Chapter 1

Secret Love - ON HIATUS

Greta made her way down the street, towards school. Her long lightbrown hair in loose waves and her fringe clipped to the side by a pink hair-slide. She had her bag slung across her shoulder and she was wearing a thick winter jacket on top of her school uniform.

She hummed a melody as she made her way through the gates of the school.

"SISTAAAAAR!!!!" yelled someone with an unbalanced voice from behind and she turned around to see her friend Patricia come running towards her. She laughed and opened her arms wide for her blonde haired friend to fall in her embrace.

"Oh... My... God... I'm so... NEVER... Running... AGAIN!" her friend panted, leaning on Greta with her hair in a mess.

"It's your fault that you always wake up too late." Greta said, matter of factly to her unnie who shot her a glance.

"Well, it's not my fault that I can't sleep at night" Patricia argued back as the two friends entered the school and walked to their lockers and took of their coats and put them inside the locker.

"But it's your fault that you keep thinking about B-bo-" Greta's voice was muffled by her friends palm.

"SHHH!!! You can't stuff like that out loud" Patricia said as she removed her hand from Greta's mouth.

"Well it's true" Greta said and that made Patricia shake her head and sigh.

"But I have to rush now, my lesson starts in 5 minutes!" Patricia said while giving Greta a hasty hug and leaving the younger in the corridore.

Greta sighed and pouted a little before making her way toward her homeroom class and entered the room. She looked around for a while and then she sat down in the last row by the window.

She pulled out her light blue notebook and started to doodle in it, writing small notes and drawing rainbows and puppies and other not so important stuff.

Finally the bell rang and the classroom filled with students. It had already been five minutes and the teacher had yet failed to enter.

She heard the door open and looked up, it was the teacher, Mr. Kim who walked in with a student.

The boy was fairly tall, had a slight reddish tone to his hair and an adorable looking face. But he looked a lot older than what Greta and her other classmates.

"Hello class. Today we have a new student. He has just moved to Busan from Seoul." Mr. Kim said before looking at the boy.

"Hello, I'm Pyo Jihoon, but you can call me P.O" he said with a deep voice, so diffrent from what Greta would have thought. But it made her heart flutter just a little more.

"You can sit beside Jiho-" Mr. Kim started and pointed to an empty seat next to a blond haired boy.

"It's ZICO!" The blonde boy yelled and sighed, frustrated with the fact that the teachers couldn't remember the name he wanted to be called.

"Beside ZICO." Mr. Kim corrected and sighed. Jihoon nodded and sat down beside the blonde and they exchanged greetings. The new boy had sat down just two rows in front of Greta and she sighed happily while looking at him.

Mr. Kim started his lesson in math but Greta couldn't care less.

When the lesson finally ended she watched the new boy leave the classroom with Zico.

"Hey, Greta?" a hand waved in front of her face and Greta snapped back to reality.

"Yeah?" she asked and looked up, to find Patricia looking at her.

"Come on, let's go. It's lunch time! And you know what that means!"

"It means it's time for you to drool over your boy"

"What? No! It means food!" Patricia pulled Greta up and dragged her toward the cafeteria and they lined up to buy their food.

Greta noticed how silent Patricia had become since they entered the lunch line and looked at her friend. She saw a slight blush on the older one's cheeks and looked at the person who stood in line before Patricia. It was B-bomb with his friend U-kwon. Greta smiled evilly and then she pushed her friend who was not ready for the push and she fell into B-bomb.

Patricia looked horrified at B-bomb and backed away in an instant.

"I am SO sorry!" she said and his herself behind her hair as she hung her head low.

"Nah, it's okay!" B-bomb said and shot her a smile. Patricia couldn't help but smile back.

When B-bomb finally left the line and Greta and Patricia had made their way to an empty table and sat down Patricia started hitting her younger friend.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Patricia hissed at her and looked furious.

"I helped you! You've always said how much you wanted to talk to him"

"But in a normal conversation, not like this!"

"Well be happy, at least he spoke to you!"

Patricia huffed and puffed out her cheeks before starting to eat her food. Greta ate her food while she looked around in the cafeteria before spotting a boy which she had seen that morning.

"By the way, I saw Zico coming out with some boy I didn't recognize this morning"

"Mmm..."

"Who is it?" Patricia asked, full of food.

"His name is Pyo Jihoon, but he wants to be called P.O" Greta said, while looking at P.O who was sitting down at a table where Zico, B-bomb and U-kwon sat at.

Patricia saw her friends concetration on something and followed her gaze.

"Oh... you like him don't you?" Patricia said and ate her food, but not before sneaking a glance at B-bomb who happened to look over at the same moment.

"What?" Greta said and looked at Patricia.

"Yeah, it's the first time you've remembered anyone's name so fast and you keep staring at him. Heck, it took you 3 weeks before you remembered my name!" Patricia argued and pouted.

"Well..I..." Greta began but couldn't finish her sentence.

"Exacly!" Patricia said and smiled.

The girls finished their food and left the cafeteria.
During the rest if the day, Greta continued to steal glances at P.O and hoped that e wouldn't notice, which he didn't. 

_________

So this is the first chapter, I decided to make an whole story out of this and not just a one-shot since it would be easier. And I've thought that every second chapter will be from Greta's side and every other from P.O's, there will also be a few from maybe someone else's side! Hope you liked the first chapter.