School and Dirt

Since The Beginning [Hiatus]
 School and Dirt 
 Sehun-Age: 8yrs Lisa-Age: 6yrs

"Oh, come on mom! I am a big guy now. I can do it myself." I said to my mom. She was trying to set my hair.

"Yes, yes, you are a big guy and yet you cannot complete your milk." Mom said as she stood up.

"Milk is for small kids. I am a big guy. See I even have two new teeth, and the third is on its way." I said showing off my now filling gap between my teeth. Well, Lisa was still a baby as she only has one new tooth and two big gaps. After all, I am here Oppa! I guess I should start drinking black coffee from tomorrow.

"Okay now, stop playing around." Mom said in a strict voice. "Do you remember what I said? Be careful, don't run around and follow your teacher. And for God's sake keep your clothes clean! I am tired of turning your super dirty and half torn clothes into dusting clothes."

"I don't do it on my will! It just happens!"

Before mom could say anything our doorbell rang. I knew who it was! I ran to get the door.

"Sehun! Slow down!" Mom called out.

I opened the door only to reveal my favorite person- Lisa!

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Yops!" She shouted back with a big smile.

"Hey there Lisa. How are you today?" Momma asked Lisa as she came behind me.

"Hello aunty. I am good. How al you?" She asked in her cute little voice. She didn't have the front tooth that is why she couldn't say 'r' yet.

“I am great dear.” My mom said with a smile before turning to her mother. Our mothers kept on talking.

"Lisa are you ready for today?" I asked with a big smile. It was a very important day for us you see. It was our first ever field trip!!

"Yesh! And you know what?" She got excited and walked closer to me to whisper in my ear, "Momma sent choco chip cookies that you love." On hearing her, my face immediately lit up.

"I got your fav nachos!" We both hi-fived! It is surely going to be fun today!

 

_

We made it to our bus stop and were waiting for our bus when our mom's turned to us to give instructions.

"Do not, I repeat, DO NOT run around like idiots. Follow your teacher." Lisa's mom said. We just kept on nodding our head to everything they said and didn't even listen properly to what she was saying. We were looking down the lane waiting for our bus to come faster.

"Listen Sehun and Lisa," Mom said a bit softly. Well now she got our attention. She rarely talks softly. "You guys are going to a farm and there are many animals and it can be a bit dirty. So be careful. And there can be bad guys too. So be very vigilant-"

"What is vigilant?" Lisa interrupted.

"I know!" I turned to her. "It is being careful." I said proudly. turned into an 'o'

"Anyways, so Sehun, you are her oppa and you said you are big guy right?" Momma asked for which I nodded hard. "So you have to look out for Lisa, okay?" I again nodded and held Lisa's hand showing that I won't leave her side. "Good, and don't tease the animals there, Lisa you love teasing the neighbors’ dog." Mom added. Lisa just smiled.

"Oh, there is our bus!" I shouted.


"Okay kids!" Our teacher shouted. We were all standing outside "The Christian D.O. Farm". [Pun intended XD]. That is a weird name. Lisa was beside me looking at her classmates who were showing off their new bag or something.

"Students from class 1-A, 2-A and 3-A go to Ms. Yang," Ms. Kim shouted. I want to be paired with Lisa's class. "And classes 1-B, 2-B and 3-B to Ms. Lee," YES! I turned to a very happy Lisa and hi-fived. Along with our classmates Lisa and I walked towards Ms. Lee.

"Okay children I want you all to listen carefully, okay?" Ms. Lee said loudly. We all screamed 'yes ma'am'. "All of you make a pair of 2 and stay together till the end. Now fast choose your partners." I immediately turned to Lisa who was looking at me eagerly. I just smiled and held her hand. Of course we are going to be partners, my classmates are too dumb. After what seemed like forever everyone found a partner.

"Okay then, now that you all are in pairs I will give you few instructions. Do not leave your partner, and follow me and only me, okay?" We all again said 'yes ma'am' in chorus. "Don't get dirty, no playing in the mud, don't go too close to animals without an elder and do NOT talk to strangers. Okay?"

With all the instructions done our group followed Ms. Yang's. I held Lisa's hand tightly so that I won’t loose her.

"Yo Sehun!" One of my classmates came to me with his partner. Myung-soo and Do-won. And I don't like anyone from their group. They were absolute bullies but never really bothered me because they knew I learn Karate. But why are they here now? I just nodded back.

"Who is this girl? Do we know her?" Do-won asked smiling weirdly.

"No you don't know her and don't have to." I said and pulled Lisa to frontline so that we are near teacher and those guys won't bother us. They always have a problem and make people mad.

"Oppa, are you ashamed of me?" Lisa asked softly. I turned to see her looking at the ground with her lower lip jutted out.

"Why would I be ashamed of you Lisa?" I said pulling her closer as we stopped near a chicken house entrance gate.

"You didn't intrloduce me to youl flendsh." [Remember she can't say 'r'? and when kids say 's' it sounds more like 'sh' you know not having teeth and stuff is really cute] Her bottom lip shook a bit. She is about to cry. I immediately pulled her to hug and said,

"I am ashamed of my classmates not you. They are mean guys so I have to protect you from them. Like momma said." I just felt her nod.


"Oppa look! The egg is alleady hatching!" Lisa screamed while practically gluing her face to the incu.... what was it again? Well a place where you keep eggs so they can hatch.

"Wow," I whispered in amazement. There was a small yellow thing was visible between the breaking shells. [I took the idea from 'Gakuen Babysitters' a manga I love. Not exactly same but similar, so the credits goes to the author]

"They will take a long time to come out fully Sehun-ah," A voice said behind us scaring us. We jumped in fear and turned to look at Ms. Lee who was smiling at us. "You see, it will slowly and slowly break the shell and slowly come out. See it's already half out." She pointed at the hatching egg on the next row and bent down to our height. "Your friend Sehun-ah?" Ms. Lee asked smiling at Lisa. You see Ms. Lee was my homeroom teacher in 2nd grade so she knew me.

"She is best friend, Ms. Lee," I said proudly.

"Oh really? Well hello Sehun's best friend, what's your name?" Ms. Lee asked Lisa.

"Hello," She said shyly as pink color started covering her cute round cheeks. Isn't she just cute? "I am Lalisa." Oh! I totally forgot her full name was Lalisa!

"Well, Lalisa, is Sehun being nice to you?" What is Ms. Lee asking? Of course I am nice to her!

"Yesh! Oppa ish the besht!" Lisa said excitedly as she placed her small hands on my shoulder. Ms. Lee just chuckled.

"Look! The chick is coming out! It is coming out!" Lisa jumped around. I just smiled and watched the chick. It took her veeeery looong to come out but as soon as she came it fell. Oh my God! What happened?!

"MISS! THE CHICK DIED?!" Lisa screamed scaring the students nearby. Ms. Lee immediately placed her finger on Lisa's lips asking her to talk softly.

"But Ms. Lee it fell," I said moving closer to Lisa who was about to cry. Crybaby, but cute crybaby.

"It is not dead sweat hearts. It is tired. You see it broke the strong shell on its own and now it is tired and sleeping. Now let's go, don't you want to see the cows?" We immediately stood up and followed Ms. Lee.


"Oppa! Look the cow ish eating the leaf I gave!" Lisa jumped excitedly. I just smiled and watched how happy she is.

"Don't jump so much Lisa, you might fell down." I said calmly. Sometimes I think I am so matured than kids of my age. They don't even know the spelling of 'chicken'.

"But this is so fun! Oppa, come feed the cow!" She was still jumping. Oh boy, if she falls she will get her clothes dirty.

We were with the rest of the class near cows. The farmers were with us teaching us how cow eats and what do they eat. It was very weird that they eat leaves raw. Bluagh!

As we walked forward towards the calves Lisa got so excited that she wanted to sit beside the calf. and watch it drink milk from its mother.

We were walking together but there were many kids that she got separated from me. "Lisa!" I shouted when I found her beside one of the 2-B students in front. She looked back and excitedly waved to me. Thank God she is not lost like last time. But then I saw that she crashed into someone as she was walking backwards looking at me and slipped into a puddle. Uhoh. I pushed everyone before me aside to make my way to Lisa.

"Lisa!" I shouted worriedly. "Are you alright?" I stood beside the puddle not knowing how to help her.

"HA!HA!HA!HA!" The kids around us laughed. If it would have been any other situation where it was just Lisa and me then I would have laughed too but only I am allowed to laugh on her! Nobody else! Cuz she is MY best friend.

"Awww, look who fall into a mud! Isn't she our Sehunnie's girlfriend?" Myun-soo, my classmate said loudly. All his friends and people started laughing again. Ughhhh, I want punch this guy! He doesn't even speaks proper grammar and is teasing Lisa?! And what is it with her being my girlfriend? Of coarse she is my girlfriend. {He doesn't means it that way. He is a bit slow in this category}. I looked at Lisa who had tears and was crying. Uhoh.

"Its who fell into the mud, dumbo." I said as loud as I could so I everyone could hear how stupid he is. "And it isn't just her who fell." I said with a smirk and jumped right into the puddle beside Lisa. She was so shocked to see me do that she couldn't react. But this way I can support her. [Makes no sense I know]. I just smiled at her and went closer to her for a hug.

"It's alright Lisa. Oppa is with you." I whispered.

"Hmmm..." Lisa hummed while crying into my shoulder. No one, seriously no one dared to laugh at me. First, I am senior. I mean yes my classmates are here but all the juniors could laugh at Lisa cuz she is the hobae but me being sunbae they cannot laugh. And my classmates? Well they knew I am smarter than them. [Too cocky if you ask me ;)]

"What is going on?!" Ms. Lee shouted. Oh no, I totally forgot about her. I know I will get scolded by the teacher and my momma but I guess it’s alright, because now Lisa won't cry and I am beside her.

Even though she is all dirty and I look like a pig that rolled down the mud, Lisa still smells nice. 

 Sooooooo, did you like it? I know its been ages since I uploaded but TADA! Here is another cute chapter. 

You see in between the chapter I kept writing in brackets? Well that's NOT a part of the story. Its just me trying to be absolutely stupid. Well I just love interacting with you guys so yeah, that's me.

But thank you so much for your support guys! All the new subscribers, commenters, upvoters, welcome to my rubbish world. ANd thank you so much for considering my story being worth your precious time ^^ Hee hee hee.

And yes! IMPORTANT!!!! I DO NOT know how 8 year old kids speak and no idea what is their cognitive level, so I just made up things on my own and YES I made Sehun a smart in this. Well he is smart but not actually known for using his mind at times. So yeah. 

Thank you once again^^

Kisses,

Agent_K

P.S. I love comments so don't forget to comment ^^