Chandelier

Untitled Oneshot Universe

Title: Chandelier
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=125.6kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: One-shot collections
Pairing: OT5 (HoMin's Side)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Drama
Summary: Even though they chose different path; the road was still the same.

 

 

 

Chandelier



Yunho could feel how cold and silent the atmosphere of his new MV shooting. It was morning and the sun barely rose up. He stood out of nowhere in the woods with only few staff around him, recording him as he sang the lyric. It described how people live, the bad and good side, everybody had it.

Changmin felt nostalgic as his part came and the camera went to his side. He thought of his old trainee days when he was still naïve and believed in forever. No matter how bad he wasted himself in the training, he always knew there’s home that waited for him. It’s a crowded dorm but at least he wasn’t alone.

They got into team and it changed over time. They didn’t know when they would debut and made public experience but they could feel some of their team members were special. They believed they would pass everything together, nothing could stop them. They would be each other’s compass, each other’s home, and each other’s light.

It was true; they swept awards one by one and reached the top of their career. The way wasn’t always smooth; in fact it drained and killed them little by little. Yet, they still had each other so it was okay. At least that what they thought until they reached a different path.

Changmin and Yunho decided to stay and fight for their dreams. They believed despite all the bad, the good would win. Yet, three of their family members had different opinion. It was unavoidable, like they said nothing lasted forever.

Tears, pain, and anger tore them apart but as the time passed, they knew those experience would make them stronger. They knew it was selfish to make the one side accepted other’s opinion. Yet, they couldn’t live without any promise to rely on and that’s why they had hope.

Yunho and Changmin lost track of the time. All they knew, they weren’t in the woods anymore. They’re in a house next to the woods and the staffs were ready to take their next scene. It wasn’t as cold as being outside and they started to feel their frozen heart melted.

Yunho couldn’t express his feelings clearly but he knew those three’s words would never disappeared from his heart. It kept him going on. Changmin wanted to say he was sorry; he was drowned in anger and betrayal till he couldn’t see what was right. He wanted to tell them and everyone it was okay now. It’s okay to hope that one day they might meet again because even though they chose different path; the road was still the same.

The director shouted the cue and their shooting was finally done. Yunho couldn’t help but to shed tears and little he knew the camera was still rolling. He wiped it the next second and thanked the staff. Changmin did the same and they were getting ready for their next schedule.

They said they future was determined by the past and it was right. Let the world believed what they wanted to believe. They had learnt the hard way they couldn’t force their belief to others and so be it.  Yet, they knew their meet was destined and nothing could change that. They knew they wouldn’t get lost because they’re still each other’s home. They’re still each other’s chandelier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 P.S. Random oneshot inspired by Chandelier MV and Changmin's latin body art in their last concert...It's better I'm writing than ranting and being emoshinki, right? XD