Yulyen

Pull Me Into Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a warm summer afternoon. Yuri walked into her favorite café, and the barista immediately recognized her and started making her regular order. The small café didn't usually attract many customers, and Yuri enjoyed the peace and quiet.

But on that particular day, another girl was sitting in the café, muttering rap lyrics she was reading from a few papers scattered across a table for two. Yuri found the scene amusing, and she didn't realise how long she had been staring until the barista lightly tapped her shoulder to remind her to take her coffee.

The gasp Yuri let out when she was startled caught the attention of the rapping girl, who stopped to give Yuri a smile and gestured to her to come sit at her table. Yuri was a shy girl, especially around strangers, but the charisma the other girl gave off made it irresistible to refuse her offer.

Yuri pulled out the chair and sat across the girl, who introduced herself as Ducky. Yuri introduced herself as well, and tried not to show that she was confused at the girl's odd name. 'I'm an underground rapper.' She explained, earning a nod from Yuri with an 'Ah, I see.'

Ducky explained to Yuri that she had a rap battle coming up, and that if she won she would get the chance to make an official debút. She was stressed out and needed to clear her mind a bit, so she asked Yuri to chat with her for a while. Yuri told her that she was also stressed out with University admissions, since she was hoping to get accepted at a certain University abroad from South Korea. She was excited to move and get to try University life, but also a bit anxious.

They comforte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter