haseul’s short introduction.

our spotlight of fate

she’s my angel.

my one and only, angel.

she makes me mad, and sometimes sad

but in the end,

im always glad.

 

haseul scribbled on her test as she didn’t really give a about it. sure, she might look and seem intelligent but inside she's just dead you can say. her hand moved on its own as it kept on doodling unrealistic machines. she can't draw and everybody knows that but even if she can't, she always does for some reason. having absurd ideas, building things out of nowhere, and being covered in motor oil.

 

people say disgusting things about her, but she didn't really care. she only cared about her best friend, kahei. kahei first came here as a foreigner with no experience at all but haseul helped her along the way. and in return for her help, kahei gave haseul her love and friendship. people might say that that's useless, but haseul felt so appreciated and she loved it. she loved kahei a lot. and i mean a lot.

 

did she care about people judging her because of how ’weird’ she was? nope.

 

did she care about her appearance? nope.

 

but did she care for kahei? oh, yes.

 

30 minutes later and haseul is still on question 10 out of 30. she kept squirming in her seat as she was focusing on other things in the classroom. for example, kahei. she even forgot that she was taking a test until the teacher snapped her fingers to get haseul’s attention.

 

”don't cheat, haseul.”

 

”i’m sorry, miss.” she cursed to herself. having ADHD is a complete nightmare for haseul and she can barely learn anything without asking a million questions after her professor just explained it like a second ago.

 

but haseul didn't care. she had kahei and it'll be all fine if she was always by her side.