The protector

Two For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov

 

It's still two days since i started studying here, but somehow I've already got friends more than I expected. I'm glad they're so nice to me even though I wasn't in the same school with them before. And some girls in another class actually knows my name too. Even now during lunch, I got company, my seat mate Zico, and few girls. Plus, I always got extra free pudding from the cafeteria aunty. I picked my tray happily and sat on one of the cafeteria's bench.

High school really is better than homeschool--

Suddenly the atmosphere tensed around the cafeteria.

And then a brown haired guy appeared. It's him!

I gasped, like a ninja, moved my position, hiding behind Zico's back.

I took a peek.

The guy with his 'gang' yesterday. Gah, their aura really makes people go silents. Apparently all eyes on them. They're taking the food trays, chit-chatting as if they're totally don't care about their surrounding. I looked at the guy who I bumped yesterday. Messed hair, cool expression. They're must be popular senior here.

"They're 3rd grades so called protector of the students here" zico whispered.

"P-pardon?" I asked, confused. Weren't they like a 'bad guy' thingies?

"There are rumours when i was in junior high, that the students here never got any trouble outside the school, because there are couple of second years who always protected them if they messed with other schools"

I listened while thinking. Wait.

"They even hanging around in front of the gate in the morning if they knew there's a threat from other schools, to make sure our students savely inside the gate, if you're lucky you'll get to see them. Not that they're going to care anyway. They did it so nonchalantly and never admit that they're the protector of the school"

Wait.. so yesterday.. they're not asking for money?? Oh my God!

"Lucky I got in when they're still here. But if they graduates, I don't know what will happen to us since other school might wait for them to go before messing around with our school again" zico keep going.

"W-who's the guy's name?" I asked about the brown haired one, but zico seems idolized them all.

"The brown hair called V, real name Kim Taehyung, he's black belt in Taekwondo, he could've won various championship but he didn't want to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter