Two for one

Two For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov

 

Phew! He almost got me! What if he was going to beat me earlier?! No one will sided me if they knew I threw my wallet to their protectors. I walked to the backyard, sitting beside the pond waiting for lunch time to be over so I won't meet the guy again. 

Suddenly a brown, flufff puppy ran to me, i lit up and happily picked him up but then gasped when I realized a hugebulldog chasing behind him. Nooo!!!

The puppy shuddered in my arm while the bulldog hissed angrily at us, ready to attack. 

"No, you big bully! Don't you dare to come closer!" I snapped as if the dog understand me. Of course, he wouldn't care. The scary bulldog barked and attacked us, I crouched down, hugged the puppy and closed my eyes, ready to feel some pain, but it never came. Instead, I heard the bulldog's whine and I knew he ran away.

"It's gone" 

A deep voice.

I opened my eyes slowly, and look at the puppy, "it's okay you're save now" I smiled and his fur, then turned around. 

"Thank you for your help--" and I widened my eyes.

Omg It's the V guy!!! 

"Ah. It's you--wait!!" He caught my wrist as I was about to ran away from him.

"No! Please please don't be angry at me! I didn't know that you were not going to rob me yesterday I'm sorry for my misunderstanding!" I bowed 90 degrees.

He chuckled. 

"..that's my puppy" he said, still with his annoyingly-attractive deep voices.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter