Park Jimin

Two For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's pov

 

My heart thumped faster than ever. It's the first day at school but I already messed with seniors! I quickly went into my class, didn't bother to say hi to my classmates anymore. I chose the second row from the back and sat on the empty seat by the window.

Wait wait wait, why the hell I acted like a loser earlier? I slapped my own face. Jeon Jungkook you stupid boy. And my wallet! Aish I should have just gave him the money, why did I gave him my wallet? Arghh. I ruffled my hair in frustation, and looked outside. This school got a huge soccer field and running track around it. I love running since I was kid and I'm planning to join the athletic club. I smiled. The thought of I can run with a real coach calm me a little.

"Look it's Park Jimin sunbaenim! The one who drinks water!" A girl in front of me said to the other one. "Aish so lucky finally I get to be in the same school as him!" 

I looked at the direction she pointed at.

A blonde with handsome flawless face, his hair styled perfectly that if the wind blowed it's just got even better. Judging from the panting breath and of course the shoes, Looks like he just finished soccer practice. He talked to his friends and laughed together with them, resulting a squeal from my classmates. That must be one popular boy.

"Aaaaaaaaaa oh my gahddd!!!" They scream and I looked outside again.

There, the boy lifted up his shirt, changing like it's casual th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter