Chapter 4

Secret Love - ON HIATUS

It took Greta a whole week before she got better and was able to go to school again. Or well it took a week before her mom let her go to school. Patricia had visited her everyday after school and always passed Greta her homework. Today it was the beginning of another week and Greta was walking out from her house to Patricia who was waiting impatiantly for her.

"Hurry up Greta! We'll be late!" Patricia yelled and Greta ran down the stairs and Patricia sat up on her bike. "Hop on!" she said and Greta sat down on the luggage carrier and gripped Patricia's waist.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Greta asked as they wobbled to the right and left as Patricia tried to pick up the pace.

"Of course it is, and we'll be at school sooner!" Patricia said and pedaled on, slowly picking up the pace. Soon they were racing down the street. Greta screamed in horror at the speed and Patricia laughed.

"Hi Kai! Sehun!" Patricia yelled at a boys walking a couple of feet away. The boys turned around and smiled.

"Hi Noona!" Kai yelled and they laughed as a laughing Patricia and a screaming Greta sped past them. Patricia turned in to the school and slowed down before finally stopping at the cycel roof. Greta hopped of the bike and gripped the lamppost next to her. Patricia locked her bike and looked over at Greta.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" Patricia asked while redoing her hair into a bun and Greta looked up at her.

"Wasn't so bad? That's the WORST ride I've ever been on!" Greta half-yelled and looked at her friend.

"Same way to school tomorrow?" she then said smiling.

"Of course" Patricia smiled. The two girls walked into school and split up and went to their classes. Greta walked over to her seat at the last row and sat down. Minutes later Kai and Sehun walked in and looked at Greta.

"Don't you dare!" she said to them as Sehun started opening his mouth. He closed it again and sat down next to her. Kai sat down infront of Sehun.

"So how was the ride?" Sehun asked, not caring about Gretas warning.

"It was... how do I explain it..."

"Fast? Terrifying?" Kai teased and Greta thew a bit of paper on him.

"No! It was fun, but a little bit scaring!" Greta said and blushed. The bell rang and a flood of student's entered the classroom. Last inside was P.O and Zico. Greta looked at P.O and their eyes met. He smiled and Greta blushed while looking down. Sehun looked at Greta and then P.O and a light-bulb was inside of his head.

"You like him don't you?" he whispered to Greta who looked at him.

"Who?"

"The new guy"

"No!"

"Okay class, quiet down!" the teacher said as he entered the classroom with a girl in tow. She stood beside him and looked at the class.

"We have a new student with us today!"

"Hello. My name is Sulli Choi. I hope you will all treat me well" she said and bowed. Some guys wolf-whisteled and some girls sighed.

"Sulli, you can sit down beside Kai" the teacher said and told Kai to rais his hand so she would know where to sit. Sulli walked down the room and sat down infront of Greta. Greta frowned.

Soon it was lunch and Greta stood up, packing her bag. She looked over at Sulli who was talking to Krystal and Victoria. Greta sighed and took her bag and excited the classroom. She met up with Patricia and they walked to the lunch room. They sat down at an empty table after getting their food and Patricia saw that Greta was in a foul mood.

"What's wrong?" Patricia asked while eating her food.

"Nothing's wrong..." Greta grunted and stuffed her cheeks with food.

"Don't lie... I can see that there is something wrong" Patricia said and looked at Greta who looked at her and sighed. Greta swallowed her food and looked around the room.

"You see that girl over there with Victoria and Krystal?"

Patricia scanned the room and nodded when she saw Sulli.

"Wow... she's pretty..."

"Yeah, I know..."

"So what about her?" Patricia asked Greta who looked at her as if she was stupid.

"So... I mean, if their clique gets any bigger we're in for hell..." Greta said and shook her head.

"Ohou..." Patricia said, while looking after someone.

"What?" Greta asked looking up from her food and followed Patricia's gaze and... and she found Sulli talking... with P.O.

Sulli smiled and said something to P.O who smiled back and Sulli touched P.O's arm.

"Oh no, she did not just do that!" Greta said though gritted teeth.

"Yah! He's not even yours yet!" Patricia said and hit Greta lightly on her arm. Greta followed Sulli with her eyes as the other girl spoke about something with P.O and they laughed. Greta clenched her fingers and the chopsticks in her hand snapped.

~

Later that day, Greta still hadn't forgot about what Sulli had done and had been glaring daggers at the back of Sulli's head. Greta was walking out of the school to meet up with Patricia and go home together. She went to the cycle roof and saw that Patricia's bike was still there. She turned back and looked at the schools main building just as Patricia and some boy was walking out of school together.
Greta squinted her eyes and saw that it was B-bomb and smiled. She saw them stop and look at each other, talk about something, Patricia blushing and looking at her shoes. Then B-bomb laughed a little and scratched the back of his neck and a nodding Patricia.

They both took something out of their jack pocket's and then they changed the things with each other and then changed back.

Ah, phone's!

And then they said goodbye and B-bomb walked the other direction as Patricia came towads Greta. Patricia ce toward B-bomb who looked at her and they waved at each other.

Greta smiled as Patricia happily threw her arms around Greta. Greta smiled and looked then at Patricia who was smiling like an idiot.

"So...?" Greta asked and looked at her friend who was unlocking her bike.

"Well... he asked me out!" Patricia smiled and started jumping around.

"Chill! Ah, I knew that he liked you!" Greta said and smiled for her friend.

"So... when are you going out?"

"On Friday."

Greta was silent. Fridays were usually her and Patricia's movie night and they had never skipped it. Patricia looked at Greta, still smiling. She saw how Greta's smile had faded as they walked toward Greta's place. Then it hit her.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Greta!" Patricia said, letting go of her bike which fell to the side as Patricia gripped Greta in a tight hug.

"I am so sorry! I will change it immedeatly!" she said and Greta smiled half-heartedly.

"You don't have to-"

"Yes I do! Friday's are your and my days!" Patricia said, picking up her bike from the ground and then she fished up her phone. She placed the phone next to her ear and waited.

"You really don't have-"

"Hi Minhyuk... About friday... I-I can't go on friday, can we do it another day?" Patricia asked, biting her lip.

"Thursday? That would be great! Yeah... B-bye O-oppa" Patricia said and hung up.

"Fixed!" she said and smiled widely.

The two girls walked down the street and home to Greta just to leave her things at her house before Greta once again hopped onto Patricia's bike behind Patricia and they went to Patricia's place. They hopped of the bike and parked it in the car park and walked into the house.

When they entered the house a person looked down at them from the stairs.

"Ah, Yoseob-ah, have you eaten?" Patricia asked her brother and he shook his head.

"Thank god, he always burns everything..." she mumbled as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Yah! I heard that!" Yoseob yelled as he ran down the stairs.

If you looked at Patricia and Yoseob, you would never believe that they were twins. Yoseob had jetblack hair and wa fairly short. Patricia was at least 3 inches taller than Yoseob and had naturally brown hair but had bleached it blonde. Yoseob also had smaller eyes than Patricia but softer looking lips than her.

They never really hang around each other in school and not many people knew that they were twins.

Patricia took out some left over kimbap from the fridge and threw it into the microwave as the three of them then sat down on the floor around the livingroom table and started doing homework.

_________

Sorry for not updating in a long time! I decided to add some cameo's to the story! and thank you for subscribing! :D