prologue

★ ᗩᑌᖇOᖇᗩ ☆ SM Ent. Newest Girl Group ★ APPLY NOW ☆

Being in the industry for so long, being summoned to the office does not make her nervous anymore. However, she could feel her insides churning out of something she clearly does not know. Taking a deep breath, Kwon Boa knocked on the door, wondering why she is being called to the executive office. 

Upon entering the meeting room she noticed familiar faces. Kim Youngmin, Han Semin and Nam Soyoung were present. She bowed her head in respect seeing those three. What caught her attention was the two males sitting on the side. She knew she knows them since they reminded her of how TVXQ fools around behind the camera. 

"Oh Boa, you're finally here. I'd like you to meet Christian and Joonso" The two immediately stood up and formally introduced themselves to the only female inside the room. 

"They're new managers" She had to stop herself from cutting of the CEO when he continued that it was for a new girl group. With those words, Boa couldn't help but to frown. 

 

They're planning to debut a new girl group? Have they forgotten about f(x)? 

 

"Isn't it too hasty... to uhm... debut a new girl group?" Boa politely asked although she wanted to stress out her concern about SM's forgotten girl group. 

The three executives were quiet for awhile and the Asia's star was silently hoping that they'll somehow address the issue with f(x)'s current condition. 

"We'll get to that later" Youngmin answered as he leaned back on his chair. "Now to get to business... this girl group will be unique. Or you could say similar to NCT" 

 

Similar to NCT? What on earth are they even thinking? NCT appealed to the public since they are a male group but having a female group to do that concept is a tediuos job to do. 

 

"We want you to head this project. You get to choose who to debut among the pool of girl groups. We've seen how capable you are through the years and your performance in Produce 101 is a definitely a proof of how good you are" 

 

Well .