W

Untitled Oneshot Universe

Title: W
Author: [info]kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: One-shot collections
Pairing: OT5 (JYJ's Side)
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Angst, Drama
Summary: This's their first attempt, after they hid themselves for a long time, to reach the other side .

 

W

“So how’s your feelings about the other two members?” a question echoed in a small room that consisted of four people; a composer and three singers.

“It’s hard to explain…We just, miss them,” a man named Yoochun answered.

“I don’t know how to feel and think about them because it hurts…Everything hurts,” another one named Jaejoong spoke on the verge of his tears.

“Hyung,” the youngest one named Junsu calmed the other man,” We just really miss them and even the path we chose now is so different, we still hope both of us can do well in our career and life. I…We still love them and these feelings won’t ever change, I think…”

“We spent too much time with them already and it feels so empty and awkward when there’s only the three of us now,” Yoochun admitted.

“I love them…” Jaejoong hid his tears behind his palms as he wiped them and the interview continued. It took almost half an hour till it finished and the three men excused themselves. They rushed to the restroom and cried together; it’s like torture to put their painful feelings to words. Yet, they knew they had to in order to send a message to the other side.

“We better get back and help with the song,” Yoochun suggested as they agreed and wiped their remaining dried tears. After making sure their face wasn’t that red anymore, they came out from the restroom and headed back to the small room. Together, they helped composing the songs they meant to be their message to the other side.

 

夜空に浮かんだ 星が文字を描き出すのは
Yozorani ukanda hoshiga mojiwo egaki dasunoha
The letters that the stars created in the night sky

偶然じゃないと 今もまだ信じてるよ
Guuzen janaito imamo mada shinjiteruyo
I still believe that it is not just by chance

 

Junsu sang the lyric he thought as the other stopped everything they were doing. Yoochun was the first one to tell Junsu to definitely use the lyric.  The composer even agreed. They spent the rest of the night and the next day to arrange and make the songs they would sing in their Thanksgiving Live in Tokyo Dome.

Time passed so fast, after their hard training for weeks, they would have the concert tomorrow. Late that night, Junsu woke up because he wanted to go to the toilet in their hotel but then he realized the study room light was on. He walked inside and saw Jaejoong.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Junsu asked as Jaejoong startled and looked back; revealing he was crying.

“Hyung! Wait here, I’m calling Yoo---“ Junsu knew the older one was like faucet once he cried; so Junsu needed Yoochun’s help to calm down the oldest one, but he was stopped as Jaejoong hugged him.

“Don’t leave…And don’t tell Yoochun---I’m okay, really…” Jaejoong wiped his tears as Junsu patted Jaejoong’s back,” I’m just a bit worried whether the two of them will hear our message…”

“They’ll…” Junsu reassured,” Even if they don’t know and the company ban it, our fans will tell them for sure…”

“…Thanks, Junsu,” Jaejoong buried his head on Yoochun’s shoulder as he cried for another minute. He eventually stopped and both of the decided to go to sleep because tomorrow would be a big day.

So, the day came. Yoochun was getting ready as he had no idea what happened last night. He noticed Jaejoong was worried and nervous but he knew better that he should let him be; asking him what’s wrong would only worsen the oldest one’s feelings.

“Ready?” Junsu came out from dressing room as they chorused together.

“JYJ hwaiting!!!” all of them shouted, including the dancers. So the show started; they sang and danced as they greeted their fans after a very long time. They apologized over and over again for making them wait but the fans cheered they’re okay and just happy to see the three once again.

Song after song they sang; their song and even other’s song. Time passed so quick as they reached almost the final moment. They taught their fans to dance along their new songs and the fans showed a very splendid performance. They bowed and thanked the fans once again. Then, it’s the encore time. Junsu sang his solo and seduced the fans but they knew it was almost the time.

The light went dark as suddenly it lightened up once again; revealing three people on the stage. They sang the melody beautifully as their voice harmonized perfectly. It was a really touching melody and lyrics.

 

同じ闇の中で 同じ距離のままで
Onaji yamino nakade onaji kyorino mamade
In the same darkness, in the same distance

W<ダブル>を描き続けている
W wo egaki tsuduketeiru
We are painting the W in the same way

君に見つかるように もっと輝くから
Kimini mitsukaruyouni motto kagayaku kara
We will shine more and more so that you can find us

keep in mind that I love you.

 

They cried; they tried not to but the tears wouldn’t stop. Soon, the fans realized to whom the song was directed and they cried together.

 

きっ 
kitto
I wish…

いつか逢えるから 瞳を閉じる度君を想う you’re everything
Itsuka aerukara mewo tojiru tabi kimiwo omou you’re everything
Our paths will cross again, I am thinking about you every time I close my eyes, you’re everything

君が居ることが 今もまだあたりまえなんだよ
Kimiga irukotoga imamo mada atarimae nandayo
It is still natural that you are by our side

 だ今は君が幸せであると願い
Tada imaha kimiga shiawasedearuto negai
We can only wish that you are happy

 

They sang the chorus with tearful eyes as they cried, yet, their voice remained steady. It was amazing. Yet, Junsu cracked up because the feelings were too overwhelming on his next turn.

 

夜空に浮かんだ 星に君が呟いたのは
Yozorani ukanda hoshini kimiga tsubuyaitanoha
The words that you murmured to the stars shining in the nightsky

さよならじゃないと 今もまだ信じてるよ
Sayonara janaito imamomada shinjiteruyo
We still believe that it is not “Good bye”

 

They sang the bridge. It was so painful as the words kept replaying again and again; revealing how they missed the other two.

 

逢いたくて 逢いたくて 逢いたくて
aitakute aitakute aitakute
I want to see you, see you, see you

 

Jaejoong almost cracked up on his lines but he managed to stay steady. He and Junsu were crying like there’s no tomorrow but somehow the emotional Yoochun didn’t cry much this time; maybe after few months locking himself inside his room, his emotion drained. He felt, he was hurt, he wanted to cry but his tears wouldn’t come out much; maybe he had too much dried tears.

 

いつか逢えるまで 君の居場所は守ってるよ
Itsuka aerumade kimino ibashoha mamotteruyo
We will keep your place here, until the day we can meet again

君ともう一度 笑えると信じているから
Kimito mouichido waraeruto shinjite irukara
We believe that we can laugh together with you once again

We all will smile again

 

So they ended the song as the fans cheered for them to stop crying; saying they loved them no matter what. So JYJ bowed and thanked the fans once again; also apologizing to be crybaby. The fans told them it’s okay and they’re happy to see their real feelings.

The concert ended and soon the news filled with JYJ tearful news; it was bigger than they thought. They regretted because they couldn’t compose themselves well but they were also happy as they hoped the news and the song reached the other side. They could only hope and pray inside their heart.