▶ STORYTIME: our long-distance relationship! ✈️🌍 | StarlightTK

StarlightTK: "You Are Now Subscribed!" | TEMPORARY HIATUS! WE'LL BE BACK!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4 STORYTIME: our long-distance relationship! ✈️🌍 | StarlightTK    

The video starts off with a clip from later on.

 

"It was really hard later on and I was even thinking about breaking up with you." Jeongguk mumbled softly while looking at Taehyung guilty of his words. 

 

 

"Hey guys, welcome back to a new video!" Taehyung beams brightly at the camera while sitting besides Jeongguk. His boyfriend has an arm around his shoulder waving to their viewers. 

 

"Sorry we haven't been uploading for the past couple of months, life has been quite difficult and we've just now have time to film more content for you guys." Jeongguk explains, knowing that their subscribers would be curious about their sudden YouTube hiatus. 

 

"I've been busy with university classes and focusing on graduation soon. Therefore, we didn't have any time to start filming for you guys." Jeongguk pouted at the camera only to get pinched on the cheek by his boyfriend afterwards. 

 

"He's the hardest working person I know." Taehyung hugs Jeongguk's waist and resting his head on his shoulder. 

 

"We can't promise you guys that we will post every week, but we will try our best to upload as much Taekook content as we can because we love you guys!" Jeongguk continues, glancing over at Taehyung whom leans in to press a kiss to his lips. 

 

"So today is a very much requested video. We will be having our first ever 'storytime'!" Taehyung announces in excitement throwing his hands in the air. His boyfriend let's out a chuckle besides him and hugs his waist. 

 

"We'll be talking about long distance relationships today since Tae and I have been in one. This is dedicated to all of you with lovers from afar. Stay strong!" Jeongguk smiles at the viewers. Taehyung nodded in response to his boyfriend's statement. 

 

The video cuts to the next clip. 

 

"So, if you guys have been following us for a while now. You'll know that me and Jeongguk were both in a long-distance relationship until just recently." Taehyung is all smiles as he spoke, his hands fiddling with one another on his lap. 

 

"Basically I had went to study abroad in Los Angeles for like a year. I think the hardest part for me is deciding on whether or not I wanted to leave Taehyung." Jeongguk spoke calmly to the camera before looking over at his boyfriend whom pinched his nose. 

 

"I told him to go since it was a great opportunity and not many people are invited to go study abroad with famous choreographers. Jeongguk is a dance major, if you guys didn't know. He's amazing!" Taehyung brags proudly, hugging his man's arm affectionately. 

 

"Stoooop. I'm not 'that' amazing baby." The brunette boy laughs softly, pecking his boyfriend on the lips. 

 

"You are. But anyways, he took the opportunity and I was really happy for him." The elder boy grins happily at the camera, bouncing in his place. "But when it was departure day, I cried a lot." he continued. 

 

Jeongguk pulls on his boyfriend's arm and tugged him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. "We hugged for a very long time and kissed a lot before I had to board. Jimin and Seokjin hyung were also there and they were cringing at us being all mushy."

 

Taehyung turned his head briefly to pepper Jeongguk's face with small little kisses. "You were gonna be gone for a long time so of course I would be sad." 

 

"I'm here now babe." Jeongguk pinched his boyfriend's nose while the other let's out a little laughter. "You guys have no idea how clingy he was basically the whole week after I arrived to America." he laughs softly. Taehyung pouted at the younger. 

 

"Could you blame me? I missed having you around and I couldn't cuddle you whenever I want." 

 

"He was clingy." Jeongguk simply stated to the camera before breaking out in smiles. 

 

The video cuts to the next part. 

 

"The first day that he was in America was very hard for me. It was weird not waking up to his calls and have him pick me up for work before leaving to his classes." Taehyung hummed, thinking back to what had happened over a year ago. "Every morning, Jeongguk would bring me coffee and donuts from my favorite breakfast shop. But after he went away to study abroad, I felt like that part of my life was just missing."

 

There was a moment of silent as Jeongguk was playing with a piece of hair behind Taehyung's head as he spoke. He occasion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter