Chapter 3

Secret Love - ON HIATUS

 

Greta woke up the next day, with a horrible headache and a runny nose.

"Oh no..." she whispered with a hoarse voice as she sat up in bed and felt her head spin.

"Greta sweety, are you up?" she heard her mum's voice and the next second her mum stuck her head inside of the room.

"Yeah I'm up" Greta said while looking at her mum with her glossy eyes.

"Are you okay?" her mum said, while stepping in and looking at her daughter.

"Yeah, just a little bit of a runny nose, that's all" Greta said but her mum didn't look convinced.

"You are not okay missy. You're burning" she said as she felt Greta's forehead. "You're staying home today" 

"Awhh... Come on mum!"

"You're staying home today" And with that her mum left her room and Greta sighed and layed down on the bed again. 

~

"I'm sorry Patricia but Greta is sick so she can't come to school today." Greta's mum said and looked at Patricia who was standing outside the door.

"Oh... It's okay, I hope she gets better soon. Could you say hi from me to her and tell her I'll pass by later after school?" 

"Yes, I will tell her that. Take care"

"You too!"

Patricia sighed as she turned around and started to walk toward school while humming a song. 

"Noona~" she heard someone cooing in her ear and she turned around.

"Good morning Zico-ah." she said smiling and looked then at the boy next to him. "You're P.O right?" she said and looked at the red-head.

"Uuh... neh..."

"Aah... Greta told me about you." Patricia said, while the three of them continued walking toward school. They had some small talking. 

"I have to get to my class now, see you guys around!" Patricia said when they entered the school building and she walked to her locker. 

As she got her books and closed her locker and made her way to class.

The class ended and Patricia slumped deeper down in her seat beside Jaehyo and sighed soundly.

"What's wrong Noona?" he asked, calling her noona even thou their age diffrence is only 6 months, and looked over at her with those deer like eyes.

"Ah... nothing actually... It's just that Greta's sick and I have none other than her in the school to eat lunch with." 

"Aah... then come eat with us"

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Of course!" Jaehyo said, smiling while he stood up.

"Okay, but I have to go to my locker first, see you in the cafeteria." she said, standing up and taking her books while almost running to her locker. She literally threw her books inside. 

Sure she was excited. She was going to be sitting at the same table as B-bomb. Sure, she did know Zico and Jaehyo, but she never sat with them for some apparent reasons.

She walked inside the cafeteria and got her food, then she heard someone yell after her.

"Patricia Noona!" she heard and turned toward the sound, seeing Jaehyo stand up, waving at her.

She smiled and made her way over. 

"Hi guys" she said and looked at them. 

"You can sit beside B-bomb!" Zico said and pointed at the black haired male. Patricia nodded and felt a slight blush creep up her cheeks. 

"Hi Patricia" B-bomb said and smiled shyly toward her.

"H-Hi" she said back before she started eating her food.~At that time Greta was in her bed, in her room, at home, bored out of her mind.

"GAAAH~" she yelled and sat up.

"What to do?"

Greta stood up, wrapped a quilt around herself and walked out of her room.

"Umma?" she asked and coughed as she came to the stairs. She got no answer back so she came to the conclusion that her mother had left for work.

Greta walked over to the kitchen and opened the cupbord, looking for food.

"Uwa.... I'm hungry" she mumbled and sniffled a little before she blew her nose and continued looking for food.

She found nothing and walked over to the livingroom instead and layed down on the couch. She took her phone and dialed a number before lifting her phone to her ear.

"Yoboseyo?" a muffled voice asked from the other end.

"Unnie!"

"Ah! Neh Greta-ah!" 

"Unnie, I'mhungry!"

"Arassoyo! I'll buy you food before I come over after school. But try finding something in the mean time and drink enough water!"

"Aigoo... You sound like Umma!"

"YAH! "  Greta heard another voice from the background and tried to listen carefully.

"Ah, ye, I'll be coming Jaehyo-sshi! Greta, I have to go to class now!"

"Neeh~ Arasso..."

"Take care!"

"Neeh~" 

Click. 

Greta sighed and closed her eyes. was burning and her stomach was growling.

She sat up and slowly made her way into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water and drank it slowly. She then returned to the couch, layed down and closed her eyes and drifted of to dream land.

~

Dingo-Dong. 

Greta woke up at the sound of the doorbell and sat up slowly.

"Yah! Greta-yah! It's me! I've brought you food!"

Greta stood up and ran to the door and opened it forcibly.

"Unnie!"

"Greta!" Patricia was standing outside, face half covered by a face-mask in bright pink.

"I bought food!" she said and held up the three bags of food.

"Oh! Oh! What did you bring?!" Greta said looking at her with big eyes and followed her inside the kitchen.

"I bought Kimchi soup for two. And then I bought som medecine for you. And then as dessert.... TA-DAH!!! Ice cream!"

"Unnie! You're the best!" Greta said and hugged Patricia.

"Yah, go lay down on the couch, I'll bring you food to you."

Greta ran out of the kitchen and jumped up in the couch and the TV. Patricia soon came out with the food and put the steaming bowl with Kimchi soup infront of Greta.

"Waah~ Thank you Unnie!"

"Ah, what are friends for?" The girls laughed as they started eating. 

"P.O asked about you today" Patricia then said, while eating and Greta stopped just as she was about to put another spoonful of delicious kimchi in .

"He did? What did he say?" 

"He asked where you was"

"What did you say?"

"I said that you were at home, sick."

"And what did her say?"

"He sighed and told me to tell you that you have to get better" 

"Awwh!" Greta sighed and dreamed of to dream land.

"Greta!"

"Huh?"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Uh... no~" Greta said, bwoing her head slightly.

"Aish... I said, B-Bomb spoke to me today!" 

"He did?!" 

"Yeah!"

"What did he say?"

"He said 'Hi' and then told me that my eyes were pretty" Patricia said and clutched her chest.

"Awwh!" Greta said, cringing at her friend.

"But you have to get better soon!" Patricia said to Greta when they finished eating. 

"Neh~ I know..." Greta said. 

~

Uwa.... So this is the next part... Since my friend Greta was actually sick when I started writing this, I decided why not? And I got a little of screen time to... hehehehe....

P.O Oppa! FIGHTING!