and leaned against the metal railing, “you’re thinking of him again, aren’t you?”

YunHo faked a cough and turned towards the colorful city lights trying to hide the blush on his face, “No…”

Changmin smirked, “right and I am not a genius…”

YunHo scoffed and downed the contents of his champagne in one gulp, “fine you win. Not like I didn’t try…I just couldn’t forget about him… “

Changmin turned around and copied his hyung’s position on the balcony, elbows resting on the metal railing and eyes fixed on the flickering city lights on that Christmas evening…

“No one said you should forget him hyung…”

YunHo placed the champagne glass on the table close to him and sat on balcony… he sighed and returned his gaze on the huge Christmas tree that seems to have suddenly come alive with different lights…

“Min…”

“Hm?”

“Do you think I can be with Jaejoong again?”

“Do you want to be with Jaejoong hyung again?”

YunHo glared at the younger and scoffed, “You were supposed to give an answer not another question.”

Changmin grinned at his hyung…”answer my question first then I’ll answer yours.”

“Smartypants…”

“Thank you hyung… now answer my question.”

YunHo grumbled about demanding dongsaengs before breathing deeply and answering the question given by the younger (but wiser) guy.

“Yes!  I want to see his smile, hear him call me Yunnie again, look into his eyes and see my reflection on them… Even if I have to fight everyone for our love, I’ll do anything just to have him by my side again. I miss him Minnie-ah… “

Changmin turned so he is now facing his hyung, elbows used as support on the metal railings… “Then one day you will be with each other again.”

“I wish it was that simple Min but Jaejoong is an angel and… I’m just an ordinary human.”

 “Hyung, love has never been simple. Besides, haven’t you heard of the saying ‘love conquers all’? Ah, I remember something I’ve read on the net… “always keep the faith”, have faith in him hyung… as the person who took your heart, you have to trust him.”

“YunHo hyung, Min-ah! Junsus’s done with the food!”

Changmin grinned at his photographer hyung, “that’s my cue! Its bad to make food wait. I’ll tell Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung that you will be following soon…”

“Thanks Minnie, merry Christmas…”

“Merry Christmas YunHo hyung…”

Changmin jogged inside the YooSu unit and his eyes sparkled at the mouth watering food, “wah!”

“Go ahead and eat… where’s hyung?”

“Ah, he’ll be coming in later… he’s watching the huge Christmas tree and waiting for the Christmas fireworks.”

“Ah I see…  Chunnie baby, here’s your plate!”

“Thanks baby!”

“Ew! Hyungs not in front of my food!”

The YooSu couple chuckled and Yoochun ruffled the taller man’s hair, “Merry Christmas!”

Changmin snorted and tried fixing his hair, “yeah… yeah… merry Christmas hyungs… can we eat now?”

“Yeah, go ahead Minnie… we’ll eat when YunHo hyung comes in.”

“hhmmkay… your loss…”

On the balcony, YunHo looked at the stars that were shining brightly on that Christmas night. The photographer placed a hand on his raised knee and sighed, “Where are you now, Jaejoongie? Sometimes I wonder if you are missing me as much as I miss you… I know people who would see me would think I’ve gone crazy for talking like this but somehow I feel like you are somewhere close to me listening. I still love you, you know… despite you disappearing on me without any explanation. I’m still hoping that someday, we can be together again…”

YunHo chuckled when the middle star of the Cassiopeia constellation seemed to have flickered brighter after he finishes talking…

“YunHo hyung!! Changmin is eating all the Christmas food! Stop him!”

“Yah! Yoochun hyung, I was only eating my share!”

“But you already ate half of the salad and pie! Hyuuuuung!”

YunHo sighed and shook his head…”ah looks like my time to talk with you is over Joongie…”

The photographer stood from his position at the balcony and returned his gaze at the sky and whisper, “Merry Christmas my beautiful angel… Next year, hopefully we can celebrate this together.”

“Stop eating the cake, Min!”

“But I want that piece Yoochun hyung!”

“That piece is for my Su!”

“But he is already fat look at his duckbutt!”

“Yah!”

YunHo scratched his head and took the champagne glass from the table before walking to the direction of the living room, “guys stop fighting… its almost 12 midnight, time to open the gifts…”

“Oh right!”

“Yey!”

“I’ll finish my cake first!”

On that Christmas night, the middle star of the Cassiopeia constellation glowed bright and a white feather dropped on the balcony where the photographer sat on a few minutes ago…

“Merry Christmas Yunnie… wait for me just a little bit longer.”