Chaekura

Pull Me Into Your Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had just finished performing our comeback stage. I was so tired I could collapse on the floor.

Me and my members congratulated each other for doing a great job, but to be honest, I felt like I didn't try my best. I couldn't help thinking that I wasn't good enough, that I could have done better. I didn't know how terrible I looked until Sakura pointed it out.

'Chae! Are you alright? You look so pale like you're going to pass out!' She rushed to my side and held me from both arms like she was afraid I would fall over.

'I'm okay. Just a bit tired, that's all.' I told her, not aware of my sad tone.

'You're not a bit tired, Chaeyeon. You think I can't tell that you stayed up all night practicing? You can barely stand by yourself!' Her hold on me turned into a bear hug. 'Don't pressure yourself. You did great you know. You should have had some rest though. Did you see how much the fans loved you? They would be sad to know that you're doing this to yourself!'

'But.. I still wasn't good enough.. I'm not satisfied with my performance. I need to work harder!'

'Chaeyeon! You can't be serious! You're the best dancer of our group! If you can't take care of your health how will you perform? We all worry about you. Even our fans would worry if they knew. Stop beating yourself up about it. You're pushing yourself too much!'

I sighed. 'Am I really pushing myself too far?'

'Yes!' She said angrily, almost scolding me. 'And yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter