Choice

Choice

AN: Taking a break from my other pairings. I've found a new active ship in the mean time lol I mean these two are too cute for words! Read about them on my latest blogpost keke Enjoy!


Choice

 

 

Jiwoo

 

“I choose J.Seph Oppa. Whenever I’m with oppa, it’s fun and a smile won’t leave my face.”

 

She doesn’t know how but she always end up together with him, hanging out and playing together. Just laughing anything and everything.

 

It started when they first met. She didn’t know how she was going to fit in with a team that has already bonded and trained together. She was the last member. Her sharp facial features also didn’t help. She wanted to approach them but she was wary. Her aura might be strong when she performs, her hardcore dancing and rapping, but deep inside she was a mochi, soft and sweet.

 

Not knowing how to approach her seniors, she just stayed at the side. That’s when he came. He approached her when he spotted her. She looked down on her shuffling feet then at his that slowly went up to her. Slowly, she looked up at him and was greeted by his handsome cheeky grin. He pointed at their same gray hoodie, his smile widened as he said, “We’re the same. Couple, couple~”

 

She almost rolled her eyes if it wasn’t their first time meeting. She could roll her eyes now, remembering that memory. He was such a dork even the first time they met. She liked that about him though. That first encounter with him broke down her cold exterior almost immediately. She was grateful about it, actually. Because her loud laughter that erupted after he said those first words to her made the other members, Somin and BM, approach her right away as well and joke around with her. But not before scolding Taehyung for bullying their new member.

 

“I was making her feel comfortable!” He defended himself then, he raised her brows at her. “Right, Jiwoo-yah?”

 

She just stared at him and laughed. If she had to choose, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

They came to be the closest in the group, even hanging out together when they go overseas. Walking around the streets at night and buying coffee. All the while, just laughing and playing around. Him, doing his usual fooling around and her, hitting him and roaring with laughter at whatever he does. At times, she would mention something to him and they would both roar in laughter. She could say they have the same wavelength. Sometimes she even put a poker face on his antics just so it wouldn’t show so much how she thought it really funny and that they get along the best.

 

At some point, they’ve even become more touchy and clingy to each other. Their hands casually wandering against each other. They unconsciously give a slight touch to each other when talking. She wasn’t bothered but at some point as well, she noticed her heart warms up whenever he comes close or at the slightest touch.

 

He was attentive to her. Giving her a drink or giving her his own drink during their interviews and vlives. Giving her a seat and waiting for her to sit before sitting himself. Giving her a hot pack and wrapping her with blanket when she’s cold. It was completely melting her wall of ice she put up around everyone.

 

She called him out on it one time, “Oppa, you’re being too attentive to me. What is it you want?” She narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously, she grabbed his burger and took a bite. Her own hand casually landing on his back.

 

Taehyung just laughed while sipping their shared drink. “Nothing. I just realized that Jiwoo is a special girl who should be treated nicely.” To prove his point he took a napkin and wiped the side of that had a smeared ketchup.

 

She rolled her eyes at him and pushed his arm then. He laughed even more and placed an arm around her shoulders. She shook her head but she couldn’t shake away the warm feeling on her heart as well as the arm that wrapped around her.

 

Because it’s fun and a smile won’t leave her face.

 

If she had to choose, she wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

If she had to choose, she’d choose him.


 

Taehyung/J.Seph

 

“I choose Jiwoo. Jiwoo is pretty, charming and her heart is pretty. That’s why it’s Jiwoo. It’s like winning everything.”

 

It may seem like he was fooling around when he said that. But he had said his heart then. It  was his truth regarding Jiwoo. He knew that about her. She might have a strong presence when performing - and that’s what drew him the first time he watched her training even before it was announced she would join their trio- but when she stood timidly like a new kid when they first officially met, he became even more interested. She was ice cold up front but a soft mochi inside. He knew then. He’d chosen then.

 

She wasn’t like the usual girls; wasn’t the type that he’d have as his ideal, he noted. But for some odd reason, she’d break through it all. She wasn’t a typical girl, he was aware. Just that he didn’t know he’d like that so much about her.

 

Her boyish movements, her on point posture when throwing a punch at him and sparring with him playfully. When she’d hit or slap him hard while laughing whenever he jokes around, along with her loud laughter. How she doesn’t care about being feminine with her clothes, just wearing baggy comfy clothes off cam. He especially took a liking with her scrunched up nose when she eats, on days she falls asleep really tired  her nostrils would expand. He had a good laugh about it the first time. He later found out he liked those things about her. How she was not trying so hard about anything. He found it cute.

 

On some days, when she’s on a good mood, she’d suddenly act cute and surprise him. Making a smile break out on his face. On those days, she would tire him out with her cuteness. It was too adorable for his heart.

 

He realized if he was asked to choose. He’d choose those over usual traits of other girls.

 

If that wasn’t enough to get him, despite looking like she doesn’t care much about others, turns out she quietly takes care of them. It was the truth when he said her heart is pretty. It was the little things she’d do for him. Always remembering to give him a bite of whatever food in front of them. He’d rejoice inside whenever she’d get a piece and feed it to him, the way she’d make a face at him and hit him whenever he’d bite her fingers as well. On stage and in interviews most of the time, she leads him where to stand, helps him calm down when he’s nervous, helps him answer when he freezes up. He was always grateful of her cool at those times. That one time on stage during an interview when he felt overwhelmed at the accomplishments they’ve done and the love of their fains, he was holding his tears and she noticed, “Are you okay?”

 

He smiled and sniffed, rubbing his nose, “Yeah.. I just..”

 

She turned away and looked for something, then suddenly she reached out a tissue at him, checking on him. He’d received it casually then, but his heart had skipped.

 

That’s when he knew he’d choose her over other girls. Her heart was pretty. Having her, it’s really like winning at everything.

 

If he had to choose, he’d choose her.

 

--

 

“Oppa, why do you always joke about liking me.” Jiwoo muttered after watching one of their interviews. She was leaning against his arm on the sofa. She elbowed him to get his attention.

 

Taehyung laughed and flinched, holding down her elbow.

 

Jiwoo frowned at him and hit his stomach. “You think it’s funny, Oppa?”

 

Taehyung chuckled and held down his cough, reaching out to hold her hand against his chest, his heart thumping louder.

 

“I’m not joking, though? I really like Jiwoo.”

 

They paused. Jiwoo just looked at him, Taehyung also stared back. There was silence before their shoulders shook in unison and they bursted out laughing. Jiwoo reached out her palm to move his face away as they continued laughing.

 

Taehyung reached out and tucked her back in his arms, whispering against her ear. “Don’t you believe me? I really like Jiwoo.”

 

Jiwoo continued giggling, trying to break away from him but failing, “Alright, alright, Oppa. Stop whispering, I’ll punch you.”

 

“That’s because you wouldn’t believe me.”

 

“I said I believe you already, Oppa.”

 

Taehyung scoffed and put a hand on her head. The faint blush on her cheeks didn’t go unnoticed by him. He grinned, glad his feelings got through even a little.

 

Jiwoo got back on her phone as they returned to their comfortable silence.

 

Taehyung placed his arm at the back of her seat. She dived in as usual, leaning close and shutting her eyes. “Ah, I’m tired. Let me sleep for a while, Oppa.”

 

He scoffed and looked down at her, his hand patting her head lightly, “Me too.” Closing his eyes as well, leaning his head on top of hers.

 

They were contented with this. If they had a choice, they’d still choose to be this way and with one another.

 

They wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

“I choose J.Seph Oppa. Whenever I’m with oppa, it’s fun and a smile won’t leave my face.”

 

“I choose Jiwoo. Jiwoo is pretty, charming and her heart is pretty. That’s why it’s Jiwoo. It’s like winning everything.”

 

They choose each other.

 

There wasn’t even any other choice they could consider.

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

"Oppa, are you hugging me right now?"

 

"Huh"

 

"Where is your arm?"

 

"Around your waist..."

 

"Remove it."

 

"But I want to cuddle with Jiwoo."

 

"1..."

 

"Haha I'm just kidding, you are so cute"

 

"2... Your hand is still there, Oppa."

 

"I like your cute blush, Jiwoo."

 

"3! That's it! Come here, Oppa.."

 

"Hahahaha! I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Jiwoo-yah!"

 

-

-

-

-

-


AN: Yay! How was it? Anyone here who likes them as well or have come to like them? Join me in this! kekeke follow me on twitter @k0mely til next time!