Instagram

Body Talk

It was a routine for both girls hanging out in their room by turns, sometimes if they realised it was too late it turns to be sleepover. One of them would just get into the other room without invitation not even a knock and the other would still welcome her because that was just how they works. They trust each other so much.

This time the couple decided to hanging around in Seulgi's, just like most of the time because her room is on the other side of the house away from her member's room so if they were too loud they wouldn't bother the other members. Especially Irene who has room beside Wendy's. 

"What do you want to listen?" Seulgi asked Wendy as she rummages through her LP collection. Wendy chilling on her bed doing god knows what on her phone.

"It's up to you"

Seulgi took one and plays her favourite, more like Wendy's favourite but she likes it too and that LP was a gift from her for her birthday when she asked Wendy to buy her LP of her favourite musics. She remembers how cheesy it sounds and how Joy and her managers fake gagged and all of it was caught on camera.

She turns back to reality when Wendy called her and asked her to sit beside her. 

"Should i make my own instagram?" Wendy turns to face her, Seulgi did the same and with surprised expression. She knows Wendy had some bad experience with social media and sometimes it still gets her even though she looked like she didn't care about it. Trust her, being a roommate for years she knows everything about her more than most people maybe even herself.

Seulgi wants to ask if she was sure and if she was ready but then she realised lately that Wendy had her confidence back stronger than ever. So she smiled, she smiled at her to show that she support her fully and put her arm around her shoulders. 

"Of course! I'm sure our fans has been waiting for you and we don't need to use our official account again and irritated the admin every comeback." She giggled with her own statements, Wendy playfully hit her thigh and snuggling more to her shoulder. "But really, Wan. Our fans will love it, and what username you decided to use?"

"It's lame." Wendy says as she showed her phone to Seulgi, Wendy feels her face became hot because embarrassment and Seulgi had to stop herself from the urge to wrap and pull her closer because Wendy looks too cute and pure for this world.

"Really? todayis_wendy?" she laughed out loud and Wendy puffs her cheeks in annoyance, she pinched Seulgi's side and hid her face on her neck. Still embarrassed with the username she made. 

"Okay, okay i'm sorry" she wiped her tears and pat Wendy's head, "it's better than i imagined though."

"At least i don't use hi_sseulgi for my username." She mumbles on Seulgi's neck. 

"Hey! That's cute you know!"

"I know, babe, just like you"

Now, Seulgi was the one with red face. With their position, she put both her hands on Wendy's waist and tickles her. They laughing and Wendy squirms and struggling on the bed asking for mercy. 

"Say tomato three times without laughing and i'll stop"

"Tomato-" laugh, "tom- oh my god" Seulgi enjoying every second of it. "toma-" hmph "to!"

"What's tomahom? Never heard of that"

"TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO!" Wendy said in one breath. Seulgi still laughing with tears and Wendy was panting hard under her. "You're horrible" she said breathless. 

"You should see your face when you screamed tomato" 

"I hate you"

"No, you don't." Seulgi pulled her to sit back and straighten her shirt. "Come on, we should tell the others you decided to have your own instagram."

"Just tell them on group chats i'm tired." Wendy says as she back to snuggling Seulgi's shoulder, Seulgi hold her as she open her group's group chat. 

 

Guys, Seungwannie wants to make her own instagram now!

Sooyoung
Oh, unnie! Congrats, have you find any usernames for you to use? 

Joohyun unnie
Congrats wan, i'm proud of you

Yerim
Where are you Seungwan unnie? I should teach you how to use instagram

Yah! I know that! And yes, sooyoung i made one - wannie
We're in my room, let's gather up to celebrate this

Joohyun unnie
Just come out and talk about this in living room

Wannie is tired, we're too lazy to come out from my room

Sooyoung
Huh
What you guys been doing

Hanging out?

Yerim
Uh-huh
I don't want to enter your room

What? Why?! 

Sooyoung
Unnies, you guys better clean yourself and we gonna talk about this instagram stuff in living room

Yerim
I'll get some snack

What are you talking about, joohyun unnie where are you?

Joohyun unnie
Just do what Sooyoung say, Seul. We'll wait for you guys in 10 minutes

 

"Did you know why maknaes said that, Wan?" Seulgi turns to Wendy and confusion shown on her face after read the replies from her members. 

"I have no idea, we did nothing though" She just shrugged. "Let's just head out."

When they arrived in living room there was only Irene on the couch editing some photos on her ipad. They greet each other and Seulgi goes to the kitchen to get water and came back with the maknaes trails behind her with snacks not forgetting their wriggled eyebrows towards Wendy who just joined Irene on the couch. 

"You look like someone who just going through storm seungwan unnie." Joy says with mischief after exchanged glances with Yeri. 

"Right, she did this" Wendy said pointing her finger to Seulgi, Seulgi tried to answer but Wendy beat her to it by telling on her to Irene. "Unnie, that girl just tickled for like 5 minutes-"

"Hey! That's because she caught me off guard, unnie!"

And that's how they start their bickering and telling on each other to their unnie. Joy and Yeri watch them with amusement and just laughing to their hearts content.

It was their number one entertainment everytime their married couple unnies -the nickname they give for their 94 born members dynamics- bickering. Both are certified losers between their members so it was amusing to watch their soft and kind unnies does that. 

Their bickering didn't last long, after a few minutes they apologised to each other with pout and Irene as their 'mom' patted their head and told them to hug. Funny how both were the second and third oldest but they obeyed their leader like 5 years old kids.

"So, when will you tell your instagram to public?" Irene start.

"Soon, i still don't know what to post." Wendy shrugged. She has lots of great photos of course, she was thinking to post selfies but is that proper for first post? First impression was important. 

"Let's think about that later, what's your username?"

"Er, it's..." Joy waited for her answer when she looked at Wendy whom just frowning to Seulgi. Seulgi patted her back and nodded. "It's um... todayis_wendy."

Wendy said looking at the other three members to see their reaction. She could see their furrowed eyebrows and when realisation hits them they started to laugh. Irene snorted but then hold her laugh when she saw Wendy pout.

"Really? You use pun for that?"

"What's the problem with that? It's cute!"

"At least it's better than _imyour_joy"

"Yah! Like yerimiese any better"

"Just accept that, unnie. I have the best username among us"

"It's okay, Wannie" Seulgi giggles as she pat Wendy's shoulder. "That's her choice, guys. We should respect that"

"Actually, you three have the most lame username unlike me and Yerim"

"Right! But unnie you can't say that yours are better than them renebaebae sounds like fan account"

"Yah!"

The members with Wendy and Seulgi exclude bickering about their instagram. Both girls laughed more when Yeri start attacking Irene with her 0 following and Joy joined her, asking her for follow back.

Their bickering stopped when Seulgi told them she wanted to buy midnight snacks since there were no public schedules for tomorrow. They order the foods and eat in the living room. The atmosphere became serious when Seulgi starts talking.

"Do whatever you want to with you new instagram, Seungwan and don't mind the bad comments. Those antis not worth your time and you have lots of people behind your back." Seulgi says as she hold Wendy's hand. Seulgi looked at her with sincere eyes, she knew that look. You got me.

"Yeah, unnie! Don't worry about it, i'll fight for you. Tell me if someone bothers you, you know i have YR reveluvs behind and ariana grande" Yeri says proudly.

Joy and Irene looking at her sweetly and nods their head. She knew, even before they told her. They got everyone's back. She hold Seulgi's hand tighter. They got her back.

 

A/N:

Hi! Wendy finally on instagram!! Go follow her here if you haven't and gives her lots of love!

Btw! I actually want to write it as wenseul and i don't know how it ended up as ot5 lmao but it's okay i guess? please say it's okay lol. I'm sorry though for the bad written ending, i honestly don't know how to end this story so i apologise once again for the weird ending. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it and merry christmas and happy holiday!! Let's celebrate this december!

p.s: my birthday is on 21st hence i love december!

p.p.s: i don't proofread this so i apologise (again)