▶ I CAN'T STOP KISSING YOU PRANK 😘💋 | StarlightTK

StarlightTK: "You Are Now Subscribed!" | TEMPORARY HIATUS! WE'LL BE BACK!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 I CAN'T STOP KISSING YOU PRANK 😘💋 | StarlightTK    

"Hey guys." Taehyung sets the camera down in his backpack to hide it from view, waving and whispering softly in front of the lens. "So, today I'm going to be pranking Jeongguk with the 'I Can't Stop Kissing You' prank." he lets out a small chuckle.



"I've seen many couples doing it on YouTube and the reactions were so cute, so I thought I would try it with Jeongguk and see what happen." he spoke quietly, eyes darting to the bathroom where the shower is heard running.

 

"He's in the shower right now and when he gets out I'm going to start the prank. Heheh." Taehyung reaches out to position the camera properly in the backpack so that it is facing the bed. He sits down in front of it afterwards and continuing to talk, "Knowing my boyfriend, he's probably gonna enjoy it. But he has homework to do for his classes today, so maybe he will get annoyed with it after a while. Then again, Jeongguk never gets mad at me." he snickers at the thought.

 

Taehyung smooths his clothes down, looking at the door again. "He takes a long shower after a stressful day. Aaaah, Jeongguk is the type to always shower me with affection so I'm not sure how he will react. I'm excited!" he squeals softly.

 

The water in the shower suddenly shuts off and Taehyung immediately hops on his feet, speaking to the camera one last time before getting into position. "He's done. He's coming out now. Shhh!"

 

He proceeds to sit down on the mattress and grabbing a book on the nightstand, pretending to read the content. His eyes would peek over the book and give the camera a cheesy smile.

 

Screen Reads: 20 Minutes Later

 

Jeongguk opens the door of the bathroom and makes his way on the bed besides Taehyung. He leans in to give his boyfriend a kiss on the lips, only to have Taehyung wrap his arms around his nape and kissing him more.

 

"Baby~ You're finally done!" Taehyung exclaimed happily, not letting the younger go. Jeongguk sits down on the mattress and kissing his boyfriend back, trying to pull away a couple times to grab his notebook and laptop.

 

"Mffgg- Tae!" Jeongguk chuckles, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's arm and gently pulling him off of him. "I have work to do today."

 

"But I want to kiss you!!" Taehyung pouts at Jeongguk, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's nape and pulling him into another kiss. Jeongguk melts at the affection, kissing him back for a while before he remembers that the paper he has to write has a deadline of tonight. He pulls away abruptly with a small laughter, "You're suddenly so clingy today, but I really need to get to work. We can kiss later before bed."

 

“But before bed is such a long time, Kookie.” Taehyung ends up sitting besides Jeongguk as he works on his essay. He plants multiple pecks on his boyfriend's cheek, trying to distract him from his work. Jeongguk just chuckled, slightly getting irritated by the elder's sudden clinginess.

 

Jeongguk was in the middle of typing before Taehyung lets out a whine and climbing over his lap, smothering him with more kisses. His laptop is being pushed aside and back plopping on the mattress. He tries his best to escape his boyfriend's hold, but fails.

 

Taehyung continues to kiss Jeongguk with the younger finally complying. Jeongguk's y hand reaches back to touch his boyfriend's only to have him yank it away. "Nope, just kisses." Taehyung giggles against his lips.

 

"Aaaah, babe! I have lots of work to do. Stop it!" Jeongguk manages to say between kisses.

 

Screen Reads: 10 Minutes Later

 

Jeongguk finally had enough and pushes Taehyung gently off of him. "Seriously, I can't be distracted right now and no matter how much you want to kiss me it'll have to wait."

 

"But I want more kisses." Taehyung pursed his bottom lip out, clinging onto Jeongguk's arm and trying his hardest to drag the prank out as much as he can. When Jeongguk wasn't looking at him, he flashes the camera a sly look and mouthing "He’s getting annoyed."

 

"Did you eat something? Are you feeling okay babe? You never kiss me this much before." Jeongguk looks at Taehyung with a confused expression, palm pressing against his forehead.

 

"You always complain about me not kissing you enough and now that I am you push me away?" Taehyung crosses his arms ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter