Party and Shoes

Since The Beginning [Hiatus]
Party and Shoes 
 Sehun- Age: 7yrs Lisa- Age: 5yrs

"Momma! Momma! When will Lisa come? You said she was coming in 5 minutes?" I asked my momma. I was waiting for Lisa for such a looooong time. What is she taking so long for?

"Come on boy, you gotta learn how to wait for your girl. It will be a real help in future." Papa said with a chuckle. What does he mean by that? I didn't know and didn't care. The only thing I care is when is Lisa going to come!?

"Come on! Stop teasing our son." Mom said to papa. "Oh! Sehun-ah, they are here! Lisa omma! Here," my mom waved her hand.

I immediately turned to find Lisa. But instead of a pants-shirt with sneakers wearing and mud covered Lisa I found a white frock and belly shoes one. She had her hair down and it was sooo long. I never knew she had such long hair. She didn't have any mud on her face; her mommy must have made her rub behind her ears like mine. It is ticklish. She looked like an angel. She looked pretty. She always does, but today super pretty!

"Hey! Be a gentleman and greet your girl properly. Don't just gawk at her." Papa said. Again, I didn't know what he was saying but I just went to her.

I walked to her. She looked shy for the first time. I went and hugged her immediately. She smelled nice.

Even though she was holding me tightly she said, "You are going to spoil my hair."

I just smiled and stepped back a little.

"You look different." I said.

"You too. You look clean for the first time." she said while laughing.

"Hey! Don't tease me!"

She just laughed.

_

"Okay kids. We need to go and greet a few people. So how about you both sit here and eat your chocolate cake and snacks. We already arranged for you," momma said while bending towards us.

"Okay! I will take care of Lisa!" I said excitedly. Well, we are getting chocolate cake!

"Yes, and I will take care of oppa! You can go," Lisa said.

When they left we sat down on the table which momma and papa took us to.

After a while Lisa turned to me and said, "Oppa do you want to play?"

"Yes!" I said. But then I saw that she didn't eat her veggies. But she ate her cake and other snacks. "But Lisa you didn't eat you veggies. Aunty is going to scold you," I said.

"I don't want to eat." She said softly. Then she turned to me with bright pleading eyes and said, "Oppa? Can you eat it for me? Please?"

Uhoh! She was using her magic. I shook my head and said, "No." I shook my head. But when I looked at her, she looked so sad. "W-What will I get in return? "

"I will give you the superman toy which I have!" Lisa said. "Promise!" She said excitedly. I immediately took her plate and ate all her veggies.

Then we went around playing tag around the big garden. But in the mid way I lost Lisa. I was running around trying to find her. I couldn't even see momma and papa to ask help. I was scared and was about to cry that I lost her.

"Oppa...." a small voice came from behind me. I knew who it was immediately.

I turned to her immediately, only to find how sad she looks. I went closer to her and held her shoulder. That is what papa does when momma is sad.

"Wae? What happened? Where were you? Do you know how scared I was?"

"I'm sorry, Oppa...But it hurts. I don't think I can stand. My belly shoes hurt." She looked at me with her lower lip jutted out and her big eyes were glassy with tears.

"Then remove them. It won't hurt then" I said. Why even bother to where those things when it hurts?

"But people might tease me," she whined. Oh man. She was such a scared cat.

"Here you go," I said while removing my shoes and throwing them under the table. My white socks may get dirty and momma will scold me, but Lisa was hurting. I couldn't leave her in pain. "See? I removed mine. Now it's your turn."

Her face immediately brightened. She quickly removed her white shoes and kept them neatly near mine. "Wah! It feels sooo gooood~" she sang and then giggled. I looked at her feet and saw they were a bit red. It must have really hurt.

The adults around us where looking at us. Some had smiles on their face, some were awing, and others were frowning at our actions. I just frowned back at those bad guys. Won't they remove something which is bothering them?

Just like how Superman removes all those bad guys who bother him, I removed the bad shoes which were bothering Lisa. That makes me a Superman too! Just without a cape, though. My momma always told me that I am too smart for my age, and I knew it because I could speak better than many of my sunbaes too!

Those people with frowns started whispering and it bothered Lisa. And that bothered me. I stepped back to Lisa and held her small chubby hand tightly in mine.

"Oh my, whose kids are they? They don't know basic etiquettes. Kids these days are so ill mannered." A lady in red gown said.

How can she say that to Lisa?! She was hurting. I got angry so I turned to the lady in red dress who was frowning the most. I walked straight to her while holding Lisa's hand and puffed my chest like Superman.

"You gotta problem?" I asked with a very serious face.

Before she could say anything people around us started saying things like, "Why are you bothering the kids? Let them enjoy." "Oh come on! Aren't they just adorable?"

I slowly pulled Lisa away from there. "Is it still hurting?" I asked her. She just nodded her head. I turned around and sat on my knees. "Climb on my back. I will take you to momma and papa," I said.

"But oppa..." Lisa started complaining.

"Lisa just climb on my back. It won't hurt." I said.

Slowly she climbed my back and held me tightly.

I held her carefully and started searching for our parents.


"Oh Sehun! Where are your shoes?!" My mom asked me in her mom voice. I got a bit scared but then I saw Lisa who looked down with a guilty face. She must be feeling sad.

"Momma, Lisa was hurting her leg. So I removed mine so that she won't feel lonely." I answered her. My mom immediately turned soft.

"Aww aren't they just cute?" Lisa's omma said.

"Well, I taught you well son." Papa said.

"I told you to not make her wear something like that. Now see Lisa omma," Lisa's papa said. Well all of them said it together.

I knew we were forgiven. I turned to Lisa who was smiling at me brightly. Showing her gap between the teeth, proudly. She was cute.

I smiled back and hugged her close to me. She smelled nice. She always did. When she was smiling it always made me smile. I didn't know why but everything she felt affected me.

Little did I know then that she would have the same affect on me forever. And little did I know that I was in love with her the second I held her in my arms.

Little did I know that it was just the beginning of our journey together. 

 I know it has been a really long time but I barely have time with my exams lined up. So I am sorry for causing trouble. And thank you everyone for your support. It really encourages me to a whole new level. I know this is short but I hope it is good. I hope you enjoyed this. Thank you!