Sore

Body Talk

"Do not touch me for now or later"

"But wan..."

"No but, seulgi. Because of you i can't even walk properly now"

Seulgi couldn't hold her giggle watching her girlfriend whining after biking this morning. Bycycling is Seulgi's hobby. Every weekend she with her club will pedalling all over Seoul, she never brought her girlfriend along until today. They actually only have one bike at home but Seulgi's friend and neighbour, Joy, from her bike club entrusted her bike to Seulgi because Joy has to go out of town and she didn't trust her sister Yeri to keep an eye on her bike. Wendy thought it's silly because hey, it's just a bike. Yeri wouldn't burn it or anything. But the real reason was, Seulgi asked Joy if she can use her bike for Wendy, she wanted to make Wendy understand her hobby.

Wendy went to their bathroom limping to clean herself, Seulgi just watched her from behind and decided to let Wendy alone and went to the kitchen and drank some water. She decided to wait for Wendy to calm and talk about it. About thirty minutes later Seulgi saw Wendy lied on sofa. She then went to beside Wendy.

"Get off, take the floor, i'm using this sofa. You can't get close to me" Seulgi trying so hard not to laughing and pinch her girlfriend puffy cheeks because Wendy is trying to angry and she didn't want to sleep in the sofa tonight. But angry Wendy is on Seulgi's number two 'Cute Wendy' list in her mind. Number one is blushing Wendy. So she just sit on the floor and watch her girlfriend discomfort face.

"Is it still hurt?" Wendy can't believe her ears and rolled her eyes.

"I remember my girlfriend told me 'hey, let's circling our neighbourhood' but she took me around FOURTY FREAKING EIGHT KILOMETERS. Did you think our neighbourhood is that far?"

"No wan, you just overreacting. I used to bike farther than that, that was your first time. And we went with my friends, i can't just told them 'hey, my girlfriend tired we need to rest' because we already rest every 15 minutes because they know you came." Seulgi said while giggling.

Wendy tried to understand her girlfriend but her mind can't even think clearly right now and the sore from her waist to her ankle especially down there wasn't really helping.

"And you didn't use that bycycle pants, i told you to wore it but you said it's uncomfortable because of the pad. You know that pad actually keep your...eh...you know, that, so it doesn't hurt"

"Seulgi, you told me to wore that pants when we already with your friends. Whatever, i'm calling Irene unnie and tell her you did this to me"

"What?! Noo you can't do that, i will do anything just don't tell her please please please" Wendy didn't want to but she just want Seulgi to learn something so she called Irene and tell her to come.

Irene is Wendy's sister from her other father. Her mom and Irene's father married when she was four and Irene was seven. Eventhough they were step sisters but the chemistry between them just like real siblings. Talking about Irene, she really protective to Wendy and Irene always told Wendy to call her for anything. Usually Wendy called Irene when she angry to Seulgi because Wendy is an angel and feel bad when she did it but Seulgi is Seulgi she need to learn.

"Unnie..." Wendy whining in her cute voice

'What the hell she even speak in aegyo to her, i'm in trouble, i'm gonna die, pls somebody help me' Seulgi thought

"Seungwan-ah! I miss you, what happen, dear?"

"Can you come here?"

"Of course, i'd love to but what happen to you? Is it Seulgi?"

"Unnie, she-"

"10 minutes" Irene said

Seulgi in trouble, Seulgi knew it, she can feel it. She just looking at Wendy with her puppy eyes and Wendy didn't budge. She was thinking what should she do, what should she say to her soon sister in law (if she survived). Wendy look at her and tried to not laughing at her girlfriend.

"You stink, go take a bath."

Seulgi stop whatever she doing and raised her eyebrow. Oh right, she need to clean herself and maybe i can clear my mind, Seulgi thought. So Seulgi went to the bathroom to clean everything and avoiding Irene. When she prepared her shower she heard Wendy went to the front door and when she heard 'click' she turn on the shower and pray to whoever lives up there.

"Seungwan-ah, why you walk like that? Did she hurt you? Omg! that dumb bear i swear to god i-"

"Unnie, i'm okay. We just bycycling this morning and you know i'm not used to it so my legs sore from it"

"Really? How far you both go?"

"48km"

"48?! What the hell did she do to my baby. Seungwan, i can't hold it anymore. Where is she?"

"Unnie, please calm down. I think she didn't mean to hurt me but i don't want her do silly things like this again later. I mean, i would love to accompanying her biking and everything but not like this. I call you here so you can tell her because you know me, i can't say this myself"

Irene just cooed and hug her sister, she understand them. She really love seeing them together and she really knows how whipped them for eachother. She knows Seulgi always asked Wendy to join her to do whatever and Wendy never say no but she also know sometimes Seulgi went too far. Just like this morning, or last month when she asked Wendy to be her model in the middle of the park when sun burning at 1 pm. Seulgi thought Wendy looks so dazzling and ask her to pose and forgot that Wendy can't stand under the sun for too long, so Wendy fainted. Or last christmas when Seulgi insist to helped Wendy in the kitchen and she burnt their dinner and Wendy's palm (Seulgi used Wendy as a shield for the fire she created) also wasted their food supply for the next month.

Seulgi out from bathroom and went to the living room where Wendy and Irene talking. She could only looked anywhere but them. Irene saw her and told Seulgi to sit beside her, Wendy took this moment as her cue to go. She headed to the kitchen to prepare lunch for three of them (still limping). Seulgi's eyes following Wendy's back and she felt sorry for her, when she saw Wendy dissappeared into kitchen she turned her head and saw Irene with her arms crossed on her chest, one eyebrow up and glaring at her.

"Explain" Irene said coldly.

"U-unnie, i-i didn't mean to hurt Wendy, i-i love her too much to do it. P-please don't tell me to leave Wendy, she is my everything, i will do anything for her, and you too, if i have too. Of course i have too, you're her sister. An-and your parents also, yeah right. We can move to apartment close to your home, unnie. Or we can move to your home like you want, but no that's silly you and your parent will hear us at night. Unnie, please. I will protect Wendy, i will love her will all my heart and i-"

"No, you don't have to move and stop whatever you gonna say or do next."

With that she shut Seulgi rambling and Seulgi just hold her breath, her eyes and face red of embarassment and from holding her tears. Irene just wanted to laughed out loud because her sister's girlfriend looks so silly and adorable at the same time, she wanted to take her picture and used this to blackmail Seulgi but she can't. She need to keep her acting like a protective sister so Seulgi can learn and think before doing something.

"You can breath, Seulgi." Seulgi didn't realise she hold her breath, she only thinking what can she do for Irene to forgive her.

"I understand you, i know you didn't mean to hurt her but you did. Have you ever think what you asked her to do? You said you love her but you know her limit, right? You can ask her to do whatever but, please, Seulgi. I don't want to see her hurt again, she already hurt couple times because of you. She never told you because she don't want to hurt your feelings. Do you get it, Seulgi?"

"Yes, unnie. I understand" Seulgi just put her head down holding her tears, she knows she hurted Wendy and she feel bad for it. She just remembered what she did to Wendy and with that she couldn't hold her tears and sniffling in front of Irene. Irene pat her shoulder and head and told her to the kitchen and apologise to Wendy. Seulgi didn't wait a second and went to kitchen. Then she found wendy cooking, she went to behind Wendy and backhugged her.

"I'm sorry". Seulgi rested her head on Wendy's neck "I just realise you got hurted few times because of me"

"Yeah, because you dumb"

Seulgi sobbed harder and Wendy couldn't hold her giggle and turn to face her girlfriend who still hugged her tight.

"Hey, let me go, come on. The food is ready, i know you tired and hungry and, so do i, can you help me set the table and call Irene unnie?"

Seulgi still hold her and sobbing, so she cupped Seulgi's face so they can face each other. Wendy lean to peck her lips so Seulgi can released her and do what she told. Seulgi gave Wendy small smile before setting the table then she call Irene.

They ate hungrily because they just spent their energy for biking around the city and Irene couldn't help but smile to both of them, thinking they were so cute. After lunch, Irene gave them some advices and she went home soon after. Not forget to threatening Seulgi if anything happened to Wendy. Seulgi gave Irene salute and take her to the front door (Wendy didn't because yeah you know it).

"Still hurt?" Seulgi asked Wendy on their bed.

"Yes, so what about it?"

"I'm really sorry, i didn't think that far. We shouldn't joined my club, we could have went alone. I was too excited for you to meet my friends and hoping you would enjoy my hobby" Seulgi said while massaging Wendy's leg

"Don't feel sorry, you were right. I'm exagerating this. I should have told you when i couldn't keep up"

"No, no, no it was me. To make it up to you i would love to do anything you ask me to"

"Really? Anything?" she said in english, smirk appeared on Wendy's face and Seulgi know it well

"Y-yes, anything babe"

"Okay, because my legs feel so sore and numb so i don't want to walk, you have to carry me around like a princess"

"Anything for you, babe. Can we cuddle?" Wendy just spread her arm to let Seulgi hold her. After a few minutes Wendy start talking

"Baby, i think our refrigerator kinda empty. We should go shopping tonight"

"Okay, we can go-wait, that means i have to carry you around in supermarket? What the hell, wan!"

"You don't want it? It's okay, gimme my phone i want to call Irene un-" Seulgi snatched Wendy's phone and hug her tight and give her her widest smile, Wendy felt her cheeks hurt by seeing Seulgi did it

"Of course, i want to, even i would love to carry you around the world right now" Seulgi turned Wendy over so she can give Wendy passionate kiss hoping she would forget about the coversation, she started to play with Wendy shirt and she got cuted off

"Not now, honey" *peck* "and i think for a whole week" *peck* "if we did it, i think i won't be able to walk for a month" *peck* "do you want it?"

And that's how Seulgi start sobbing for the third time that day